You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
#82591 - 08/14/10 10:06 AM ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::..
Mac Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
PGmusic FAQs, Tutorials and Updates! click here

You must be Audiominds.

#82592 - 08/14/10 10:31 AM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
pghboemike Online   content

Lenovo YOGA 90 Window s 10 Home 64bit 16GB RAM casio wk7500 presonus audiobox i2 usb interface
casio wk-7500
biab & realband 2016 everything pk both with Current builds

#82593 - 08/14/10 01:13 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: pghboemike]
Sundance Offline

Hilarious. LOL and love the guy's voice.
My Youtube Videos
Songs On Soundcloud

Laugh often and love much.

#82594 - 08/14/10 02:24 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
MarioD Offline

Loc: Hamlin NY
Finally someone wrote a song about me -----
I changed my password to "incorrect" so whenever I forget it the computer will say, "Your password is incorrect."

64 bit Win 10 - the latest BiaB and RB - I always get the updates - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#82595 - 08/14/10 03:55 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
bobcflatpicker Offline

Loc: WV, USA

I resemble those remarks!

Thanks for the laugh.

#82596 - 08/14/10 04:01 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: bobcflatpicker]
Pat Marr Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
oohhh man.

That was somewhat like looking in the mirror.

(Funny, yet disturbing )

#82597 - 08/14/10 07:37 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Pat Marr]
Danny C. Offline

Loc: South Louisiana
Good one . . . I do this tune at least 4-5 times a month they love it in the retirement communities. But now I know who to give proper credit to.

Thanks for posting Mac,
Danny C.

The More You Drink The Better I Sound

#82598 - 08/14/10 11:03 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
PgFantastic Offline

Loc: Kentucky
I loved it! Very well done. Ha, Ha.

My Music
My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

#82599 - 08/15/10 02:45 AM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
lkmuller Offline

Loc: Aiea, HI, USA
When you're on the back nine of life it behooves you to play every hole twice.
Music Page

PG Music News
#TBT - Introduction of RealBand

We first introduced RealBand in July 2008, with the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2008.5 for Windows. Initially, RealBand was a separate purchase - but that changed early in 2009... it's now included with every purchase of Band-in-a-Box® for Windows!

It started out with the following features list:
- Intelligent automatic accompaniment by Band-in-a-Box®.
- RealTracks and RealDrums – automatic live instrument parts. Generate Real Instruments or other new tracks to add to an existing audio file. The added parts play in sync as they follow the original tempos from the audio file.
- Generate an entire song or parts of a song.
- The amazing Audio Chord Wizard figures out the chords from any MP3 or other audio files and writes them to the Chords window in RealBand. Using just this one feature alone, you can easily learn to play MP3 songs, by seeing the chords displayed in RealBand.
- MIDI music can be displayed in standard music notation on the screen and using the on-screen piano keyboard or guitar fretboard.
- 48-track MIDI/audio mixer with multiple FX busses (up to 16 effects per track).
- Support for popular audio file formats – MP3, WMA, WMV, WAV, and CDA.
- Built-in DirectX audio effects.
- DirectX and VST plug-ins supported.
- Band-in-a-Box files load directly.
- Compatible with all Band-in-a-Box styles and Real instruments.
- Shares native .SEQ file type with PowerTracks Pro Audio, directly compatible.
- Professional recording, editing, and playback features. Create and edit music using piano roll, music notation, event list, bars view, track view and more.
- Supports all major audio and MIDI file types, including PG Music’s PowerTracks Pro Audio files (*.SEQ) and Band-in-a-Box files (*.?G?).
- Support for MIDI and Karaoke files.
- Karaoke lyrics window.
- Piano roll window with graphic controller editing.
- Onscreen notation and lead sheet style printout.
- Virtual guitar fretboard and piano keyboard.
…and more!

It's come a long way since then! Visit and scroll down to the RealBand 2016 tab to see all the newest features in this popular program.

Introducing the Band-in-a-Box® Radio Page!

We've launched our Band-in-a-Box® Radio page!

Here you can shuffle through all of the User Showcase songs that are shared on SoundCloud without ever leaving our website. Categories include: Recent, Featured, Country & Folk (1, 2), Jazz (1, 2), Rock & Pop (1, 2), and Song Requests.

Like what you hear? Each song playing includes a link to the original forum post, so you can leave a comment if you'd like! Found an artist you want to hear more from? There is also an option to visit the Artist SoundCloud page!

YouTube Find: 2015 NAMM Demonstration!

Watch Tobin demonstrate Band-in-a-Box® 2015 for Windows at the 2015 NAMM Show:

Thank you Keyboard Instrument Chops and Gear for sharing this video to your YouTube Channel!

Band-in-a-Box® Video Tutorials!

Get the most out of your Band-in-a-Box purchase when you visit our Support page! There you'll find program updates, an FAQ section, written tutorials, patch maps, support request forms, and the popular Videos section.

For Band-in-a-Box® videos, we offer Overview, Setup, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Troubleshooting sections, and even keep the older version videos here under the Archive section. We also have a special Tips & Tricks section for Band-in-a-Box® for Windows.

The full list of video categories available on our support page are:
Band-in-a-Box® (Windows)
Band-in-a-Box® (Windows) Tips & Tricks
Band-in-a-Box® (Mac)
RealBand Tips & Tricks
Other Products
User to User Videos

These are also available when you visit our YouTube channel.

If you have any suggestions for future videos, please let us know!

#TipTuesday - Export the StylePicker, RealTracks, and RealDrums Lists in Band-in-a-Box® 2016

One of the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Windows is the ability to export the StylePicker, RealTracks, and RealDrums lists to a spreadsheet.

To do this, press the [Copy List] button within the StylePicker, RealTracks, and RealDrums Picker windows. This will put the entire list on a file that saves within your BB folder, but it will also open up right away as a Notepad document when you choose [OK] on the message that appears.

When the Notepad document opens up, just select the entire contents, and copy it to your clipboard. When you paste it into an Excel (or other spreadsheet) document, you'll see that it separates the information into easy-to-sort columns.

This feature is also available in Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac.

Celebrate International Artist Day!

Being an artist is more than just knowing how to draw or paint - art comes in all forms! From photography to sculpting to acting, dancing, writing, and musicians - if your work adds beauty to the world around you (and everyone else), you're an artist!

So, get out there and share your artistic abilities today! And don't forget to reach out to other musicians (or other artists) and celebrate their success too...

Like all of you here on our Forums, and anyone else creating music using our software! We love to listen to your songs, hear (or read) your thoughts, and help each other out. Although today might be International Artist Day, it really feels like we are celebrating your success every time we listen to a song you've shared!

Share your Band-in-a-Box® YouTube Finds!

Have you come across a YouTube video that uses Band-in-a-Box® tracks? Share it to the recently introduced I just hear Band-in-a-Box® on YouTube forum!

This forum is great for helping to publicize how Band-in-a-Box® is used on YouTube and other sites (tutorials, backing tracks, etc.).

To date more than 20 videos have been shared, including the posts:
-Two videos with music made using BIAB
-Rich Severson uses Biab and Quilter amps
-Forum Member Rob4580 BiaB & Metal Detecting Channel

...and more!

Forum Stats
25301 Members
45 Forums
41887 Topics
336285 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members