PG Music Home
I've about pulled my hair out trying to figure this out. Searches are not getting me any closer. (BIAB Pro 2018)

I generated a solo. I don't like it. I want that solo to go away so I can create another, or to replace the instrument for the solo to a different solo.

I don't even want it to remember I ever did that solo. I'm basically trying to "audition" solos to see what's available.
Does this work for you:

Attached picture 2018-03-28_15-20-50.jpg
Hi Phil,

Welcome to the forums.

Also, you don't have to erase the solo to create a new one. If you find another solo you want to try, simply create it on the track of the solo you don't like and the new one will overwrite the previous one.

Regards,
Noel
I would not have thought to go to the mixer to do it. I was looking under the "Soloist" menu from whence it came.

Yes, that worked, thank you!!! (whew!!!)

I thought for some reason, at one point, I had two soloists playing over each other and they clashed, but it could have been a song key change and the old solo does not transpose.

So I was trying to get rid of the soloist altogether and hear the track without a solo, then re-add.

There is a lot to learn.

Thanks to both of you
Excellent, glad you got it sorted.

Noel's correct too of course. You could just replace the Solo if required.
I don't know if it works for RealTracks also, but I do know it works for MIDI tracks. It's worth a try to see if it works for any soloist:

Go to the "Soloist" menu on the top line. In the menu that pulls down, select "Edit Soloist Track", and then select "Form", and then select "Kill Entire Soloist P:art...".

Hope this helps.
© PG Music Forums