PG Music Home
I try to have a c, or d style by clicking on the smal square in teh corner of the mesure. i can get to chossing a style but it dosent changed when i listen to how com ? However, i can see the letter c with the color and the name of my new style . But my drums and my bass doesnot adopt the style taht i wanted
Firstly, could you tell us exactly which style you are using?

There will be no change if the tracks are frozen, so these must be unfrozen first before regenerating.

After making the change (unfreezing) make sure you press Generate, not Play.

Make sure you don't have any existing audio of the song with the same name - you can mute the audio to test. Right-click the Audio radio button at top.

Attached picture 2018-01-28_05-56-24.jpg
Attached picture 2018-01-27_18-07-09.jpg
I didn't exlplain it corectly I think! I'm able to change style by using substyle. My probleme is that i just need bass, drum and piano and when I change substyles thats the part who dos'nt change.
Originally Posted By: monsieur patate
I didn't exlplain it corectly I think! I'm able to change style by using substyle. My probleme is that i just need bass, drum and piano and when I change substyles thats the part who dos'nt change.

Regardless of the SubStyle, you should be able to force the playback to only play Bass, Drum & Piano. Use a Chord with a Rest to do this: Enter the Chord, followed by a single period ( . ) followed by the instruments that you want to play.

E.g. C.bdp will play a C chord and rest all instruments except for the Bass, Drums & Piano.
Thanks!
Also, you will need to use the abbreviations for the default backing track names (from top down) of (b) for bass track, (p) for piano track, (d) for drums, (g) for guitar and (s) for strings. Melody and solo are not backing tracks.
© PG Music Forums