PG Music Home
Can someone please tell me how can I replace Midi track with a Realtrack? I don't care whether its in BIAB or REALBAND!!

What a nightmare this software is to use
Hi

Quote,
"What a nightmare this software is to use."

No it’s quite straight forward.

In BIAB when in chord sheet view, click on the down arrow on the RH end of the mixer for the track you want to change and then selected you track type you now want.
Real tracks will be offered in order of suitability top to bottom to suit your current style and tempo etc.

As real tracks are performances recorded by live musicians don’t expect them to play your original midi note pattern!

Don’t forget to regenerate the song after changing track type!

Have fun
Mike
Welcome to the "Bewildered" threads.lol.Once you get into it its sweet to use.
In BB assuming you have set a style that is midi and has say Acoustic Piano in track2.In themixer window right-click on the track and youll get a submenu one of which is Select Realtrack or similar.And away you go. smile
BTW it will dependon which BB/RB you bought.thecheaper ones have much fewer realtracks than say the Plus one.
Wendy
Also....

The below link will take you to some tutorial video clips that BIAB have put together. These may help with your learning journey.

http://www.pgmusic.com/videos.bbwin.htm

Even though some of the clips use older versions of BIAB, the principles are still the same today so the information contained in the clip is still relevant.

I think that everyone who has learnt how to drive BIAB would agree that there is a learning curve associated with coming to terms with the software. Once one starts to become familiar with various aspects of the program, though, the software starts to make sense. Hang in there!

Regards,
Noel

© PG Music Forums