You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#25856 - 06/11/09 01:36 AM Migrering av Band in a box från Windows till Mac
barrelasse Offline

Loc: Stockholm Sweden
Jag har BiB 2006 för Windows. Nu har jag tröttnat på att vara i klorna på Bill Gates och köpt en Mac (som jag är supernöjd med) Men !
Känner någon till om man kan uppgradera sin gamla BiB 2006 för Windows till BiB 2007 eller 2009 (vill helst ha svensk version). Eller måste jag betala en helt ny version för Mac??

#25857 - 06/11/09 08:14 AM Re: Migrering av Band in a box från Windows till Mac [Re: barrelasse]
barrelasse Offline

English (or swenglish version)

I have BiB 2006 windows version. I'm tired being in the clutches of Bill Gates so I bought a Mac (very satisfied with my Mac) But!
Does anyone knows if I can upgrade my old BiB windows version to BiB 2007 or 2009 (preferably Swedish version)- Or do I have to buy a brand new version for Mac?

#25858 - 06/11/09 08:17 AM Re: Migrering av Band in a box från Windows till Mac [Re: barrelasse]
StefanJ Offline
Apprentice

Hej

Jag har nu fått svar från sales vid PGMusic. Du kan köpa en crossgrade, titta på tredje raden på "Upgrade from 11 or earlier or crossgrade" på denna sida:
http://www.pgmusic.com/band.htm

Varje PAK innehåller samma version av Band-in-a-Box. Skillnaden mellan olika PAK ligger i antalet stilar, RealDrums och RealTracks.

Den svenska versionen är ej tillgänglig ännu för Mac.

StefanJ

Edited by StefanJ (06/12/09 01:23 AM)

#25859 - 06/11/09 11:44 PM Re: Migrering av Band in a box från Windows till Mac [Re: StefanJ]
barrelasse Offline

Juste!
Tack Stefan

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Video - Downloading songs from a Mac to your iPhone

Watch this video to learn more about downloading songs to an iPhone from your desktop Mac over a WiFi connection.
Video: Downloading songs from a Mac to your iPhone

Dare to Compare - MIDI Synths and RealTracks

Interested in comparing various MIDI software and hardware synths with each other, and with RealTracks? Check out our Dare to Compare page! Here you can listen to the differences between the Coyote WT, Roland VSC, Cakewalk TTS, Coyote Forte, Roland SD-20, Roland SC-155 and the Ketron SD2 Orchestral Wizard!

RealTracks Artist Kenny Barron Istanbul Performance!

Kenny Barron teams up with Dave Holland for his latest performance in Istanbul! The performance is being held on Friday, October 31st - Click here to learn more about this event.

For a complete list of Kenny's upcoming performances, visit http://kennybarron.com/itinerary/

YouTube Playlist - Tips & Tricks

There's so much Band-in-a-Box can do! Our YouTube Channel: Tips & Tricks playlist takes an in-depth look at many of the features of Band-in-a-Box, offering tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the program!

Video - Woodshedding with Band-in-a-Box

When practicing (or "woodshedding") a tune, it is useful for the tempo to speed up every time the section loops or the song restarts from the beginning. This video will show you how to practice songs or parts of a song at automatically increasing tempos within Band-in-a-Box. Watch the YouTube Video to learn more!

RealTracks Artists “Jump In” to Fight Cancer

The Time Jumpers will be performing for the inaugural Dawn Sears and Friends Benefit for Lung Cancer Research on November 30th in Gallatin, TN. For more event information, visit: http://www.dawnsearsandfriends.com
The Time Jumpers band includes RealTracks Artists Andy Reiss, Jeff Taylor, Kenny Sears & Paul Franklin!

Video - UserTracks Tutorial

A few years ago, PG Music introduced RealTracks - audio tracks that replace the MIDI track for that instrument, and can be controlled just like the MIDI instrument (volume changes, muting etc.). Now with Band-in-a-Box 2014 you have the ability to create your own RealTracks!

To make your own RealTracks, simply record tracks in any DAW, name your UserTracks, and add them to the UserTracks folder in Band-in-a-Box. They are now ready to use, the same as you use other RealTracks! Watch the YouTube Video: UserTracks Tutorial to learn more!

Forum Stats
22153 Members
37 Forums
30464 Topics
243320 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
daddyblue, Bruce Cichowlas, yoharry, jgottlied, tracywitt

22153 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 159
c_fogle 119