You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#8126 - 08/09/08 04:57 AM [Other PG Music Programs] Downloads
davfra Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: England
I just paid for a product for download and have received no instructions as to how to obtain my goods.
Can anybody help, please?
Would have been quicker to have ordered mail delivery!

#8127 - 08/09/08 11:29 AM [Other PG Music Programs] Re: Downloads [Re: davfra]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
If you didn't find the electronic delivery download link and were not emailed one, or perhaps you were emailed one and its caught up in your spam filter, whatever, always contact PGMusic sales directly about such problems.

They are good people and will make right on anything, man.

You have the choice of email contact, toll-free international phone line or direct chat. Check the main page for Contact info.

Deal directly with the sales dept. about business matters, don't use the forum for that, no guarantee anyone at sales will be seeing this at all or for some time, they are generally quite busy around the time of a new release.

They'll make it right, though.

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#8128 - 08/09/08 07:37 PM [Other PG Music Programs] Re: Downloads [Re: Mac]
davfra Offline
Enthusiast

It would appear that there is even less chance of sales seeing my direct contact.
I have tried so called `live contact` and sent details to all other places you mentioned.
So if they don`t want me to post in forums, they should get there act together and have the courtesy to reply to my requests.
This has now been going on for 12 hours.
Rather negates the benefit of download sales, dont you think?

#8129 - 08/09/08 11:55 PM [Other PG Music Programs] Re: Downloads [Re: davfra]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Quote:

Our toll free order lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One of our representatives will be happy to take your order over the phone.

Tel: 1-800-268-6272 or 1-888-PGMUSIC (Within USA and Canada)
Tel : + 800-4746-8742 (Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available) (View International Access Codes)
Fax: 1-877-475-1444
Email: sales@pgmusic.com

What you report is highly irregular, I'm sure there is an explanation, though.

Really, pgmusic sales and all of pgmusic for that matter, aim to please. In over a decade's time I have never seen it to be otherwise.

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#8130 - 08/10/08 05:30 AM [Other PG Music Programs] Re: Downloads [Re: Mac]
davfra Offline
Enthusiast

Resolution was finaly reached. They had the wrong email address for me. I always use hot keyboard to paste my address so I can`t imagine how it got screwed up by them.
Anyway, thanks for the help.

#8131 - 08/10/08 07:10 AM [Other PG Music Programs] Re: Downloads [Re: davfra]
PapaMikie Offline
Expert

Loc: Ottawa ON Canada
Gald you got it resovle, I have never had any problems with PG Music support or Sales, did have one tiny issue and it really came from my using my wife's email, rather than my own and then things got sent to her email rather than mine, but it seems like a similar issue, where the info was being sent to the wrong place, not a lack of courtesy, or support on PG Music's part.

Hope you are now up and running and enjoying the software.

PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box® and Pro Tools

Are you a Pro Tools user? Have you seen our video, Using Band-in-a-Box to Supercharge Pro Tools?

Watch it now to learn how the powerful combination of Band-in-a-Box® and Pro Tools can boost your music creativity: Video - Using Band-in-a-Box to Supercharge Pro Tools

YouTube Find - My First Backing Track, First YouTube Video

We love that YouTube user Rick Mccann posted a video playing along with his first backing track using Band-in-a-Box!

Watch - First YouTube Video

What a great job - hopefully we see more from Rick!

User Tip - Differences Between the 'Regular' and Audiophile Version... #TipTuesday

Long time program user and forum member Matt Finley had shared his tip regarding the Audiophile version of Band-in-a-Box earlier this year, and it's still valid today!

If you've ever wondered what the difference between the 'regular version' of Band-in-a-Box and the Audiophile version, make sure you read through his forum post: Tip: differences between the 'regular' and audiophile version - it's well written, and always great to hear about the program from fellow users!

The Audiophile Version includes the entire contents of the EverythingPAK and adds the uncompressed WAV or AIFF files for all the included RealTracks & RealDrums! Learn more about the Audiophile version: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.audiophile.htm

Band-in-a-Box® User Feedback - Wow!

There are so many ways to get in touch with people these days... phone, email, social networking, etc.... so of course we hear more feedback from program users these days!
...and here's what they're saying:

"I discovered Band in a Box about a year ago. I hesitated several times before purchasing it as I couldn't quite believe it was going to be as good as the hype. I eventually relented and I can honestly say, it's an incredible program and does some amazing things. As a songwriter, it's an indispensable tool and I can't imagine not having it."
-Vince C.

"I bought the first band in a box for my Atari 1040 ST and I used it for at least 10 years before upgrading to a Windows computer. After real drums, and then real tracks, came out I have upgraded every December since. The program is absolutely inspired and inspirational."
-Kirk O.

"Not everyone can find or afford real musicians to assist them when writing songs - and if working from home, as many songwriters do, there might not be room for them. Band In A Box does the next best thing and takes recordings of real musicians performing, then makes the material available pretty much in real time, in a form that adapts to your own composition by following the chord sequences. Hard to explain simply, but fairly amazing in practice."
-Steve C.

"Great tool for musicians - and the drummer keeps a steady beat!!"
-Maurice A.

"Great for learning new songs. I was weak on country rock songs and with the combination of using Riffstation and BIAB I am able to creat my own backup track for live performance and practicing songs with easier chording... Thanks PG!"
-Laurent C.

"I have it since 2001, use it all the time, great program!"
-John F.

"Thank you Band in a Box. I am a songwriter, and don't play several instruments, so I love being able to wear 2 hats and write and produce, and then later record vocals... You have probably saved me months/years on my project. Excellent tool. Thanks again!"
-Randy A.

"Didn't think I would ever go down that road but got roped into it by another muso friend, bought it and now loving it!"
-Fred P.

Let us know what you think! Post a review on our Band-in-a-Box Comments page, visit our Facebook page, or contact us directly.

User Blog - How I Am Using Band-in-a-Box to Learn to Play by Ear

Check out Joanne Cooper's October blog post: How I am using Band-in-a-Box to learn to play by ear!

Thank you for sharing this Joanne!

Woodshedding with Band-in-a-Box® #TrainYourBrainDay

Don't let the Woodshedding feature in Band-in-a-Box® pass you by - it's a great way to hone your musical skills! The Woodshedding feature within Band-in-a-Box is easily accessed within the Practice toolbar of the program. Change the settings to fit your needs... the idea is that you start off with a slow tempo, playing the part perfectly, and keep this up as the song tempo increases - what a great way to learn!

We added 12-Key "Woodshedding" RealTracks with Band-in-a-Box 2017! These have been recording in all 12 keys, so you can see what a pro would play over an Ab chord, and you won't see them play on a G transposed up to an Ab, and carefully transcribed notation, with correct bend/hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides...

We have made some of these for country guitar (Brent Mason), piano (Mike Rojas), and pedal steel (Eddy Dunlap) with RealTracks Set 254!

We even have a Woodshedding - Learning to Play! Forum where you can post anything to do with learning to play any musical instrument (including vocals)!

#TBT - YouTube Find: Band-in-a-Box, Complex Numbers (Math with Marty!)

Learn a little history about Band-in-a-Box and Peter Gannon when you check out this blast-from-the-past YouTube video: Band-in-a-Box, Complex Numbers.

What a great find!

Forum Stats
26488 Members
50 Forums
47871 Topics
390762 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
Hippy Jim, haigashod, Claudio Goldfarb, Rantis, gregg_2211

26488 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Al-David 164