PG Music Home
Posted By: Slick Salmon BIAB and iPad - 12/05/17 04:38 PM
Can someone please point me to either directions or a video that describes how to establish an active connection between BIAB on my iPad and BIAB on my Mac? I can download files from one to the other using the procedure found here (http://www.pgmusic.com/support.iphone.mac.htm), but I haven't succeeded in establishing an active connection that allows me to use use my iPad as a remote controller.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/05/17 06:25 PM
Hi. If you don't get a response here, post this in the Product Forum, BIAB for Mac where the folks who use Macs will surely see it.
Posted By: rharv Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/05/17 08:27 PM
You have to launch the 'server' app from the computer for it to work.

On a PC that is in the BB\BBHelper folder.

The computer has to know to look for a device. This feature does not default to on and needs to be launched.
At least in my experience.
Posted By: Slick Salmon Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/05/17 09:20 PM
No such file on a Mac to my knowledge.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/05/17 10:49 PM
I don’t know if it’s available on a Mac. Try asking in that forum.
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/06/17 05:15 PM
Hi,

There's no BB Server on the Mac, the app will just be a remote player for songs that were created in the Mac version, and are transferred the app as described in that tutorial.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Slick Salmon Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/07/17 10:28 AM
Thanks for the clarification.

Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/07/17 05:07 PM
You're very welcome!
Posted By: TerriQ Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/12/17 08:58 AM
I have 2017 hard drive version of BIAB. Where can I get the BIAB app for iPad, in order to play completed songs on my iPad. Also is there a way I can view 'playing' chart complete with lyrics (like the finished 'print out').

Macbook pro
BIAB 2017
iPad 3.

Thanks for any help.
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/12/17 06:27 PM
Hi Terri,

You can get the app from the iTunes app store, accessed through the iPad itself.

It won't show notation or lyrics, just chords.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: TerriQ Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/12/17 06:32 PM
Thanks for that. Sadly I tried but app says its not suitable for my iPad 3. So now I'm trying to work with my MacBook Pro and BIAB 2017 HARD DRIVE. I'm trying with Big Lyric window, but having trouble entering lyrics. Each time I type, the file starts to play and the font is too big.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.
Posted By: TerriQ Re: BIAB and iPad - 12/16/17 02:41 PM
Sadly I've found out my iPad 3 won't support app.
Thanks for replying.
© PG Music Forums