PG Music Home
Posted By: Lot2Learn BIAB backing - 1.7 Million Views on YT - 01/10/18 12:19 AM
I used a BIAB backing track for my Autumn Leaves Video Tutorial on YouTube that is now approaching 1.7 million views. :-) It starts with just a RealDrums track and then adds a RealTracks acoustic bass. Thank you BIAB!
Posted By: Noel96 Re: BIAB backing - 1.7 Million Views on YT - 01/10/18 02:54 AM
Roger,

That's a really excellent listen! I enjoyed it.

All the best,
Noel
That's an impressive accomplishment. It's well deserved. That is an excellent tutorial.

Charlie
Posted By: Icelander Re: BIAB backing - 1.7 Million Views on YT - 01/12/18 12:57 PM
I just had to chuckle at the "Newbie" tag to your post here. You are quite obviously anything but!
Extremely impressive Roger. Extremely impressive.
I'll say it as everyone else already has - extremely impressive! This shows major talent, and a firm handle on his craft. What a wonderful tutorial smile

Thanks for sharing!
Great playing, nice song, and I loved your very effective visualization - probably inspire more than a few folks to dust off keyboard and give it a go (not me I don't play keys, hands barely work in vertical on guitar they are stumps in the horizontal)

Question (asked as politely as possible and not trying to be a PITA, sardonic, sarcastic, etc.): DID you mention BIAB on YouTube or on your Site that you use(d) BIAB for said backing tracks but I just missed it? Just wondering because you did take time to mention/recommend other tools and SW.

But keep it up on Youtube, I'm looking forward to OTHER vids.

Larry

LotstoLearn
Great work! Thanks for posting.
Peter
© PG Music Forums