PG Music Home
Posted By: pghboemike The Story of Bohemian Rhapsody - 06/08/18 05:17 PM

Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: The Story of Bohemian Rhapsody - 06/10/18 07:08 PM
I am actually really excited to see the Bohemian Rhapsody movie when it comes out in November this year. It was such a unique song for it's time and I've heard there was some heated discussions over how long the song was at the time, and the interesting song writing that went along with it. I'm curious to see how the movie will handle such massive icons.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: The Story of Bohemian Rhapsody - 06/11/18 12:24 PM
I found this fascinating! The song has a lot of history to it, and it is interesting to see the story behind it smile

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: The Story of Bohemian Rhapsody - 07/18/18 01:57 PM
Such a classic tune. Really glad to hear this song still gets the recognition it deserves even after all these years. The harmonies Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: rayc Re: The Story of Bohemian Rhapsody - 08/20/18 08:08 AM
I saw Queen in 76 - the NOTOpera tour. The ticket was AUS6.50.
I had a 12 hr each way train trip to get to the gig.
They could only do bits of it this song live, (oddly an Oz band called Chariot were playing the entire things live & very well I'm reliably informed).
These days I only listen to the 1st three Queen albums. I do have ANATO on LP, CD & 5.1 DVD but much of it is an embarrassment these days. I do like the rockier tracks and the rockier parts of BoRap but the tweeness of the rest of the album is annoying.
It was a huge shame when they moved to synths on the next album.
© PG Music Forums