Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
John

I have been down this very same road myself and can sympathise with you. My wife 's cancer spread to the brain as tumours and in her last days she was a totally different person. Very sad!

I will keep you in my prayers.

Off-Topic
B
Journeyman
Journeyman
B
John, I am so sorry to hear about this. I will gladly pray for you & your wife. May God bless the both of you.
Brian

BIAB 2024 Ultrapack- Studio One Pro 6.5 Windows 10

Off-Topic
W
Expert
Expert
W
Words can not express the sorrow we feel for you & your wife. My the Grace of God, Jesus Christ, be with you both. Wyndham

Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
So very sorry to hear that.

Off-Topic
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
John,

I pray that the comfort of the Lord God be with you and your wife in this very difficult time.

Don S.

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Thanks!
She passed away at 1:00AM this morning. I've never known pain so deep and complete.I am also totally alone and that doesn't help.

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Sorry to hear that John. We're here when you need us.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
So sorry for your loss.

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
John,

I don’t have the words, or know what to say other than to let you know that all of us on the forums have you in our hearts, minds and prayers.

When my Mom passed away a few years ago after a very lengthy and debilitating illness, (Alzheimer’s and heart disease), my sisters and I comforted ourselves in the knowledge that she was no longer suffering and was now at peace.

I pray that you’ll find strength and comfort during this incredibly difficult time my friend.

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
I'm not good at expressing myself at times like this, but be assured my warmest thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
None of us will find words, but eventually you will. She is at peace with her maker now, and you did everything you could to make her life happy and full for all those years.

Bless you both.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.
Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
John,
upon reading your cry for help the scripture that came to mind was Phillipians 4:6&7

Quote:

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I can only imagine your pain, but this I know - it will pass. This is the worst time, when it is still so fresh and intense. The grieving process will do its thing, but you need to "be strong and of a good courage" during that time. You said you were alone. I understand you were referring to not having your lovely lady with you but I hope it is not literally true because right now you need support from family and friends - ones who will understand your need for comfort by simply being in their midst.

Strangely enough, if you have family or friends with young children, they will help the most. Children are an affirmation of life and hope for the future that can, if you allow it, help restore you. Children have no concept of death, only of the "now" and they live in it. Watch them play. Let their joy and happiness infect you. Let them see you cry, perhaps they will sit with you and even cry with you when you do. Let them.

You are loved.

--=-- My credo: If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing - just ask my missus, she'll tell ya laugh --=--
You're only paranoid if you're wrong!
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Our prayers are with you, God Bless.

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
As one who has not been able to make the marriage thing work for him, I feel the pain of you losing someone who stood by you and you her even more. I envy couples that stay together for the long haul. And when someone suffers the loss of a long time partner, it really hits home for me.

Bless you. Prayers do not stop now. Or ever. Once BIAB brothers, always BIAB brothers.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.
Off-Topic
Apprentice
Apprentice
Quote:

Very sorry to hear that John. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peter

Ditto. I feel for you bro. My wife and I are praying for you and yours.

Off-Topic
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
John, i was just thinking of you as i read this again. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish i could sit and talk with you in person but the distance makes that impossible. I would love to say something about how you are not alone, but in reality you are in that regard. The best advice i can offer right now is to stay active, and stay involved. Keep your hands and mind busy and do not just isolate your self. Take walks, Play your music, go get a coffee among others. Talk with your friends here, call old friends, and family.

The tendency is to sit a greave, and that is normal. You have to allow yourself to go through that part of the process, but please do not let it get to the point of being overwhelming. Seek out what you need to keep moving forward. We here are your friends, and we will help as we can. We are here to talk if you need, on the forum, in PM, and even by phone if you need. Maybe we should do a forum collaboration, and do a song in her memory, or something that might keep you positive. If you want to do something like this let myself or some others know what would work with you.

Most importantly remember that love and allow it to be an anchor for you in the days ahead. You had a love that many never do, and it makes for a rich life. I never knew you wife, but i bet she would want you to continue to live a full and rewarding life now.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, Rob and Patsy Helms

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
a further point to rob's comment...there is no time-limit on mourning, nor are there any shortcuts. take whatever time necessary to get your heart and mind totally mended. it may seem impossible to you today but, in time, they will heal. the email address in my profile is correct and current so i sincerely invite your communication with me at any time, day or night. there is much comfort in learning bible truths about death and the condition of the dead but a detailed discussion here would be offensive to some and contrary to forum rules. i can't speak so can't invite your phone calls but i am usually up quite late so i invite your instant messages well into the wee hours. the mp3 recording that i linked you to via pm will be of great encouragement in your grief. if you have trouble downloading it please give me your email address and i will email it to

this thread confirms beyond doubt that you are loved and cared about. that speaks volumes about you as an individual as well as a loving, caring husband. for my part, i am very proud of you and happy to call you my friend.

i like the idea of a memorial tune for your wife. she would have loved knowing that you are being so well thought of. i will be thrilled to contribute in any way that i can.

sincerely,

don and joanne gaynor

Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
John, like all the comments already here, I join your brothers here in this forum in standing with you. I pray that God's grace will comfort you and minister to you in this time of pain. May you know His presence now like never before.

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann
Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Quote:

She passed away at 1:00AM this morning. I've never known pain so deep and complete.I am also totally alone and that doesn't help.

I am so sorry to hear this. I'm lost for words...

Mick

Off-Topic
Productor Musical
Productor Musical
John, we are with you and your wife from our heart, our prayers to heaven asking the sadness pass, hold the endless love and transcends all barriers forever and together.

Carlos and family.

John, estamos contigo y con tu esposa de todo corazón, nuestras oraciones piden al cielo que la tristeza pase y quede la labor interminable de un amor infinito, que trascendera eternamente todas las barreras.

Carlos y familia.

Gabriel Arellano,
Nucleox Music
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,631
Posts735,242
Members38,520
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
SYOTR, Bpnsrinu, DanyLevy, vasilich, maxrob61
38,520 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 185