PG Music Home
I filled 10GB of free storage on box.com and Amazon Cloud is down for maintenance. Dropbox has been reported to be having a security issues so I'm ignoring their upgrade nags.

What bulk storage service are you friends using and trusting with your music and unsecured data?

I need about 15GB for consolidation of seldom used files in one convenient place.

FREE is the operative term.

Thanks.

Donny
I use Mega and Mediafire, personally. Mega gives you 50gb for free!
To add to what Will B submitted....

I use Google Drive.
I only have a personal DVD documentary movie stored there now that's only 600 meg but it offers 15 gig for free.

So, it seems there are more free cloud storage options than I had imagined.

Carry on....
Same, Google drive here. Create a free Google Gmail account and the storage comes with it.
Got it!

Thanks friends.

Don
Another Google Drive advocate chiming in.

You can also download the Windows Google Drive client and then basically auto-sync your Google Drive with a folder on your PC. Has made my life insanely stress free knowing everything's auto-backing up. (Watch your ISP's data usage though!)

One negative: If it's currently uploading and I save an uncompressed .WAV file to the Google Drive folder, I will be unable to edit the file again until it's either updated, or I close the program I'm saving the file with. so be weary of saving edited large files to it!

EDIT: And it tops out at 150GB laugh
© PG Music Forums