PG Music Home
Posted By: Brian Saunders Demo Songs - 08/06/17 10:54 AM
I am a very long standing user of BIAB and I like to use the songs that were in bedded in the system and could be found by opening the song name options on the home page.

Due to having to have a new Hard Drive I now can't find these songs. In my time I have indexed these songs and I know there are some 8000 of them.

Does anyone now hoe to recover them please?
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Demo Songs - 08/07/17 03:04 AM
Quote:
Due to having to have a new Hard Drive I now can't find these songs..

They should be on the old hard drive somewhere, do a search on the old drive for *.SGU or *.MGU
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Demo Songs - 08/07/17 09:25 AM
Welcome to the forum. How did you put BIAB onto your new drive? Copy from the old, or reinstall? If you can give more detail, we might be able to help. Also, you can call PG Music Support (click on Support, above, who can certainly help you). Edit: today is a holiday for them, with reduced hours.

Since you are a long-time user, you may have acquired many bonus packs. You do have to keep these and reinstall each since they are not part of the regular package. But there weren't anywhere near 8000 songs on those. Could you have downloaded BIAB songs from some other Internet source? Wes had thousands, for example. At any rate, if so, you should be able to do a straight copy as mentioned above.

© PG Music Forums