You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#131057 - 10/12/11 12:58 PM Assign colors and hide tracks
carkins Offline
Journeyman

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

#131058 - 10/12/11 08:51 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Quote:

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

Changing colors of various tracks is already available in current version of RB. Can't hide tracks currently, but you can minimize them.

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131059 - 10/14/11 05:52 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Can you tell me where to find the option to change the track colors?
Looked all over or maybe need new computer glasses.
Thanks
Carkins

#131060 - 10/16/11 02:05 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Right-click anywhere inside the track you wish to change the background color of. From the resulting pop-up menu click on "Current Track Event Colors". Click on "Choose", where you can then select from a whole slew of track colors. "OK" your way out after making your selection; the track you are in (assuming there is already something recorded in it) will turn to the color you have selected. Nice feature; I wonder how many people are aware of this new addition?

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131061 - 10/20/11 05:54 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Fantastic! Will make my workflow much easier.
Thanks multitracker.
Carkins

#131062 - 10/28/11 09:46 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
businessphones Offline

Loc: Newport Beach
Adding colors to track will make it look very creative and that will definitely make your workflow easier!!!

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Artist Artist Rob McNelley - 2014 Album Credits

This year you'll find Rob McNelley's guitar playing on albums by Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, Bob Seger & More! Click here to see a full list of Rob's album credits.

If you're using some RealTracks by Rob McNelley in your Band-in-a-Box and RealBand creations, make sure to share your songs on our User Showcase Forum.

Video - Selecting the Best RealTracks for your Band-in-a-Box Song

Interested in making sure that you're using the very best RealTrack for your song? We have a video that shows how to quickly choose the best suited RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box for your song, available here: http://youtu.be/I3wJYf9qE04

We Put it All Together With The OmniPAK!

Our OmniPAK will transform your PC into a music production powerhouse in a matter of minutes!
This exciting package includes over 40 popular music software titles - Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, PowerTracks Pro Audio, the entire Pianist Series, the entire Multimedia Performance Series, and much, much more - complete with every software Add-on, bonus, and accessory - all of this is pre-installed on portable USB hard drive.
http://www.pgmusic.com/omnipak.htm

Watch the video PG Music: The OmniPAK to see more about the OmniPAK.

Video - How to Activate Band-in-a-Box 2014

You've bought Band-in-a-Box 2014 and you're ready to start using the program! After you install the program you will be prompted to activate Band-in-a-Box within 30 days. This can be done over the Internet or by phone. Watch how to activate your Band-in-a-Box 2014 here.

RealTracks Artist Jack Pearson Performs Sunday!

This Sunday Jack Pearson will be performing in LaFayette, TN!

Click here for event information.

Purchase LabPAKs & Site Licenses for Band-in-a-Box!

Interested in purchasing Band-in-a-Box to use in your school? We offer special pricing when purchasing five or more installations! Click here to see the options available.

RealTracks Artist Chris Nole October Performances!

Chris Nole has a couple performances coming up in Long Valley and Nashville!

Click here for a complete list of his upcoming performances.

Forum Stats
22122 Members
37 Forums
30390 Topics
242605 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
JWCmusic, Dee, Musico, jehansen, dmcb

22121 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 205
c_fogle 140