I'm not sure if this issue I've noticed is only in the Mac version of BIAB 2014, which is the one I use. At any rate, here's the challenge I've been having:

When you are entering or editing chords in the chord sheet and you are in the final measure displayed on a given page of the chord sheet, and you use the right arrow key to move to the next bar - which is the first bar on the next page of the chord sheet - everything is good. Then when you use the left arrow to move back to the previous bar - the last bar on the previous chord sheet - the cursor moves to the first bar of that page instead of the last bar.

For example, if you're in bar 65 (first chord on page 2) and use the left arrow to quickly go back to bar 64 (last chord on page 1), you end up on bar 1 (first chord on page 1) instead.

That means that you then either have to press the down arrow several times, or press/hold it for the right length of time, and then press the right arrow several times to get back to bar 64, or else use the mouse to click on that bar. Maybe it's just laziness but for efficiency's sake it would be nice not to have to touch the mouse while programming the bars of a song when 95% of the navigating and inputting can be done on the computer keyboard.

Maybe this was done intentionally - i.e. having the cursor go to the first bar each time a new page of the sheet is opened, regardless of which direction you are coming from.

I believe it would be helpful and save time if, when navigating backwards through pages (from page 2-1, 3-2, etc.) the cursor would move to the last bar of the new page by default.

Since I'm new to the program (purchased about a week ago), I'm not sure if there's a setting I haven't discovered yet that can be changed to allow this to happen. I figured while it's fresh on my mind I would mention it.

Last edited by edwardjc; 07/24/14 08:02 PM.