PG Music Home
Posted By: Biglad biab not activated ? - 06/04/18 06:39 PM
hi guys ive put biab on my laptop which I take to my work or out in general.i tried to open it today and got a message saying

some features are disabled.menu-help-activationto activate.
program is not activated.reason is you can only use this copy on one computer.if you want to use it on a new computer,choose menu-help activation or menu restore

ive tried the above the menu says activated but the program wont play
any help wold be appreciated guys
Posted By: Noel96 Re: biab not activated ? - 06/04/18 07:31 PM
You need to contact BIAB. Live Help (on the menu bar above the Shout Box) is probably the easiest.

How long ago did you install it on your laptop?
Posted By: CoolBreeze Re: biab not activated ? - 06/04/18 08:03 PM
You need to have an unblocked connection to the Internet is what I'm guessing. I'm thinking you may have a firewall at work or something that's blocking it.

I just got a different system, so I clicked "activate" to install on the new system, and it already had my activation key loaded.
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: biab not activated ? - 06/04/18 09:43 PM
Hi Biglad,

It sounds like something about the computer has changed since you installed and activated, and it messed up your activation. The fix is pretty easy.

With Band-in-a-Box closed, delete any files with "ticket" in their name from the C:\Users\Public\Ticket folder, then launch the program. You'll be asked whether you want to restore the deleted license, choose No, and then you should be able to activate.

If you've run out of activations, please contact us directly through the Live Help (chat) feature on our website and we'll be happy to provide more. smile

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Biglad Re: biab not activated ? - 06/05/18 07:16 PM
Thank you so much for all your help .im now sorted .really appreciate it guys cheers
© PG Music Forums