PG Music Home
Posted By: lambada iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 12:13 AM
Hi All. I'm being offered an upgrade from Elements to Music Production Bundle 2 for $299 US. Is that as good as it's going to get? I remember Black Friday etc had some pretty good deals.

Music Production Bundle 2

This incredible value combines seven of the most powerful music production tools in iZotope’s portfolio—Neutron Advanced, Ozone 7 Advanced, Nectar 2 Production Suite, VocalSynth, Trash 2 Expanded, RX Plug-in Pack, and Insight. 28 plug-ins in total!
Posted By: lambada Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 12:35 AM
Tell me it was a good deal cos I bought it! :-)
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 12:42 AM
An excellent deal with the very best tools in the biz!
Posted By: lambada Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 01:00 AM
Just realised I posted this in the wrong forum. Yeah, I'd been looking at it since 4:00 am this morning and then I just caved in! Elements is great but I wanted the full package after playing with it.
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 05:41 AM
Yeah, I was offered the same deal because I bought neutron a few weeks back. Finally caved in and bit the bullet yesterday too, it was too good an offer to pass on.
Spent a couple of hours yesterday playing with ozone 7 and nectar 2, going to take a while to get my head around them I think! Ozone 7 is very different than ozone 3, which I've been using ever since it came out, 2003 or so.
Posted By: David Snyder Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 07:45 PM
I got most of that stuff, and it is great but I sprung for all the IK Multimedia stuff. All 33 T Racks. There's some old school wickedness in there you just gotta have when the mood is right.

smile
Posted By: lambada Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 08:47 PM
Plenty of time for Mr IK Multimedia. laugh Waiting for the whole caboodle with that new Keyboard I posted about. Very nice..... grin
Posted By: David Snyder Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 08/31/17 10:02 PM
Lambada,

Can you post that link here? Somehow I missed that. Thanks!!
Posted By: lambada Re: iZotope Creative Bundle 2 - 09/01/17 12:22 AM
Ere u go.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigkeysio/

There's a 24 Key and 49 key $199 and $299 respectively. Check out the bundled software! Just noticed only 9 T Racks modules out of 20, but still.... whistle
© PG Music Forums