You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#131057 - 10/12/11 03:58 PM Assign colors and hide tracks
carkins Offline
Journeyman

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

#131058 - 10/12/11 11:51 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Quote:

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

Changing colors of various tracks is already available in current version of RB. Can't hide tracks currently, but you can minimize them.

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131059 - 10/14/11 08:52 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Can you tell me where to find the option to change the track colors?
Looked all over or maybe need new computer glasses.
Thanks
Carkins

#131060 - 10/16/11 05:05 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Right-click anywhere inside the track you wish to change the background color of. From the resulting pop-up menu click on "Current Track Event Colors". Click on "Choose", where you can then select from a whole slew of track colors. "OK" your way out after making your selection; the track you are in (assuming there is already something recorded in it) will turn to the color you have selected. Nice feature; I wonder how many people are aware of this new addition?

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131061 - 10/20/11 08:54 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Fantastic! Will make my workflow much easier.
Thanks multitracker.
Carkins

#131062 - 10/29/11 12:46 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
businessphones Offline

Loc: Newport Beach
Adding colors to track will make it look very creative and that will definitely make your workflow easier!!!

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows Build 413 Patch Available

We've recently posted the Band-in-a-Box Version 2015 Build 413 Update which is a free update for any Band-in-a-Box 2015 customer.

Click here to download the update.

Limited Edition RealTracks in the 20 & 49-PAK!

If you're purchasing Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows during our Special, be sure to check out the additional RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, Artist Performance Sets and Instrumental Studies available in the 20 & 49-PAK which you can add to your purchase!

Video - Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the newest features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to save your song as a video!

Watch this newest feature in action with our YouTube video: http://youtu.be/P07vmLIJCok

Introducing RealTracks Artist Avery Bright - Album Credits

RealTracks Artist Avery Bright has been playing the Violin since he was just four years old! He's been part of a few different albums this year - view his album credits here.

You'll find Avery's work in RealTracks Set 206: Pop String Quartet.

Purchase jBridge for Only $10!

One of the exciting new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is support for 64-bit VST Plugins when you use jBridge.

You can purchase jBridge for just $10 during our special! Click here for more information.

Load and Play Videos with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to load videos that you have already downloaded from YouTube or elsewhere into Band-in-a-Box Video Window. The audio is extracted from the video to the audio track!
Watch program creator Peter Gannon explain this new feature here.

Introducing RealTracks Artist Mike Moreno - Upcoming Shows!

Mike Moreno is a Jazz guitarist recognized as being one of the most important figures in the new generation of Jazz guitarists! He's also a busy man - not only will you find his work in our newest Jazz RealTracks Sets 215-216, you'll also find him performing throughout January! For a complete list of his upcoming performances, visit http://www.mikemoreno.com/shows.html

Forum Stats
22419 Members
39 Forums
31803 Topics
252144 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
White rabbit, Michel B., arqmarlon, nrprioleau, vwxyz{227565

22418 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
PeterGannon 284
Noel96 274