You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#133951 - 11/17/11 03:23 PM [User Showcase] " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ "
airtcon-161 Offline
Apprentice

Hi again, here is a new song written by Marinus and myself. It's tune about that famous country song and a young ladies feeling's about the pain associated with it. Hope you enjoy our little effort. This was done with all BIAB real tracks. The harmony is also BIAB TC Helcion. Comments welcome.

Cheers

Nels and Marinus:

Here's the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1212943

#133952 - 11/18/11 06:16 AM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: airtcon-161]
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Hi Nels and Marinus.

What a great sounding song! I really enjoyed everything about it. Congrats to you both.

All the best,
Noel

#133953 - 11/18/11 11:26 AM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: Noel96]
Steve Young Offline
Expert

Loc: Canyon Lake, TX
Hi Nels & Marinus,

Very nice song! Catchy tune, well written. I enjoyed this!

Steve

#133954 - 11/19/11 10:31 AM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: Steve Young]
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

I like it ,very country !

#133955 - 11/19/11 01:32 PM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: Tommyc]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

Hi Nels,

It's a song about a song about a song. Nice vocals.

I enjoyed it.

Laugh often and love much.

#133956 - 11/19/11 02:24 PM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: Sundance]
RodM Offline
Enthusiast

Hi Nels and Marinus,

I can really relate to this song. I remember my parents playing this song (from Earnest Tubb days) and many a band I used to play with did that song. It's a beautiful arrangement, nice chord changes and great lyrics. What more can you ask for?
Thanks again for posting.

RodM

#133957 - 11/19/11 05:19 PM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: RodM]
seeker Offline
Veteran

Loc: 80 Mi North of Sacramento CA
Nels and Marinu,

Writing and creating a song story around another great song, as Josie mentioned.
Really great.

Your story wound around the other song was so nice.
I enjoy your voice, easy, gentle and actually a story telling type feeling to it.

Thanks for sharing,

Seeker

Down The Street vs2015 12-03-2014
Win7, AMD QuadA8-5500,16GB,2TeraHD, Komplete 10
PG Ultra Plus 2016,Alesis 12USB, Sonar Platinum

#133958 - 11/21/11 08:38 AM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: seeker]
airtcon-161 Offline
Apprentice

Hi, Marinus and I would like to thank you all for listening and posting your comments. There all very much appreciated. Now what to do next??

Cheers

Nels

#133959 - 11/21/11 09:18 AM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: airtcon-161]
Mick Emery Offline
Expert

Loc: Needmore, PA, USA
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Nice movement.
Thanks for posting.

Mick

#133960 - 11/28/11 07:06 PM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: Mick Emery]
airtcon-161 Offline
Apprentice

Thanks Mick, appreciate your comments

Cheers

Nels

#133961 - 11/29/11 04:12 PM [User Showcase] Re: " THE BEAUTIFUL TENNESSEE WALTZ " [Re: airtcon-161]
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
GREAT country!

It’s all been said.

Two thumbs up.

64 bit Win 10 - the latest BiaB and RB - I always get the updates - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

PG Music News
It's Almost Over - Band-in-a-Box® Special Ends January 15th!

You're running time to order your Band-in-a-Box® upgrade and save up to 50%!

Order before January 15th for great savings on most upgrade packages and a Free Bonus PAK!

Mac users - Place your order online at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm

Windows users - Place your order online at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

...or give us a call.

Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box®... Special Ends January 15th!

There's only a few days left to purchase your Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box at discounted pricing... offers end January 15th!

Xtra Styles PAK 2 for Band-in-a-Box®:
Over 160 professionally mixed RealStyles in 4 volumes: Rock-Pop 2, Jazz 2, Country 2, and Bluegrass and World 2, $15 each. Get the All Xtra Styles PAK 2 (4 volumes) for only $29 (reg. $49).

Xtra Styles PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box®:
Over 160 professionally mixed RealStyles in 4 volumes: Rock-Pop 1, Jazz 1, Country 1, and Singer/Songwriter 1, $15 each. Get the All Xtra Styles PAK 1 (4 volumes) for only $29 (reg. $49).

Want them all? The All Xtra Styles PAK 1 & 2 Bundle is the package for you with ALL 8 volumes (325 RealStyles) for the special price of only $49 (reg. $98)!
Includes: Includes all 325 RealStyles from PAKs 1 (released summer 2016) AND 2 (released December 2016), for Jazz, Country, Rock-Pop, Singer/Songwriter, and Bluegrass & World.

Listen to all the Xtra Styles demos here.

Purchase for Windows here.
Purchase for Mac here.

Note: All of the Xtra Styles in Volumes 1 & 2 work with any Band-in-a-Box® 2016 or later UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, or Audiophile Edition with a 2016 49-PAK.

Act Now - The Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Special Ends January 15th!

Time is running out! The Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand special pricing ends January 15th!

Order before then and save $20 when you purchase all 3 volumes for just $29 (reg $49). Individual volumes are available for $19 each.

Learn more about the Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand special - choose your OS here:
Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand - Mac
Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand - Windows

Beginners Forum - How Sound is Routed...

Every wonder exactly how the sound in Band-in-a-Box is routed to your speakers? It's one thing to explain it in writing, but it's often easier to understand this process when you see it as a diagram.

And that's exactly what you can do when you take a look at the forum post pghboemike shared in our Beginners Forum - Click here to check it out!

Great explanation pghboemike - thank you for sharing!

Do you have a handy tip to share with Beginners to Band-in-a-Box or music tech in general? Join our forum and post to our Beginners Forum today!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac Special Ends January 15th!

There's still time to order your Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac upgrade and save up to 50%!

Order before January 15th for great savings on most upgrade packages and a Free Bonus PAK! Learn more about the features in Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Mac: www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm

Place your order online at www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm or give us a call.

The special pricing we are offering for the Xtra Styles PAKs and Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand end January 15th also!

Learn more about the Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand special... all 3 volumes for just $29 (reg $49) here: www.pgmusic.com/celticguitarmasterclass.mac.htm

Listen to demos & learn more about the Xtra Styles PAKs 1-2, which are on sale for $29 each volume (reg $49) here: www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=mac

The Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows Special Ends January 15th!

There's still time to order your Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows upgrade and save up to 50%!

Order before January 15th for great savings on most upgrade packages and a Free Bonus PAK!

Learn more about what's new in Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.new.htm. When you're ready, place your order online at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm or give us a call.

The special pricing we are offering for the Xtra Styles PAKs and Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand end January 15th also!

Learn more about the Celtic Guitar Video Master Class Series with Quinn Bachand special... all 3 volumes for just $29 (reg $49) here: www.pgmusic.com/celticguitarmasterclass.htm

Listen to demos & learn more about the Xtra Styles PAKs 1-2, which are on sale for $29 each volume (reg $49) here: www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win

Submit Your Video Testimonial Today!

Want to share with others how much you love Band-in-a-Box? You should create a Video Testimonial and send it to us, just like these other users did!

Submit your video, and when we use it on our website (and YouTube page) we will send you a FREE Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK! Click here to learn more.

Check out the Video Testimonials we've received so far: www.pgmusic.com/videotestimonials.php

Forum Stats
25712 Members
47 Forums
43565 Topics
351950 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
onedementino, Tom_G, Svenno, saimusic, BAKslider

25712 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Matt Finley 236
Noel96 210