You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#8112 - 08/07/08 12:26 PM Ability to record MIDI with Lexicon Omega
kimm Offline

I hope that future versions of PowerTracks Pro Audio will allow you to record MIDI using the Lexicon Omega. Currently, the entire computer locks up if this is attempted. Both PG Music and Lexicon are aware of this problem.

#8113 - 05/16/10 03:09 PM Re: Ability to record MIDI with Lexicon Omega [Re: kimm]
Jah_Musician123 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Columbus, Georgia- USA
Hey Kimmm,

I am having the very very same issue. My Omega works like a charm with all versions of CUBASE, & SONAR and even Logic on my MAC, but with Power Tracks on my HP LAPTOP? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, it freezes up my entire system. Now, we have POWER TRACKS VERSION 2010.................so ima go try it now.

Please stay in touch. Let us hope that this scenario can be rectified ASAP because the Omega is a very excellent interface.

#8114 - 05/17/10 05:18 PM Re: Ability to record MIDI with Lexicon Omega [Re: Jah_Musician123]
rharv Offline
Veteran

Loc: Marysville, Mi. USA
There is hope.

We have seen this with other devices and the solution is often a new driver for the device.
Here's hopin'.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
We Have Over 100 RealTracks Artists!

The popular RealTracks feature within Band-in-a-Box brings an exciting human element to your arrangement by adding REAL instruments played by TOP MUSICIANS! Click here for a full list of the RealTracks Artists available.

RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand - Award Nominations!

The Canadian Fold Music Awards are this weekend, and RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand has been nominated for:
Instrumental Group of the Year
Ensemble of the Year
World Group of the Year
New/Emerging Artist of the Year
Young Performer of the Year

Read the announcement here.

Learn more about the Canadian Folk Music Awards: folkawards.ca

Keeping Up with PG Music Inc. - Newsletter Sign-up

Sign up for the PG Music Inc. newsletter and you'll receive notifications for new versions of Band-in-a-Box, as well as any other new products we release!

Share Your Song with Soundcloud!

Did you know that there are are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song? Not only can you print out your song in notation, you have the option of saving in a variety of MIDI and audio formats for playback from your computer or an audio CD. You can even upload your arrangement to Dropbox and Soundcloud!

Watch how easy it is to upload your Band-in-a-Box song to Soundcloud here.

Make sure to post a link to your song on our User Showcase Forum!

Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks!

There's so much Band-in-a-Box can do! Check out the YouTube Channel - Tips & Tricks page, which is packed with videos showing off what Band-in-a-Box can do!

RealTracks Artist Andy Leftwich on Tour with Kentucky Thunder!

Andy Leftwich is a member of Kentucky Thunder, the band that tours with Ricky Scaggs! They're starting December off with A Skaggs Family Christmas in Winkler, MB, Canada on December 5th!

To see if there's an upcoming show near you, visit http://www.rickyskaggs.com/tour.

RealTracks Artist Ron Carter - Performs December 4th!

Ron Carter & His Trio are performing as part of the Jazz Giants Series in Palo Alto, CA on December 4th!

Click here for more information about this event.

Forum Stats
22286 Members
39 Forums
31119 Topics
247059 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
jonny250, Hotmagazine, Cztaylor, ijklmn664731, sheath

22285 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pat Marr 188
PeterGannon 188