You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#82591 - 08/14/10 10:06 AM ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::..
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#82592 - 08/14/10 10:31 AM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
pghboemike Offline
Expert

#82593 - 08/14/10 01:13 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: pghboemike]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

Hilarious. LOL and love the guy's voice.

Laugh often and love much.

#82594 - 08/14/10 02:24 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
MarioD Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Finally someone wrote a song about me -----

64 bit Win 10 - the latest BiaB and RB - I always get the updates - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#82595 - 08/14/10 03:55 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
bobcflatpicker Offline
Veteran

Loc: WV, USA
Mac,

I resemble those remarks!

Thanks for the laugh.

#82596 - 08/14/10 04:01 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: bobcflatpicker]
Pat Marr Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
oohhh man.

That was somewhat like looking in the mirror.

(Funny, yet disturbing )

#82597 - 08/14/10 07:37 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Pat Marr]
Danny C. Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Louisiana
Good one . . . I do this tune at least 4-5 times a month they love it in the retirement communities. But now I know who to give proper credit to.

Thanks for posting Mac,

The More You Drink The Better I Sound

#82598 - 08/14/10 11:03 PM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
PgFantastic Offline
Veteran

Loc: Kentucky
I loved it! Very well done. Ha, Ha.

My Music

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

#82599 - 08/15/10 02:45 AM Re: ..::Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Cute Parody)::.. [Re: Mac]
lkmuller Offline
Expert

Loc: Aiea, HI, USA
When you're on the back nine of life it behooves you to play every hole twice.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® User-to-User Video Tutorials!

Along with the extensive library of Band-in-a-Box® video tutorial we share on our website and YouTube Channel, we also have some "User to User" videos created by Band-in-a-Box® users just like you! You can view these here: www.pgmusic.com/videos.user.htm

If you've created your own Band-in-a-Box® video tutorial that you'd like to see on our website, please contact our Marketing Team with the link and a request.

PowerTracks 2016 Build 5 Update Available!

Our development team has just released a free patch update for all PowerTracks Pro Audio 2016 customers!

Learn more about this patch update & download it here.

Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Windows - Build 436 Update Available!

The latest update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2016 for Windows!

Click here to learn more about this patch update, which is a free download for all Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Windows users.

Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Windows - Build 435 Update Available!

If you're using Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Windows, there's a new patch with updates that can be downloaded! Download it here.

This patch includes:
Added: "Highlight selected cell" checkbox added to Display Options. If enabled, the currently selected cell will be highlighted instead of just out-lined. Select "Cell highlighting" in the color picker to pick the highlighting color. This feature is useful for JAWS Screen Reader users.
Added: "Play when chosen" option added to StylePicker.
Updated: Help file.
Updated: PDF User Guide.
Fixed: Clicking on the Print button in the Big Lyrics window would open the old version of the Options for Copy Lyrics to Clipboard dialog.
Fixed: Diminished chords were recognized wrong when "Treat 'dim' chord as a diminished triad (Cdim5) instead of CDim7" setting was disabled. Entering a 'dim' or 'dim7' chord would result in a 'dim5' chord. Entering a 'dim5' chord would result in no chord.
Fixed: In the Notation Window, changing modes with the right-click menu would not highlight the correct mode button (eg. from editable to regular mode).
Fixed: It is not possible to enter "Faug" as a slash chord, unless typing Roman Numerals ('iv') or Nashville Notation ('4') for the root.
Fixed: It is not possible to enter 'Fadd2' as a slash chord, unless typing Roman Numerals ('iv') or Nashville Notation ('4') for the root.
Fixed: Lines drawn under the stave in the lead sheet.
Fixed: Song memo did not show information about audio loops or UserTracks in song.
Fixed: The GUI for some VST plugins did not fit into the plugins window. An example plugin is XLN Addictive Drums 2.
Fixed: The GUI for some VST plugins sometimes change size, and the plugins window would not grow or shrink to match. An example plugin is the Roland soundCANVAS VA.
Fixed: The Higher Banks dialog was limited to 1983 patches. The new limit is 10000.
Fixed: The lead sheet print range always defaulted to the first chorus.
Fixed: The right-click menu in the Notation Window would not do anything if in non-editable mode.

Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac - Build 129 Update Available

Learn more about this update and download it here.

Summary of the changes:
Added: "Highlight selected cell" checkbox added to Display Options. If enabled, the currently selected cell will be highlighted instead of just out-lined. Select "Cell highlighting" in the color picker to pick the highlighting color. This feature is useful for JAWS Screen Reader users.
Added: "Play when chosen" option added to StylePicker.
Added: Additional Chord Display layer now has an option for "Normal" display.
Added: Option to load the previous song or style "At program bootup..." added to Preferences.
Fixed: BossaTerryClark variation 3 named incorrectly in RD Picker
Fixed: Chord entry during playback was very slow.
Fixed: Command+w would close Notation Window, but not automatically switch to the chord sheet.
Fixed: Control+Minus would not set the relative tempo to 50%.
Fixed: Diminished chords were recognized wrong when "Treat 'dim' chord as a diminished triad (Cdim5) instead of CDim7" setting was enabled. Entering a 'dim' or 'dim5' chord would result in a 'dim7' chord. Entering a 'dim7' chord would result in no chord.
Fixed: Hitting TAB key while in the Notation Window would cause key input to stop working.
Fixed: If "Auto-open/close editable layers" is enabled, and a song with lyrics is opened from the Finder before Band-in-a-Box is open, the lyrics would not be loaded.
Fixed: It is not possible to enter 'Fadd2' as a slash chord, unless typing Roman Numerals ('iv') or Nashville Notation ('4') for the root.
Fixed: It is not possible to enter 'Faug' as a slash chord, unless typing Roman Numerals ('iv') or Nashville Notation ('4') for the root.
Fixed: It was not possible to select "1st/2nd/3rd" or "1st/2nd/3rd/4th" type endings in the repeats dialog.
Fixed: 'MIDI QWERTY Keyboard Wizard' feature was not working.
Fixed: Opening a song from the Finder would not automatically start playback.
Fixed: Song memo did not show information about audio loops or UserTracks in song.
Fixed: The "Play when selected" option in the Song Picker had no effect.
Fixed: The chord sheet did not work properly with keyboard layouts other than US.
Fixed: The Select Track dialog would get stuck behind the Load XML dialog.

The 49-PAK for Mac - It's Here to Stay!

If you think missed your chance to purchase the 49-PAK during our Mac special, we have news... you didn't!

We're keeping this purchase option available with the Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac packages. Add it to your Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase for just $49!

Plus, we are including the 49-PAK with all regular priced purchases of the UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, and Audiophile Edition packages!

Learn more about the 49-PAK & listen to demos at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.49pak.htm.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2016 Mac Special - Last Day: June 15th!

Today is the LAST DAY of our Band-in-a-Box® 2016 Mac Special!

If you haven't ordered your upgrade yet, now is the time! We are offering up to 50% off, and you'll receive a Bonus PAK with your order! (special runs until June 15th)

Learn more about your upgrade options here: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Forum Stats
24960 Members
42 Forums
40527 Topics
323458 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
rusty_mic, pulk, cintia, Marc Lopez, asdrubale44

24959 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 139