You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#103410 - 01/25/11 04:59 PM Latin beat
Olli Offline

Either I cant find it or BB doesn't have this style. I've heard it here&there, the only piece that comes to mind now is Chick Corea's TBC (Terminal Baggage Claim) on the Acoustic Band album. The only utube ref. I was able to find is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x28PoSkKUDs It's most distinct sound is produced by snare cross stick on all four upbeats. Resembles a cha-cha without the "cha-cha-cha". There is a version of it where the bridge goes into kind of half-time feel Ballad style. If this already exists I'd sure like to know, and if not I'd like to see it in the future. I've made my own versions of it, but I'd like to see PG guys do the real thing.

#103411 - 01/26/11 08:05 PM Re: Latin beat [Re: Olli]
John Conley Offline
Veteran

Loc: London, Ontario, Canada
Sounds like me, I want a country style without the country. I think you call that non-country. Outta-country.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Video - Making a Song in Band-in-a-Box

Want to see how easy it is to make a song in Band-in-a-Box? Make sure you watch our YouTube video Making a Song in Band-in-a-Box where we show you (in less than 5 minutes) just how easy it is!

RealTracks Artist Gonzalo Bergara Magazine Feature

Gonzalo Bergera is featured in Episode 2 of Gypsy Jazz Guitar Secrets Magazine, with the lesson Learn To Play Guitar Like Django Reinhardt.

Learn more about this here.

Video - Selecting the Best RealTracks for your Band-in-a-Box Song.

With so many RealTracks available, how do you know you're picking the best ones for your song? We've made a quick video to help you out with that! You can watch it here: http://youtu.be/I3wJYf9qE04.

RealTracks Artist John Jarvis - Album Credits

John Jarvis recorded with Brooks & Dunn and Lonestar this year!

To see what other albums you can find his playing on, view his www.allmusic.com profile.

We Have Over 100 RealTracks Artists!

The popular RealTracks feature within Band-in-a-Box brings an exciting human element to your arrangement by adding REAL instruments played by TOP MUSICIANS! Click here for a full list of the RealTracks Artists available.

RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand - Award Nominations!

The Canadian Fold Music Awards are this weekend, and RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand has been nominated for:
Instrumental Group of the Year
Ensemble of the Year
World Group of the Year
New/Emerging Artist of the Year
Young Performer of the Year

Read the announcement here.

Learn more about the Canadian Folk Music Awards: folkawards.ca

Keeping Up with PG Music Inc. - Newsletter Sign-up

Sign up for the PG Music Inc. newsletter and you'll receive notifications for new versions of Band-in-a-Box, as well as any other new products we release!

Forum Stats
22291 Members
39 Forums
31168 Topics
247323 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
qsa, yuyunchen, issac123, Todd12, klkl

22290 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
PeterGannon 232
Pat Marr 204