PG Music Home
Posted By: floyd jane VIDEO: A Little Bit Of Me (my first) - 02/17/18 01:03 PM
To finish up the hour long discussion "Birth Of A Song", I decided to create a music video, since prior to that (in the discussion) it had been just snippets of the song.

My first thought was to do a lyric video. Then, I decided that we might be able to do a sort of "hybrid" video.
This (like the rest of the discussion) was filmed by my wife using her iPhone6.

So, in case you did not watch the discussion (it is, after all an hour long), here is the video of...

A LITLLE BIT OF ME
(the link should take you to the end where the video starts)

The video below starts at the beginning. To see just the "music video", go to the end - 1:00:10...

Every new update and rendition is as marvelous as the prior. Your wife achieved very professional video footage with her Iphone. She is an integral part of the success of both the story and video.

This video and song will never grow old.

Charlie
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle

This video and song will never grow old.

Yep, I agree. I've seen it a few times now.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: VIDEO: A Little Bit Of Me (my first) - 02/19/18 08:25 PM
@Charlie - Thanks for your support (you are a terrific part of this forum) - and thanks for mentioning my wife's part - she was a BIG part of making this happen...

@Dave - Thanks for your support, too!
Posted By: Icelander Re: VIDEO: A Little Bit Of Me (my first) - 02/19/18 09:05 PM
An ambitious project indeed. Far from just "a little bit", I'd say that's a lot of you right there smile
Posted By: floyd jane Re: VIDEO: A Little Bit Of Me (my first) - 02/21/18 09:25 AM
Originally Posted By: Icelander
An ambitious project indeed. Far from just "a little bit", I'd say that's a lot of you right there smile

Thanks for having a look and listen...
Wow - great job on the video! And a very good tune as well smile I didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing, but I would agree that it looks really well done for having been shot on an iPhone.

It's always a pleasure to see the process people use to create their tunes - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: floyd jane Re: VIDEO: A Little Bit Of Me (my first) - 03/06/18 03:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - great job on the video! And a very good tune as well smile I didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing, but I would agree that it looks really well done for having been shot on an iPhone.

It's always a pleasure to see the process people use to create their tunes - thanks for sharing!

Thanks for having a look, Deryk. Appreciate that...
Posted By: toucher Re: VIDEO: A Little Bit Of Me (my first) - 03/08/18 01:32 PM
Amazing........Great job Floyd.....Pretty much my process as well, except I use Realband. Haven't tried Studio One as of yet.

Thanks for your time and effort to help all of us.

Rob
Posted By: floyd jane Re: VIDEO: A Little Bit Of Me (my first) - 03/24/18 08:30 PM
Originally Posted By: toucher
Amazing........Great job Floyd.....Pretty much my process as well, except I use Realband. Haven't tried Studio One as of yet.

Thanks for your time and effort to help all of us.

Rob

Hi, Rob! Nice to see ya around here... thanks for having a look and listen...
Wow, really awesome stuff here. Still can't believe it was recorded on an iPhone!
© PG Music Forums