PG Music Home
When creating your songs in Band-in-a-Box® or RealBand, who is the most common RealTracks Artist you use?

Or... do you find you're sticking with a select few? Perhaps making your own Country band by combining The Time Jumpers members Paul Franklin, Kenny Sears, Andy Reiss, and Jeff Taylor?

What is your favorite RealTracks Artist combination?

Share your favorite RealTracks Artist or list of RealTracks Artists with us here - don't forget a link to your song (if you have one)!
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Tell Us Your Favorite RealTracks Artist! - 11/16/17 10:43 PM
I have always been drawn to the ballads, whether in Pop, country, jazz. The slower tempos have generally a more laid back feel, and having said that, I guess my favorite musician would be Brent Mason. His work with the nylon guitar is a particular favorite. To me the way a song feels is paramount, and if you want feeling in a lead guitar solo, it just don't get any better than Brent.
John Jorgenson, and Alex Al for starters. I'm a HUGE fan of Jorgenson's many projects, and his RealTracks are absolutely brilliant!
I probably use brent mason more than anyone. He plays in so many genres. If I need lead guitar help, he fits the bill most often. here's a link to the latest song in which I used one of his tracks.

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=64872&Number=437411#Post437411
I have to choose jazz drummer Danny Gottlieb because I’ve performed with him, and his RealDrums are the real thing.
© PG Music Forums