PG Music Home
I am waiting for Windows 2020 Ultra. I chatted with an agent regarding a manual/user guide and was informed that it would be available early February for a paper manual and a few weeks for a PDF.
Would someone let me know if I could get going with the basic functionalities using the Windows 2019 version PDF available on the PG website?
Thank you.
Originally Posted By: rvenneman
Would someone let me know if I could get going with the basic functionalities using the Windows 2019 version PDF available on the PG website?

Yes, that should work for most all you need to get the initial feel for BIAB/RB. All but the few newest items in version 2020 should be in there.
Hi Richard,

I have BIAB 2020 (from PG Music) and it has the 2020 pdf manual with it.

This is found in the directory, \bb\documentation.

Also, the manual can be accessed under the Help menu (see the image below).

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture pdf manual via help.JPG
Manuals are available here: https://www.pgmusic.com/manuals/
Thank you for all that responded.
I got the PDF manual. Now I need to get an engineering degree to understand it
Originally Posted By: rvenneman
Now I need to get an engineering degree to understand it

It looks that way to start with.

When you have the program, though, it all starts to make sense. At the end of the day, you'll only work in those areas of the program that do what you need doing. (At least that's how it's been for me.)

Regards,
Noel

Well I have the 2020 online manual open on my iPad right now. I have also downloaded the PDF on the iPad after all there is a PDF version that comes with the product.

I find the online version a much better way to go. It is well laid out and makes navigation very easy.

https://www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2020full/chapter7.htm

(What I was just reading)

My thoughts
Tony
Hi

Yes it does look a bit heavy at first.
But if for a start you can just type in some chords choose a style midi or real tracks and hit play.
You will soon get a feel for it, then as said learn what you need to know for what you want to do, as you go along.
You may not need half the functions available it will work out of the box.
It wont take long to learn to change tempo and key etc, and you may never have the need to start chopping different real tracks in and out.
Most important have fun enjoy!
Mike
© PG Music Forums