You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#131057 - 10/12/11 12:58 PM Assign colors and hide tracks
carkins Offline
Journeyman

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

#131058 - 10/12/11 08:51 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Quote:

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

Changing colors of various tracks is already available in current version of RB. Can't hide tracks currently, but you can minimize them.

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131059 - 10/14/11 05:52 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Can you tell me where to find the option to change the track colors?
Looked all over or maybe need new computer glasses.
Thanks
Carkins

#131060 - 10/16/11 02:05 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Right-click anywhere inside the track you wish to change the background color of. From the resulting pop-up menu click on "Current Track Event Colors". Click on "Choose", where you can then select from a whole slew of track colors. "OK" your way out after making your selection; the track you are in (assuming there is already something recorded in it) will turn to the color you have selected. Nice feature; I wonder how many people are aware of this new addition?

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131061 - 10/20/11 05:54 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Fantastic! Will make my workflow much easier.
Thanks multitracker.
Carkins

#131062 - 10/28/11 09:46 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
businessphones Offline

Loc: Newport Beach
Adding colors to track will make it look very creative and that will definitely make your workflow easier!!!

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Artist Gary Smulyan's Organ Quartet!

The Gary Smulyan Organ Quartet has a busy October coming up!
See if they're playing near you, visit http://garysmulyan.com and click on tour.

Band-in-a-Box Facebook Contest!!

Like us on Facebook before October 1, 2014 for a chance to win a Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK! Click here to enter

RealTracks Artist Phil Woods - October Performance!

Award-winning jazz saxophonist Phil Woods will perform in North Carolina on Tuesday, Oct. 14, at 7 p.m. at the Schaefer Center for the Performing Arts at Appalachian State University!

Click here for more information.

Video - Making a Song in Band-in-a-Box

New to Band-in-a-Box? Creating your first song is as easy as pressing play! To watch a step-by-step video tutorial on creating your own song, watch this YouTube video: http://youtu.be/PRSX_w3wNJs.

RealTracks Artist Kenny Barron - Oct & Nov Performances!

Kenny Barron will be performing in October and November! To see if there's a performance near you, head to: http://kennybarron.com/itinerary/

Band-in-a-Box 2014 Russian Patch Available!

Мы хорошо потрудились и добавили в Band-in-a-Box ряд потрясающих новых функций и новых стилей RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, высококачественных (Hi-Q) MIDI-тембров и записей профессионального живого исполнения (Artist Performances)!

Вышло обновление для Band-in-a-Box 2014 на русском языке с полным руководством пользователя на русском языке. загрузки.

RealTracks Artist Tim Kliphuis Upcoming Performances!

The Tim Kliphuis Trio will be performing throughout the fall and winter seasons in the UK! For a complete list of performances, click here.

Forum Stats
22041 Members
38 Forums
30166 Topics
240340 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
The Hobbit, WillyL, edshaw1000000, amitgur, davenqem

22041 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 125
Al-David 111