You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#53873 - 01/02/10 08:30 PM Intros
John Conley Offline
Veteran

Loc: London, Ontario, Canada
1. They could be semi smart, ie if it's a jazz style suggest that, don't make me change from pop.
2. It's time to add at least country, maybe folk, etc.

#53874 - 01/03/10 07:38 AM Re: Intros [Re: John Conley]
furry Offline
Veteran

Loc: Scottish Highlands
Agreed John all intros seem to have advanced chords/ It'd be nice to have some more day-day ones

Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem.

#53875 - 01/04/10 06:26 PM Re: Intros [Re: John Conley]
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Quote:

1. They could be semi smart, ie if it's a jazz style suggest that, don't make me change from pop.
2. It's time to add at least country, maybe folk, etc.

John, those are the reasons I write my own intros!

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015

One of the great new features with Band-in-a-Box 2015... Now you can save your Band-in-a-Box song composition as a video, that you can upload to YouTube or work with in video programs!

It's simple... Just press the [Save as] button and choose Save as Video. The 'video' portion is the chordsheet in Band-in-a-Box that shows the chords and a highlighted bar moving as the song plays, and the song title and song info displays at the top of the window.

Watch the video that demonstrates this feature in the Windows version here.
Using the Mac version? Watch this video.

#TBT - That Time CMT Magazine did a Spotlight on PG Music!

Remember when the October/November 2013 issue of Canadian Music Trade Magazine included a Supplier Spotlight all about PG Music Inc?

Reminisce here…

New Testimonial Video - Pat Marr!

Forum User Pat Marr submitted his awesome Video Testimonial - and he took a very different approach! Trust us, you'll want to take the 4:10 needed to check it out: youtu.be/XF2ebkIFXnM

There's still time to send us your video - click here for more information.

We Still Want Your Video Testimonials!

We’d still love to see video testimonials from Band-in-a-Box users like YOU (the customer). And, if you’re video is selected, we'll send you a Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK!

Want some inspiration? Visit our Video Testimonials page at www.pgmusic.com/video.testimonials.htm

More information available here

#TipTuesday - The Song Form Maker in Band-in-a-Box

Did you know that Band-in-a-Box offers a Song Form Maker?

The Song Form Maker allows you to define sections of a song (A, B, C etc.), and then rearrange the song by simply typing the form you want (e.g. AABABAACA). You can revisit the dialog to change the form at any time!

Watch the video to see how easy this feature is! Band-in-a-Box Tutorial Video: Song Form Maker

RealDrums Artist Shannon Forrest - Did you know?

Have you ever gone to www.allmusic.com and looked up the RealTracks or RealDrums Artist you've used in one of your songs?

I did that today - I went on there to see what RealDrums Artist Shannon Forrest has been up to lately - and she's busy! It turns out she's been a part of quite a few albums this year alone, including albums for artists Amy Grant, Darius Rucker, Granger Smith, Kelsea Ballerini, Luke Bryan and Meghan Trainor!

See for yourself - visit www.allmusic.com/artist/shannon-forrest-mn0000327625/credits for a complete list of Shannon's 579 credits!

While you're there, look up your favorite RealTracks Artist!

Tips & Tricks YouTube Playlist!

You know about our Support Page where we offer Tutorials, Videos, Patch Maps and more - but did you know we also have a Tips & Tricks Playlist on YouTube?

Learn everything from the Audio Chord Wizard to the Chord Builder to the Style Wizard and more!

Visit our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/pgmusicinc to view all our available videos!

Forum Stats
23479 Members
38 Forums
35172 Topics
280636 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
dennispiano, rospianoden, Simon Leer, dinhhanh, stuvwx168986

23479 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 111
Planobilly 100