You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#131057 - 10/12/11 12:58 PM Assign colors and hide tracks
carkins Offline
Journeyman

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

#131058 - 10/12/11 08:51 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Quote:

I've noticed that as I generate more versions or new tracks it can be visually hard to pick out my favorites even if I label them 1, 2 3 etc as I generate.

How about a way to add a color to each track to help organize the chaos of creativity.

Would also be great to be able to Hide selected tracks as in Photoshop Layers.
Sometimes less is more.

Changing colors of various tracks is already available in current version of RB. Can't hide tracks currently, but you can minimize them.

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131059 - 10/14/11 05:52 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Can you tell me where to find the option to change the track colors?
Looked all over or maybe need new computer glasses.
Thanks
Carkins

#131060 - 10/16/11 02:05 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
multitracker Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Hibbing, MN
Right-click anywhere inside the track you wish to change the background color of. From the resulting pop-up menu click on "Current Track Event Colors". Click on "Choose", where you can then select from a whole slew of track colors. "OK" your way out after making your selection; the track you are in (assuming there is already something recorded in it) will turn to the color you have selected. Nice feature; I wonder how many people are aware of this new addition?

Terry
Realband 2014 UltrapakPlus on 500 GB USB drive. Computer: Lenovo Ideapad Y510 Laptop running Win7 Home Premium, 3 GB ram, 1.83 GHz Core2Duo, 250GB internal HardDrive, Realtek soundcard; using Asio4All.

#131061 - 10/20/11 05:54 AM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: multitracker]
carkins Offline
Journeyman

Fantastic! Will make my workflow much easier.
Thanks multitracker.
Carkins

#131062 - 10/28/11 09:46 PM Re: Assign colors and hide tracks [Re: carkins]
businessphones Offline

Loc: Newport Beach
Adding colors to track will make it look very creative and that will definitely make your workflow easier!!!

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Share your UserTracks on our Forum!

An exciting new features of Band-in-a-Box 2014 is the ability to make UserTracks, which can be used just like any RealTracks!

We've created a tutorial to help you get started with UserTracks: Make a Band-in-a-Box UserTrack in under 10 minutes!

Once you've finished, feel free to share your creation on our UserTracks Forum.

Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows - 13 Languages Available!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows is available in thirteen different languages!

Select the following page for a complete list of the translations available: http://www.bandinabox.com

Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows Patch Update Available

Do you own Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows? Make sure to download the latest patch update 384!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 German Patch for Windows

Existing Band-in-a-Box 2014 customers who'd like to use the German version can download the latest language patch here.

RealTracks Artist John Jorgenson - A Busy Man!

Interested in seeing RealTracks artist John Jorgenson perform? There's plenty of opportunities coming up! Take a look at his schedule: http://www.johnjorgenson.com/index.php/tour/

Stay in Touch on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and you'll be the first to know about specials, new releases, contests and other exciting PG Music Inc. announcements!

Band-in-a-Box Tutorials & How-To's!

Want to learn more about your Band-in-a-Box? Like how to make your own UserTracks or the steps for downloading and installing RealTracks? Head to our Tutorials & How-To's page!

Forum Stats
22436 Members
38 Forums
29441 Topics
233949 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Hkahn117, hifijohn, 1157, Craig John, Shoreton-Kerrley

22435 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Guitarhacker 88
dani48 86