PG Music Home
I think it's called multi-quote (?)

In case I wasn't clear enough in the title, I've seen many instances where someone will make multiple points in a single post, and someone will respond by quoting and addressing each point in turn in a single reply.

Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
I think it's called multi-quote (?)

In case I wasn't clear enough in the title, I've seen many instances where someone will make multiple points in a single post, and someone will respond by quoting and addressing each point in turn in a single reply.

Thanks in advance!

To quote a previous comment, click on the "Quick Quote" button at the bottom of the comment post. You can select multiple quotes to add to your comments.

Switching to "Switch to Full Reply Screen" using the button below the reply window provides many options to add url's, images and change the size and color of your text as well as other options.
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
[quote=DeaconBlues09]I think it's called multi-quote (?)

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
To quote a previous comment, click on the "Quick Quote" button at the bottom of the comment post. You can select multiple quotes to add to your comments.

Hmm, let's give this a shot...

Quote:
Switching to "Switch to Full Reply Screen" using the button below the reply window provides many options to add url's, images and change the size and color of your text as well as other options.

Thanks, Charlie! cool
There you go.

I had to ask the same question back in the day....
© PG Music Forums