Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
PG Music Staff
OP Offline
PG Music Staff
2015 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2016 Everything Pak ..... check here

Over the past year (2015), we’ve had over 950 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase. Wow! Now over 4,000 songs in the Showcase! Many thanks to all that have contributed.

We’d like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 40 contributors of 2015 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2016 Everything Pak for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We’ve reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2015, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

44kfl
90 dB
Aleck Rand
animarorecords
boehm
Carolyne
Charlie Fogle
Chris37
Cubanpete
Dani48
David Snyder
don gaynor
F.M.M.
Floyd Jane
Gibson
Greg Johnson
gruverider
Guitarhacker
Icelander
Janice & Bud
JosieC
Kemmrich
MarioD
Noel96
olemon
PeterF
RichMac
RnAM
Rob4580
ROG
rsdean
Sergio Guarneri
solidrock
Spacedog
SRP
Steve Young
Sundance
Tommyad
Tommyc
Will Rockwell

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2016 Everything Pak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Feb 29, 2016) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. (don't forget to let her know your Forum name)

If you've already purchased 2016, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2016 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get 2015 Ev. Pak or request a raincheck for the 2016 Mac Everything Pak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Doc Peter,

I can't imagine a more generous friend or a more wonderful music writing, practicing, or composing tool.

Thank you sincerely and a hardy congratulations to ALL winners. You are all inspirational to the rest of us.

Don

User Showcase
ROG Offline
Veteran
Veteran
I'm honoured to have been included in this year's awards.

I would like to say a big thank you to Peter and the whole PG team, both for the award and also for providing us all with this unique and fabulous program.

Congratulations to all the other winners.

ROG.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
AMAZING!

Amazing Product.
Amazing Company.
Amazing Gesture.
Amazing Generosity.
Amazing Forum.

Like we aren't already given the most wonderful gift imaginable in the opportunity to have these Amazing tools... My life has been no-stop music since the day I first got BIAB 3 1/2 years ago...

Peter and The PG Gang... Thank You... Y'all are...

AMAZING!

floyd

And... Congratulations to all the awardees...

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Oh my word!! shocked

I'm a Mac user so (having just seen the PC prize on your FB page) I was absolutely not expecting my name to be in there - This means so much to me, more than you could've known or imagined, and I'm truly, TRULY grateful to Master PG for this big gesture & recognition.

I'm simply "over the moon" with excitement and joy! crazy

p.s. And of course, congratulations to all the other artists (for that is what you are!) who made the list, most of whose work I've heard and loved every contribution. It is a privilege to be listed among you.

Thank goodness words aren't knives.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
BBox 2022 Audiophile, Mac Pro Intel, OSX 10.6.8, 800x600 (TV VGA)
User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Wow, I just saw this and found my name on it. Thank you.

ProTools 12, Faderport 8, Melodyne, JBL monitors, Novation UltraNova, Yamaha MX49, Stratocaster, Telecaster, Rickenbacker 12, Ovation 12, Vox VT20X amp
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
That is SO crazy awesome that a company would do this! Included shipping! Who does that? PG Music! That's who! smile

Congrats to all of the winners! It is well deserved!

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
PG Music is the absolute GREATEST!

Thank y'all so much!

I'm happier than Don's dancing chicken avatar. grin

And congrats to all the winners!

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
The classiest act in the software business shows us all why. Supportive and generous on top of producing wonderful products is a hard act for any company to follow. We are proud to receive the award and privileged to share the honor with such an abundance of talent.

Thanks to all of the PGMusic folks who put so much thought and time into their products, their website and the creation and maintenance of this forum. We love you!

J&B

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you so much, it is a great honour.

Thank YOU PG Music for an unique and astounding product without which all my songs would be just ideas.

Congratulations to the other winners, I am humbled to be included.

Alyn

User Showcase
SRP Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
Thank you Peter Gannon and all of your staff at PG Music for being so generous in giving of your time and product to the winners of the 2015 User Showcase Awards. I am surprised and honored to be among that group and I congratulate all the winners who have done such a fantastic job using such a marvelous product. In my opinion there is no other software on the market that can compare to what PG Music offers with BIAB. You guys rock!

Sonny

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Peter and all the staff at PG music.
I am completely stoked. What a wonderful company. What a wonderful gift. My singing teacher's husband is a pastor and has written over 1000 songs. He has been desperate to try BIAB since I sung its praises in 2012. I am going to pass this Everything Pak onto him. He is going to be completely delighted.

LyricLab A.I assisted chords and lyric app. Export lyrics and import directly into Band-in-a-Box 2024.
https://lyriclab.net
Play-along with songs you know and love, download SGU files
https://playiit.com/
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank you for an amazingly generous and surprising award.
I've been using Band In A Box since the Atari ST days and it's always been a great tool to use.
Thanks again for being such a generous company and producing such enjoyable software.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Dear Peter and Team PG:

Thank you doesn't seem anywhere near adequate enough for your incredible gift! I'm very, very grateful. In all my years of buying things, I've never once come across a company that treats people with as much respect and with as much consideration as PG Music. I wholeheartedly support floyd when he said...

Quote:
AMAZING!

Amazing Product.
Amazing Company.
Amazing Gesture.
Amazing Generosity.
Amazing Forum.

Not a day goes by when I don't sit at my computer and puzzle my way through constructing another bit of a song. I couldn't even begin to count the hours and hours of enjoyment you've brought my way. I honestly cannot imagine life without BIAB and RB. Thank you!

Congratulations everyone smile

Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Thanks to you, Peter, and to everyone at PG Music.

Without all of you, without Band In A Box and those amazing Real Tracks, my songs would never have gone beyond the kitchen table.

The same goes for the talented musicians in this community who have shown me what's possible with this incredible software.

Scott

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Peter & PG Music Team,

Thanks very much for this very generous surprise - so nice to be part of this whole experience.

Congratulations to everyone else as well!

Bob

User Showcase
C
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
C
My sincere thanks to the wonderful folks of PGMusic. Such a surprise. What an amazing product and friendly community.

Congratulations to all the award winners.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
I'd like to thank The Academy, PG Music, and of course, all the little people who made this possible. This award will occupy a revered space in my studio, right next to the lava lamp. grin

Now, for something completely different................

Thanks to Peter and all the great folks at PG for creating this unique set of programs, and thank you for this generous gift.

Regards,

Bob

User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
A year ago I was shopping for a drum machine, and BIB came to my attention. I'm a miserable musician, and need a lot of help recording my songs. BIB provides that help, it's like having a group of session players just waiting in the next room. I still have much to learn about the program, but have recorded about 30 songs over the past year.
With my new song "Across the Great Divide", I discovered that BIB is a great songwriting aid. Not only did I pick chord structure with the program, but wrote lyrics to follow that structure. Then when the song was complete, I used RealBand to build guitar fills and solos.
I honestly wouldn't be able to record without these programs, PG is a great company with a great product.

ProTools 12, Faderport 8, Melodyne, JBL monitors, Novation UltraNova, Yamaha MX49, Stratocaster, Telecaster, Rickenbacker 12, Ovation 12, Vox VT20X amp
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Thank You Peter and everyone at PG. This amazing software along with the camaraderie found in this wonderful community has had a profound impact on my life. The generosity in giving this award is beyond compare. You certainly have touched a lot of lives and are the model of a caring and supportive company. My congratulations to all the other recipients and it is my honor to be included in this group of highly creative and talented people. Tom

Last edited by tommyad; 01/28/16 02:16 AM.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,390
Posts732,455
Members38,441
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Ernest J, ingridguerci94, Izzy, BenChaz, Csofi
38,440 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 195