PG Music Home
Huge global community of songwriters take on the challenge of writing 14 songs in February. Several PGers join in the fun each year. Get out of your rut. Write your first song perhaps. Either way, join the insanity. It seriously charges the creative juices. www.fawm.org
I did it last year, it was fun. Not to say my best writing, but I did Git It Done!!
I've signed up. Already behind schedule. Song 1 due tomorrow. I was supposed to write the lyrics tonight. One verse done and a couple of nice progressions sorted..... I have to say it's not immediately obvious where to put your creations on the Fawn site. Not as clearly set up as PGMusic's forum.
Originally Posted By: lambada
I've signed up. Already behind schedule. Song 1 due tomorrow. I was supposed to write the lyrics tonight. One verse done and a couple of nice progressions sorted..... I have to say it's not immediately obvious where to put your creations on the Fawn site. Not as clearly set up as PGMusic's forum.

Don't worry. You have plenty of time to catch up, and even if you don't get all 14 songs done its no big deal. The way I see it any songs written is a bonus.

As for posting songs to the site, it looks like this was posted before the site officially opened for song submissins. You should be able to easily add them now.
This is awesome - thanks so much for sharing! I can't wait to hear some of the results of this contest smile I'll have to keep an eye on it.
The insanity has begun once again. I did this the first time in 2007 and look forward to it each year
And Derek, it’s a personal challenge, not a contest.
Rockstar, whats your screen name on FAWM. I'll watch list you so I can see what your doing.
scottlake

Nothing posted yet. I'm hoping to get two in the can this weekend.
BTW what is everyone's FAWM handle so we can watchlist each other?
@djevans53
@Krayzie003
© PG Music Forums