PG Music Home
My latest "Band-in-a-Box" search on YouTube resulted in finding a great video shared today, using Band-in-a-Box as accompaniment for some nice piano playing!

Great job jazzutako!
Erhm...I think something just may have gone slightly askew with your hyperlink there...?
Great arrangement. Very enjoyable.
The video is the only link I posted on this one (and it appears to be working), but thanks for the concern!
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
The video is the only link I posted on this one (and it appears to be working), but thanks for the concern!
It is? I'm only seeing empty space where the movie (presumably) ought to be, hence my observation. I've even tried two different browsers and no luck on either confused

p.s. Fortunately your post mentioned his YT nick so I was at least able to look him up...he's absolutely brilliant, I might add, so thanks for that.
That's a weird one - do you see the YouTube videos in other posts to this forum? The same process was used for this video.

Glad you found the channel - another way to view the video is with this link: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=KwgF0pQ63x4

Thanks!
That direct link worked, thanks cool
And no, I now see none of the embedded videos in this forum, not even the ones I myself put here! confused
If you can't see 'em then they aren't posted. You need to use the little icon on the page you posted on. It's the one right next to the little smiley face. You just click on it and a screen pops up wanting the URL where you posted the music. After you have inserted the URL click on the OK button and another window pops up where you can write the name of the link for people to click on. Once you've done that just click on the OK button then submit it.

I've been away from here for a few years but I remembered how to post URL's. grin
There is another way (now, not sure if it was those 4 years ago) called "Media tag", which you can use to insert videos from youtube into your messages, that this particular corner of the forum is utilising (the icon that looks like a blue monitor, 5th from left), and that just happens to be the method my browsers seem to now struggle with. The "regular" URL input method that you described still works like a charm smirk

The really odd thing is, the "media tag" way used to work for me until just very recently, and I have absolutely no clue why it suddenly stopped confused
© PG Music Forums