You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#5927 - 05/27/08 07:45 PM RealDrumbreaks
Mike sings Offline
Expert

Loc: Friesland, The Netherlands
In addition to Realdrums it would be nice to have drumbreaks on demand in the available styles. I know you get a drumbreak at the changing of substyles (A,B,(C,D)) but it would be nice to choose a drumbreak from a list of breaks for the given styles for a location in a song instead of letting BiaB generate one. This option could perhaps be put in the bar-options menu.

#5928 - 05/28/08 08:10 AM Re: RealDrumbreaks [Re: Mike sings]
filkertom Offline
Expert

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
I'd love this. Of course, I'd love basically a Snapshot or Construction Kit, where we could click on a bar, select an instrument, audition what's available for that bar, and choose and lock it....
Win10/64 • i5-3570K • 16 GB RAM
Audiophile 192 • BIAB 2016 • Reaper 5
AKG C1000S • Behringer Xynex1002

#5929 - 05/28/08 08:49 AM Re: RealDrumbreaks [Re: filkertom]
MikeK Online   happy
Expert

Loc: Buford, GA
More variety of Drumbreaks within the same style would actually be nice, too. Probably not easy to do, since we're talking audio clips?

My Music * PC: Avatar FX8366ice AMD FX-8350(4.0GHz) 16GB DDR3 6TB HDD+128GB SSD HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Win 10 64-Bit. AKAI EIE PRO Sound Interface. BIAB/RB 2016

#5930 - 05/28/08 04:06 PM Re: RealDrumbreaks [Re: MikeK]
jphillips Offline
Journeyman

I agree.

It would be very helpful if BIAB would allow some sort of control over the kind of fill you will get before a part marker.

John

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® for Beginner's - New Forum!

New to Band-in-a-Box® ? We've created a Beginner's Forum that's the perfect place to post resources ideal for those starting with Band-in-a-Box®.

If you're not new to Band-in-a-Box®, that doesn't mean you can't join in the action! Pop over to the new forum to join in the discussion & share your knowledge too!

#MusicMonday - Listen to All These Great Songs!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® Radio page... there are hours of songs to listen to - all shared with us by our Forum Members!

Like what you hear? Each song playing includes a link to the original forum post, so you can leave a comment if you'd like! Found an artist you want to hear more from? There is also an option to visit the Artist SoundCloud page!

Get the Most Out of Band-in-a-Box® with Add-ons!

Get the Most Out of Band-in-a-Box® with Add-ons!

We offer a huge selection of Add-ons to help you get the most out of Band-in-a-Box®!

On top of RealTracks & RealDrums, we offer sets of MIDI SuperTracks, MIDI Styles, MIID Soloists, MIDI Melodists, MIDI Essential Phrases & Riffs, MIDI Fakebooks, Video Tutorials, and more!

Choose your OS to learn about all the Add-ons available:
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows Add-ons
Band-in-a-Box® for Mac Add-ons

Not sure if what Add-ons you already have? Within Band-in-a-Box®, choose Help | What Add-ons do I have? - there you'll see a list of what is installed already!

The "I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube" Forum is a HIT!

If you've been watching videos on YouTube and come across one that had music from Band-in-a-Box (or a Band-in-a-Box tutorial), we now have a Forum you can share this too!

The new "I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube" Forum is a great place to see, hear and help to publicize how Band-in-a-Box is used on YouTube and other sites (tutorials, backing tracks, etc.).

This special forum was created in September 2016, and since then more than 30 videos have already been shared! Have a look here.

Happy Thanksgiving from PG Music!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American customers & friends - we hope that everyone enjoys the holiday!

Generate Vocals Using Sinsy!

A new feature added with Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac was the feature to hear Band-in-a-Box® singing, with built-in support for the popular online vocal synth "Sinsy."

Tobin explains this feature within our Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac New Features video, here.

Have you added Sinsy vocals to your Band-in-a-Box® song yet?

Shared UserTracks - Accordion, RhythmWithBass IrishJig Sw 120

Forum User "Icelander" has embraced the UserTracks feature in Band-in-a-Box®, and shared his latest creation earlier this week - Accordion, RhythmWithBass IrishJig Sw 120!

This can be reviewed and downloaded here.

Icelander has described this UserTrack as:
A rich sounding accordion playing a bouncy rhythm reminiscent of the Irish "Jig", including a steady "walking" bass line to complete a full-fledged backing instrumentation. it can thus stand easily on its own as well as alongside other swinging instruments, jig or otherwise.===Over an HOUR of playing data, in uncompressed .wav files for approx. 400 Mb in size!

Forum Stats
25439 Members
46 Forums
42405 Topics
342251 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
cookjohnson1, Magic Smile, joeuncool, muncrief, TerryK

25439 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Matt Finley 411
PeterGannon 320