Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:

I'll also add that I would love to have some other improvements like TRUE 6/8 time (I hate the "suggested use of 4/4 in place of 6/8!), and other TRUE odd time signatures. Honestly I can't understand why at least 6/8 is not truley implemented.

That's a big one with me as well. Thanks for mentioning it.

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

My Music * Asus ROG Strix G15CF 32 GB DDR4 4TB HDD + 1 TB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 8GB Win 11 AKAI EIE PRO Sound Interface. BIAB/RB 2024 UltraPak Build - Latest
C
Cerio Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
C
Quote:

You complain about the undo, etc...that's ridicolous, I remember when it wasn't even there.

Honestly, I don't see your point, but well, I knew that this thread wasn't going to make me "popular" here Now, I'd like to clarify a couple of things:

1. Redesigning the interface has nothing to do with painting the whole interface with fancy colours to attract kids, but with making things easier and more logical for the serious end user.

2. I don't think that BIAB is mainly an older persons software, I think it can attract (I'd say it SHOULD attract) any serious musician, because it is the perfect tool for studying any instrument.

3. There are many uses of the program. I, as a working musician, have used it always as the perfect tool for practising my instrument, in this area I have everything a need (three or four sets of jazz realtracls) since years. But since the arrive of Realtracks, I also use the program as the perfect tool to make backing tracks for my wife, a professional singer, and in this area I find that the program really shines on the Jazz, Pop and Country areas, where are a lot of very good sounding realtracks, but lacks a little bit of versatility (realtracs-wise) in other genres. Just MHO

Havig said that, let me tell you another story After many years as a Cubase user, I've just changed to another DAW (I prefer not name it in order avid too much "spam") in the last month. I was VERY used to Cubase's GUI, and a couple of times I tried with another DAWs (Logic, Sonar) just for curiosity, but my conclusion was always the same:

"With Logic, I can do more or less the same things that Cubase, but in a different way. The effort of learning Logic it's not worth."

My experience was different with the new DAW. Its basic interface is much simpler, and at first everything seems too strange, because it seems to be no tools in the screen!. But after 10 minutes, you start to see the logic behind that; after 20 minutes you discover that everything is there, but it's hidden until you need it; and after just one hour you are wondering why nobody has invented this thing before. Some examples:

1. In Cubase there are a lot of track Types (MIDI, Audio, Track, Folder, Group, Marker, Play order, Video...); Here, just one. You want it to be MIDI? Just record some midi notes on it. You want it to carry video? Just drag&drop some video track over it...

2. You can show and hide every element of the UI within a single menu, and arrange the ones you use most on TABS, so you can organize and arrange the screen easily at your own way, and everything what YOU need is at your disposal.

3. By default there are no editing tools (but you can work with them if you want to) Instead, you use right button context menu and keyboard shortcuts to perform all edits. You don't like default keyboard shortcuts? You can define them at your own way.

4. By default there are just very few (and small) icons on the screen: they occupy valuable space on the screen; most of the time you just don't need them; you can get the same results with right button, keys shortcuts, or menus; they are redundant.

5. There is no help file, because you don't need it. Instead you have a very powerful command finder. You don't remember how to, say, normalize a track? Just write "normalize track", then press "run", and you're done. Do you use this command very often? Just assign it a custom keyboard shortcut to it.

6. And (last but not least) all elements of the GUI are by default painted with nice different gradiations of the same colour, which doesn't distract attention out of the important elements (tracks and other elements that carry musical information) and helps to not getting tired after hours in front of the computer.

You get it. Everything there is customizable, even the menus (you can hide the commands you are not going to use, add your own ones or put the ones you use most on the top of the list), and that means that if you want to organize your workspace at your own way you can do it, if not, just leave it as is. I know that a DAW and BIAB are very different animals, but I think that some of these ideas could be applied to BIAB, for example:

1. Instead of having MIDI Styles, RT Styles, Realtracks, Realdrums and Midi Instruments (wich is kind of confusing for new users), it would be nicer working just with Instruments (MIDI, Realtacks, and Realdrums) and Styles (Collections of Instruments)

2. It would be nice having a single "View" menu, from where you can easily hide and show any of the elements of the GUI (btw, I was just trying to hide the main piano section over the icons and didn't find the way to do it) And it would be nice that if you hide some elements (for example, the icons), the rest of them would resize properly.

And so on...

Just my two cents.

Last edited by Cerio; 12/06/11 09:13 AM.
Veteran
Veteran
In a forum it's difficult to make statements and not sound like you mean it like 100% that's the way it is. The real world is not like that. Certainly there are lots of younger people like Avatars who are schooled musicians and use or should use Biab. The question is is there enough of them? One bar I work at occasionaly is in a country club. Mostly an older crowd who like a lot of classic rock/country stuff just like what we're talking about. We get away with some jazz for the first set but that's it. One of the bartenders is a 22 year old college student and he's a big jazz fan and loves our jazz set but as far as I can tell he's about the only one in that bar who does. The other gig I've talked about here before is in a nice Italian restaurant right down at the beach in Hermosa. We play jazz from 7-10 on one or two Fridays a month then the place turns into a thumping hip hop disco. Same thing, there's a few in the crowd who like what we do but the majority are simply waiting for the party to start.

And the really sad part is just my opinion based on very limited observations, I think that small educated music crowd is shrinking in spite of all the music students coming out of various colleges. The thousands of those are far far outweighed by the hundreds of millions of mindless thumper/techno fans. It's not that a lot of the hip hop artists themselves are not educated musicians they are it's just the stuff they produce is not what any of us would call "real music". Fifty years from now all the stuff we know and love will still be around but only in schools and occasional concerts, that's it. Fifty years? Actually, probably twenty years.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Journeyman
Journeyman
Cerio,
I would argue, however, that BIAB is not a full fledged sequencer like Cubase and doesn't claim to be.

and I, for one, am not necessarily in favor of making it one. that's not it's purpose. I use BIAB and export its tracks into sonar because sonar is a full fledged sequencer. BIAB creates the MIDI and real tracks to the song I want then I manipulate those tracks in the sequencer. BIAB performs one function, sonar performs the other - they compliment each other, but neither has the full capabilities of both programs.

Customization of the GUI is not something I would vote for - it's not necessary, IMO. enhancements, yeah, I could live with a few enhancements - but not turning it into a fully customizable sequencer. that's not what I own BIAB for. if that's the direction BIAB goes then I have no need for it, I have sonar.

your next points - 1) no, I don't agree with that either. yeah, it can be confusing, but take the time to learn it just like any other tool.

2) some customization like this I would find useful and might use. it's not a priority for me for BIAB, tho.

functionality is top priority for me. like the items I listed above.

Veteran
Veteran
CFCBOC I just sent you a PM. I didn't want to hijack this thread with a Kurzweil review. If some of you want me to post a review let me know and I'll start a new thread in the OT forum.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Veteran
Veteran
Please, I am not criticizing anyone's observations in this thread. I will merely add my own, that I am delighted with version 2012 particularly because several of the new features are a direct result of user requests made in the Wishlist and refined in the beta testing.

PG Music is an amazingly responsive company to its users in this way, and they have earned my support for this reason alone.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Journeyman
Journeyman
Rah rah Matt. I agree. Been lurking in this thread and mus admit that the complaints are not new and in my opinion not any I have. I don't consider the interface to busy. I like everything on top in 2 or 3 different places if that's the way it is. I also don't think that BIAB is supposed to take the place of a full fledged DAW. It could be argued that Real Band is supposed to but I haven't even begun to get my head into it as I have Pro Tools and Sonar X1 and Reaper to get my heard around first. I also agree that PG has done an amazing job of answering wish lists items that fit into the overall scheme of what BIAB is and always has been, an auto generating accompaniment tool. I also appreciate the fact that when I have a real question that doesn't seem to be answerable on the forum I can call a support number that has actual techies on my program that actually help me. Another huge plus is the fact that very seldom do I have to wait a long time on hold to get the help I need. (Except when they are having a sale and they do tend to get backed up then)

My only real complaint is the development team might be to good. I know the best and most econimiclal way to update is once a year but every 6 months they come out with something I can't wait 6 months to get my hands on and they end up getting into my pockets every summer and every Christmas. Guess I'll just have to get used to it.

BTW just found this in a tutorial:

The basic difference between Band-in-a-Box and other accompaniment software in the marketplace today is that Band-in-a-Box is a random pattern player as opposed to a Multi Track MIDI recorde

Once this is accepted the rest kind of falls into place.

Last edited by earl kirby; 12/06/11 10:40 AM.

Dell 610 dual Monitor, win 7-10, Sonar Plat, ProTools 10 & 11, Reaper 4, BIAB/real Band 2022, Easy Drummer, Superior Drummer, Kontact Essentials, Personnel Orchestra, Korg Legacy Analog & Digital
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
I will say that there are a few small changes that might make sense. Maybe a somewaht better and more organized tool bar,/menu system. But big changes could be bad. Just look at the hard feeling at Sonanr Forum, over the GUI changes between 8.53, and X1. For the most part it is all still here, but people have a hard time finding it.

Slow incremental refinements maybe, but a big face lift i vote no.

For one thing BiaB at it's core is really a scratch pad type program, more of a utility type program. Sure some use it for teaching, and others learning, some for live playing, and others song building. The problem is that there is so many uses, that it amkes changes difficult.

In a True DAW like Sonar or RB, or Reaper, it makes more sense to have a slick easy to use GUI, as it is for a more targeted audience. Even so i want form over flash.

But we can't completely dismiss Cerio, as a little bit of uncluttering might be nice. I have faith that the PG team will address that if and when they feel the need.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Cerio,
Seems like you're quite concerned that we don't have an undo available for choosing a RealDrums. That's a one-liner, I will add it to next patch.

As for wanting "more Reggae, Soul, and Funk" - have you checked what we DO have available (all RealTracks) - 2 Reggae full bands, 2 Full Soul Band (60's, 70's), and 2 Jazz Funk full bands (top LA players Jeff Lorber, Alex Al (Michael Jackson's bass player, etc.). And many of those are new with 2012.
For example, why complain that you want more "soul", when we have just released a full soul 60's band of RealTracks with 2012?
There's lots of demos of the Soul 60's and Jazz Funk on this page ...
http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.realtracks.htm

Here's a demo of a hybrid (Soul-Funk) , with the Soul tracks mixed with a funk piano (Jeff Lorber) and bass line (Alex Al).
http://demos.pgmusic.com/audio/allstyledemos/_solfunk.wma

A "pure" JazzFunk demo (with Eric Marienthal on Sax (from Chick Corea's band):
(entire demo generated from the chord progression, including Sax Solo, no processing outside of Band-in-a-Box, just type in chords, press PLAY, then save by a drag and drop from Band-in-a-a-Box to Explorer as a .wma file)
Http://demos.pgmusic.com/audio/allstyledemos/_jbreeze.wma

These are all from 2012, the 'point' being...plenty of soul and funk added in 2012!

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.
Journeyman
Journeyman
Quote:

...I am delighted with version 2012 particularly because several of the new features are a direct result of user requests made in the Wishlist and refined in the beta testing. PG Music is an amazingly responsive company to its users in this way, and they have earned my support for this reason alone.

I will fully agree...if you have a legitimate wish that can be accommodated in any way, then expect that PG Music will find a way to make it happen.

I have been pleased to find several of my suggestions implemented in the very next release. I even made a crazy suggestion one time that real-sounding Pedal Steel would never be achieved from MIDI, and would have to be pieced together somehow using real instrument sounds. Well, RealTracks came about, and Pedal Steel was one of the first RealTracks that PG Music offered!

You (in general) too can see your ideas implemented if you follow three simple steps:

1. UNDERSTAND: Get to know the software inside and out. Okay, you don't have the source code, but you do have the help files. Learn the software thoroughly so that you know both its capabilities and its limitations. This will help you in the next step. By the way, it doesn't hurt to learn about PG Music's market, both the competition and the committed user base (as discussed in earlier posts).

2. DREAM: No idea is too crazy to be considered, as long as there is a way that it can be implemented in the base engine. I never expected TC Helicon harmonies to show up; in fact, I thought that the whole idea of an audio track was crazy, but someone really wanted it, and here it is! Dream about how BIAB can be improved in order to simplify reaching some end goal, or how a wholly new feature would add benefit and expand the software's capability (and market share [would really be welcomed!]).

3. EXPLAIN: Use a pistol, not a blunderbuss! If you can't be specific, then go back to step one. Don't gripe at Peter if he doesn't respond because you are too general. Anybody can be a critic--it takes work to be constructive. Instead of saying, "The whole interface needs an overhaul..." say rather, "It would be nice if these items in this menu were grouped under a different heading like this..." Show that your idea can add value, explain it well, and your idea will show up; just wait and see!

Expert
Expert
Quote:

3. EXPLAIN: Use a pistol, not a blunderbuss! If you can't be specific, then go back to step one. Don't gripe at Peter if he doesn't respond because you are too general. Anybody can be a critic--it takes work to be constructive. Instead of saying, "The whole interface needs an overhaul..." say rather, "It would be nice if these items in this menu were grouped under a different heading like this..." Show that your idea can add value, explain it well, and your idea will show up; just wait and see!

Well said. There have been so many posts saying 'GUI needs a complete rewrite'. I posted a thread on the Open Topic forum basically asking people what they really meant and most answers boiled down to colors and fonts both of which can be changed. The other big item was the tool buttons which, again can be re-configured.

So I agree with you completely. People should narrow their requests to specifics. It's so much more helpful.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki
Veteran
Veteran
I don't need the gui totally changed BUT

I've been on this soapbox before,

Make a gizmo like the volume tone control sliders that is basically a player. The player would see all the songs in a directory structure from 1 to infinity. So if you start it on set one it goes to 2 then 3 etc.

90% of the buttons I don't use, just let me hotkey to developer mode from the player window and away we go.

John Conley
Musica est vita
Veteran
Veteran
There have been a few times over the years when I had a question about various checkboxes, and wondered about the hierarchy of which controlled which, so I would not mind some work on the menu structure and dialog boxes to eliminate duplicate places for settings. I'm thinking about things like transposition, and global overrides versus individual settings. But there are not many of these, and I realize, like website design, that sometimes it is easier if you can find the same dialog in different ways.

For example, during the beta testing, I requested we have a "Save Current Style" command added to the place I would expect to find it, in the Styles menu. That was done, and it's in version 2012. I also thought it could be in other places, including in a new icon, as it was already in the RealTracks picker dialog. So, I am not even consistent in what I think I want. Thus, I am content to just raise questions, and then leave design issues to PG Music.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
Please start new threads for new topics. This thread has many different topics now.

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.
C
Cerio Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
C
Quote:

Cerio,
Seems like you're quite concerned that we don't have an undo available for choosing a RealDrums. That's a one-liner, I will add it to next patch.

Nice to hear that, Peter. Just to clarify, that specific problem with Undo was only an example, there are other situations where undo doesn't work, for example when changing realtracks, when changing styles from the stylepicker, or when introducing a "Section letter" in the Notation Window.

Quote:

People should narrow their requests to specifics. It's so much more helpful.

I gave some specific ideas in my previous post, and here are another ones: allow custom shortcuts for specific tasks or even combination of tasks; implement a Command finder, as well as an Options finder (actually there are so many options that is difficult even for experienced users finding the one you're looking for); allow the customization of menus; implement a marker system within the main chord window to allow easy identification of parts when working with structures:

Finally, let me say that it's not the first time that somebody suggest in this forum some changes in the program, or points out a bug, to get some unfriendly or sarcastic answers from other members of the forum. Frankly, I've never seen the point about this kind of "deffensive" attitude here: pointing out bugs or suggesting ideas is an important part of software development, many software companies (like, in fact, PG Music) allow and encourage bugs reports on their official forums because there is (or should be) nothing wrong with it, and the other members of the forum receive this kind of posts without any problems. Anyway, If I sounded rude in some moments I really apologize, because (believe me) it was never my intention being rude nor "ranting and raving" about the software (in fact, I'm addicted to BIAB), I just wanted to point out some weak aspects of the program to try to help making a great software still better.

Last edited by Cerio; 12/06/11 04:12 PM.
Expert
Expert
People don't seem to get upset when specific and sensible requests are made for changes or fixes. However, I have seen people get upset when someone comes on the forum and slams the software with comments like 'this program needs a complete re-write' or 'it's so ugly I can't use it' etc.

I don't think anyone thought you were being rude or anything. I just think people wanted you to narrow your comments to specifics which you have.

The idea for section markers isn't a bad one BTW. I'm not sure if it can be easily implemented since the cells on the chord sheet are already pretty much used up. But you never know, PGM have amazed us all before.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
Nicely put Pwarren

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Journeyman
Journeyman
Quote:

...I don't think anyone thought you were being rude or anything. I just think people wanted you to narrow your comments to specifics which you have...

Right on...I wasn't even responding directly to Cerio, but to all who might read this thread. I hope that my post is received as general help in getting new ideas into an already outstanding program. All ideas are welcomed, I'm sure!

Joel
Veteran
Veteran
Your request Cerio for song section markers is something I've asked off and on for years. I don't understand why that is not available unless it's just something in the code that prevents it. Every fake book I've got has A,B,C etc. sections. As it is it's not too big a deal because when I print out a fake chart from Biab I've already laid it out in such a way that I can write those in along the left margin but it should be part of the program.

Bob

C
Cerio Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
C
Quote:

Your request Cerio for song section markers is something I've asked off and on for years.

That request should be at the top of my wishlist, with the ability to regenerate parts on any track.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,390
Posts732,449
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195