This may already be possible, but if it is I can't find any mention of it in the manual.

Most MIDI controllable devices use the undefined Continuous Controllers to set various functions programmatically in the device. However, its a pain to break out the device's manual every time I want to do something obscure such as turning backup singer #2 off in the Voiceworks harmony of a certain patch.
(Which happens to be CC 106, less than 64 = off, more than 64 = on)

Is there a file somewhere containing the Continuous Controller menu? that can be edited? It would be handy to be able to scroll down the menu to an entry that is clearly labelled "TOGGLE SINGER #1" (or whatever) instead of having 30 entries in a row that all say "UNDEFINED"

SONAR has a way to do this VIA their patch menu file. A sub heading under the VOICEWORKS device, for example, can be created to populate the patch menu and also the CC menu.

But when I used the built-in file converter that changed my SONAR patches to RBs format, the CC stuff got lost in the translation.

Anyway, my request is for this feature to be added someday. Or, for somebody to tell big dummy that its already there and he's not looking in the right place.