You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#8126 - 08/09/08 01:57 AM Downloads
davfra Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: England
I just paid for a product for download and have received no instructions as to how to obtain my goods.
Can anybody help, please?
Would have been quicker to have ordered mail delivery!

#8127 - 08/09/08 08:29 AM Re: Downloads [Re: davfra]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
If you didn't find the electronic delivery download link and were not emailed one, or perhaps you were emailed one and its caught up in your spam filter, whatever, always contact PGMusic sales directly about such problems.

They are good people and will make right on anything, man.

You have the choice of email contact, toll-free international phone line or direct chat. Check the main page for Contact info.

Deal directly with the sales dept. about business matters, don't use the forum for that, no guarantee anyone at sales will be seeing this at all or for some time, they are generally quite busy around the time of a new release.

They'll make it right, though.

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#8128 - 08/09/08 04:37 PM Re: Downloads [Re: Mac]
davfra Offline
Enthusiast

It would appear that there is even less chance of sales seeing my direct contact.
I have tried so called `live contact` and sent details to all other places you mentioned.
So if they don`t want me to post in forums, they should get there act together and have the courtesy to reply to my requests.
This has now been going on for 12 hours.
Rather negates the benefit of download sales, dont you think?

#8129 - 08/09/08 08:55 PM Re: Downloads [Re: davfra]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Quote:

Our toll free order lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One of our representatives will be happy to take your order over the phone.

Tel: 1-800-268-6272 or 1-888-PGMUSIC (Within USA and Canada)
Tel : + 800-4746-8742 (Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available) (View International Access Codes)
Fax: 1-877-475-1444
Email: sales@pgmusic.com

What you report is highly irregular, I'm sure there is an explanation, though.

Really, pgmusic sales and all of pgmusic for that matter, aim to please. In over a decade's time I have never seen it to be otherwise.

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#8130 - 08/10/08 02:30 AM Re: Downloads [Re: Mac]
davfra Offline
Enthusiast

Resolution was finaly reached. They had the wrong email address for me. I always use hot keyboard to paste my address so I can`t imagine how it got screwed up by them.
Anyway, thanks for the help.

#8131 - 08/10/08 04:10 AM Re: Downloads [Re: davfra]
PapaMikie Offline
Expert

Loc: Ottawa ON Canada
Gald you got it resovle, I have never had any problems with PG Music support or Sales, did have one tiny issue and it really came from my using my wife's email, rather than my own and then things got sent to her email rather than mine, but it seems like a similar issue, where the info was being sent to the wrong place, not a lack of courtesy, or support on PG Music's part.

Hope you are now up and running and enjoying the software.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Artist Miles Black Performs Sunday!

Join Miles Black & Bob Murphy as they perform at Vancouver's Tom Lee Music on Sunday!
Click here for more information.

Band-in-a-Box... Share Your Song with Soundcloud!

Did you know that there are are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song? Not only can you print out your song in notation, you have the option of saving in a variety of MIDI and audio formats for playback from your computer or an audio CD. You can even upload your arrangement to Dropbox and Soundcloud!

Watch how easy it is to upload your Band-in-a-Box song to Soundcloud here.

Make sure to post a link to your song on our User Showcase Forum!

Purchase Add-ons for Band-in-a-Box!

To get the most out of Band-in-a-Box, we offer a huge selection of add-ons, including RealTracks and RealDrums!

With additional sets of MIDI SuperTracks, Styles, Soloists, Melodists, Essential Phrases & Riffs, Fakebooks, Video Tutorials and more, the possibilities are endless...
Add-ons for Windows
Add-ons for Mac

Hardware Purchase Options Available!

Check out our Hardware Section for great deals on products like the Roland SD-50, Roland MIDI Interface, Voice Live products and the TC Helicon Switch 3 Footswitch!

Chinese Simplified Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows Now Available!

The latest Band-in-a-Box 2014 Chinese Language patch for Windows includes a PDF of the complete manual! Learn more...

RealTracks Artist Trevor Hutchinson - Lúnasa Tour Dates

Trevor Hutchinson is the bass player for the band Lúnasa, which has some October performances in Switzerland and December dates all over the USA!

For a complete list of their upcoming events head to http://www.lunasa.ie/lunasa-tourdates/.

RealTracks Artist Artist Rob McNelley - 2014 Album Credits

This year you'll find Rob McNelley's guitar playing on albums by Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, Bob Seger & More! Click here to see a full list of Rob's album credits.

If you're using some RealTracks by Rob McNelley in your Band-in-a-Box and RealBand creations, make sure to share your songs on our User Showcase Forum.

Forum Stats
22130 Members
37 Forums
30424 Topics
242906 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
criccra64, Joa, mnopqr250290, gorepj, JimmieNot

22130 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 224
c_fogle 129