PG Music Home
Posted By: timbomc Help with Real style picker - 05/17/17 08:18 PM
Hi All,

Is there a way to show only the Real Styles that I have Purchased in the style picker window. I waste a lot of time clicking on styles that are not available to me. I thought in a previous version the purchased styles were highlighted in gray. It's not showing in BAIB 2017.

Thanks
Tim
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Help with Real style picker - 05/17/17 08:38 PM
Hi. I've always had them all so I can't answer. Just thought I would say Welcome.

Someone here should know shortly.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Help with Real style picker - 05/17/17 09:00 PM
Hi,

In the StylePicker, you can click on the "Other" drop-down menu at the top, then:

Select "Show Styles that are Found/Not Found --> Show Only styles that are found"
This will hide RealStyles that you don't have (i.e. *.STY files).

And

Select "Show Styles with RealTracks that are Found/NotFound --> Show ONLY styles with RealTracks that are Found"
This will hide any RealStyles that call for RealTracks/RealDrums that you don't have.
Posted By: timbomc Re: Help with Real style picker - 05/17/17 09:08 PM
Andrew

Thank you very much. Really appreciate the quick response. I should have gotten on this forum along time ago. it would have saved me much aggravation.

Tim
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Help with Real style picker - 05/18/17 12:09 AM
Welcome to the forums Tim.
Glad you got your answer OK.
I think "Help > What Add-ons do I have?" also lists missing styles.
Posted By: timbomc Re: Help with Real style picker - 05/19/17 08:13 PM

The problem was I didn't realize they are called add-ons. Thanks...knowledge is power.

Tim
© PG Music Forums