1.Automation needs to be improved DRASTICLY. You should be able to turn automation on and off then move any control and it should be written. Instead of the current record mixer moves.

2. You need to be able to link tracks together so that you can make adjustments to all selected tracks by using only one track.

3. The fx windows for vst dxi need to have a clear all button, as well as a button just to clear the selected plugin on each track. There is a reset all plugins, but so often you only need to make changes to individual tracks and not the whole mix.

4. You need to be able to copy the contents of the drum grid editor to the selected track without having to go through saving it and then reloading it. Very time consuming. I believe this is probably why more people do not use the drum grid editor. It would be a very powerful tool if you could just program the beat and then choose the number of bars, with out having to save first. That is just an unnessacary waste of HD space.

5. There needs to be a heading called intros and endings. These would be in the style picker window. Where you can choose one and put what bar it begins and ends on.

Realband to me is the best DAW system hands down, it is easy to use yet very powerful. These changes would make it hands down the best!

Read My Blog
Listen To My Music
Reverbnation
My Web Page

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.