You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#82025 - 08/08/10 06:28 AM Some of my songs - Michee
George Nelson Offline
Expert

Loc: Scotland
Hi all, as suggested by Peter Gannon here are my original songs done in BiaB and RealBand.

Sorry Peter I can't remember all or even some of the effects/reverb etc (hence my request in the wishlist for a memo on each track in RealBand)

1. Dreams of You

This song was written for someone who has lost a very good friend but believes that one day they will be back together.

Style is _CRYSTAL.STY (Ctry 12-8 Bal w PedSteel (65 RS))

RealTracks in style: 533:Bass, Electric, 12-8 Crystal Sw 065
RealTracks in style: ~526:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Hank Sw 065
RealTracks in style: ~529:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Hank Sw 065
RealTracks in song: ~627:Guitar, Pedal Steel, Background 12-8 Crystal Sw
RealDrums in Song: Nashville128^03-SideStick

2. You Walked Away

This song was just an experiment out of the blue. I was trying to get a Spanish feel but got this instead.

Style is _DIRE_SL.STY (Med RockBal w Dire ElGt (85 RS))
:
RealTracks in style: ~518:Bass, Electric, Pop HalfNotes Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~362:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~508:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Dire Ev 085
RealTracks in song: ~511:Guitar, Electric, Soloist Dire Ev 140
RealDrums in Style: NashvilleEven8^1-SideStick,Ride

3. Can You See Me

Once again just messing around and thought about looking for someone or something (hint in there, listen to the end and you will understand)

Style is UKPWRBAL.STY (UKPowerBallad -Loose Slow Rock)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Finger Electric Bass (34), Brass Section (62), Acoustic Guitar (26), Strings (49),
MIDI Drums :1 Standard Drum Kit (1)

Converted Midi to Audio in RealBand

Sorry don't remember all realtracks, I know that I dropped one from Biab to RealBand
i.e. BBGuitar_Real_SingleRender_DragDrop_2 (1)

4. The Mary Beth

I was attempting to write a folk song and thought about my father on a ship in the second world war.
I changed it to be more oldie worldly and came up with this.

Melody has 615 notes, I chose a flute but can't remember which Melody I chose.
Style is EAGLE2+.STY (Medium tempo Country Rock+)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Acoustic String Bass (33), Acoustic Piano (1), Acoustic Guitar (26), Slow Strings (50),
MIDI Drums :1 Standard Drum Kit (1)

I will post more songs as time permits.

Thanks
Michee

#82026 - 08/14/10 09:03 PM Re: Some of my songs - Michee [Re: George Nelson]
PeterGannon Offline
PG Music Staff

Very nice, thanks for posting!

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® for Beginner's - New Forum!

New to Band-in-a-Box® ? We've created a Beginner's Forum that's the perfect place to post resources ideal for those starting with Band-in-a-Box®.

If you're not new to Band-in-a-Box®, that doesn't mean you can't join in the action! Pop over to the new forum to join in the discussion & share your knowledge too!

#MusicMonday - Listen to All These Great Songs!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® Radio page... there are hours of songs to listen to - all shared with us by our Forum Members!

Like what you hear? Each song playing includes a link to the original forum post, so you can leave a comment if you'd like! Found an artist you want to hear more from? There is also an option to visit the Artist SoundCloud page!

Get the Most Out of Band-in-a-Box® with Add-ons!

Get the Most Out of Band-in-a-Box® with Add-ons!

We offer a huge selection of Add-ons to help you get the most out of Band-in-a-Box®!

On top of RealTracks & RealDrums, we offer sets of MIDI SuperTracks, MIDI Styles, MIID Soloists, MIDI Melodists, MIDI Essential Phrases & Riffs, MIDI Fakebooks, Video Tutorials, and more!

Choose your OS to learn about all the Add-ons available:
Band-in-a-Box® for Windows Add-ons
Band-in-a-Box® for Mac Add-ons

Not sure if what Add-ons you already have? Within Band-in-a-Box®, choose Help | What Add-ons do I have? - there you'll see a list of what is installed already!

The "I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube" Forum is a HIT!

If you've been watching videos on YouTube and come across one that had music from Band-in-a-Box (or a Band-in-a-Box tutorial), we now have a Forum you can share this too!

The new "I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube" Forum is a great place to see, hear and help to publicize how Band-in-a-Box is used on YouTube and other sites (tutorials, backing tracks, etc.).

This special forum was created in September 2016, and since then more than 30 videos have already been shared! Have a look here.

Happy Thanksgiving from PG Music!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American customers & friends - we hope that everyone enjoys the holiday!

Generate Vocals Using Sinsy!

A new feature added with Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac was the feature to hear Band-in-a-Box® singing, with built-in support for the popular online vocal synth "Sinsy."

Tobin explains this feature within our Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac New Features video, here.

Have you added Sinsy vocals to your Band-in-a-Box® song yet?

Shared UserTracks - Accordion, RhythmWithBass IrishJig Sw 120

Forum User "Icelander" has embraced the UserTracks feature in Band-in-a-Box®, and shared his latest creation earlier this week - Accordion, RhythmWithBass IrishJig Sw 120!

This can be reviewed and downloaded here.

Icelander has described this UserTrack as:
A rich sounding accordion playing a bouncy rhythm reminiscent of the Irish "Jig", including a steady "walking" bass line to complete a full-fledged backing instrumentation. it can thus stand easily on its own as well as alongside other swinging instruments, jig or otherwise.===Over an HOUR of playing data, in uncompressed .wav files for approx. 400 Mb in size!

Forum Stats
25444 Members
46 Forums
42452 Topics
342674 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
leftcoast, atwl77, Treurniet, muddygit, Jdforce

25443 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Matt Finley 413
PeterGannon 349