PG Music Home
Posted By: WendyM Whats happened to the WAV button? - 12/28/17 06:21 PM
Oh my! What has happened?In 2017 once Id got my tracks all frozen all I had to do was create a deskpot folder,click the WAV button and it would render each track separately into that folder and then I can put them into my DAW from there.EasyPeasy.
Now when I click it I get a totaly different dropdown and it looks like I can only render a COMPLETE SGU as a single render and not individual wavs any more.The only way Ive got round it was to right clikc on each track and use track actions to save them one by one.How laborious!That cant be right.What am I doing wrong please.
Wendy
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Whats happened to the WAV button? - 12/28/17 06:45 PM
Hi Wendy.

The Render to Audio File dialog (that comes up now from the WAV button) has a check box for "One File Per Track" which will give you...eh...one file per track smile
Posted By: WendyM Re: Whats happened to the WAV button? - 12/28/17 07:08 PM
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hi Wendy.

The Render to Audio File dialog (that comes up now from the WAV button) has a check box for "One File Per Track" which will give you...eh...one file per track smile

Hi Floyd,my BB Hero.Oh so it does!It didnt an hour ago.I swear!!Sorry to have wasted yr time.Think I'll have a lie down now.
Wendy
© PG Music Forums