You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
#99749 - 12/29/10 09:46 PM Shots and holds
mal12345 Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
There is a thread going in the biab forum on shots and holds.
my request is that there is an option in shots/holds preferences to have all hi hat, or all rim shot, as well as a volume level for each.
At the moment the shots are random for each one which is not ideal when doing a song. My solution has been to cut and paste the shot I want in Real Band, however this is very tedious

#99750 - 12/31/10 03:49 PM Re: Shots and holds [Re: mal12345]
mal12345 Offline

Loc: Gold Coast, Australia
woops...I think I have posted this in the wrong forum :-(

#99751 - 01/17/11 10:23 AM Re: Shots and holds [Re: mal12345]
Marcello Leonardo Offline

different Shots and holds would be a great addition, agreed

PG Music News
Congratulations RealTracks Artist Paul Franklin - CMA Award Nominee!

RealTracks Artist Paul Franklin (Pedal Steel) has been nominated for the CMA Musician of the Year Award!

We will find out on November 4th! More info...

Paul Franklin's RealTracks can be found in Sets 132, 149 & 182 - listen to demos of these here.

#TipTuesday - Save a Track As a "Performance File"

Did you know... If you save a track as a "Performance File," you can send it your friend, who will be able to play it without needing to have the RealTracks installed.

To save the track, right-click on the instrument button and select "Save Track as Performance File."

Band-in-a-Box for Windows - Fretlight Support!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 and higher for Windows work with the Fretlight Guitar!

Using the program with this light-up guitar is really easy - just connect the guitar to your computer via USB before you open Band-in-a-Box.

Watch this Video to learn more...

Have you created a song using Band-in-a-Box, RealBand or PowerTracks Pro Audio?

Make sure you join our Forum and share your original tune on the User Showcase Forum! While you're there, listen to songs created by other forum members, and offer your feedback!

RealTracks Artist Trevor Hutchinson Performs Oct 7th!

RealTracks Artist Trevor Hutchinson shares the stage with Dermot Byrne and Steve Cooney at Whelan's on Wednesday, October 7th!

A Traditional Irish musical performance in Ireland? If I could be there, I would! So, if you're in the area you should check them out!

Learn more about the event here.

To read about Trevor and listen to demos of his RealTracks, visit his RealTracks Artist Bio page.

As always, if you've created a song that uses Trevor's RealTracks (from Sets 104 & 123), feel free to share them on our User Showcase Forum.

Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015

One of the ways to save your song with Band-in-a-Box 2015 is to save it as a video and upload it to YouTube!

See how this is done:

Have you saved your song as a video? Share it here!

#TBT - Dare-to-Compare Cassette!

Remember when you couldn't download audio files, CD's didn't exist and YouTube wasn't an option? How else could we offer a Dare-to-Compare feature? With a cassette, of course!

"Dare to Compare" Cassette - take a look!

Forum Stats
23621 Members
38 Forums
35670 Topics
285362 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
Rigby, duvydestin, rstuvw461195, sonusharma, defghi106469

23621 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
c_fogle 145
Guitarhacker 131