Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#340427 - 03/15/16 04:47 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Charlie Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Carolina
Interesting trivia about 440Hz and the common telephone dial tone.

#340432 - 03/15/16 05:17 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Notes Norton Offline
Veteran

Loc: Fort Pierce, Florida, U.S.A.
O-Scopes have come a long way since I was in college wink

I wonder if someone with perfect pitch (absolute pitch) can hear the difference?

I had a band-mate with absolute pitch and he said some notes sounded darker or brighter to him.

Notes

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks

#340433 - 03/15/16 05:35 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
GHinCH Offline
Expert

Loc: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
The dialtone is by no means exact. There is a bandwidth in which the dialtone should be.

Made curious by the discussion I checked other sources and finally found a good summary on Wikipedia. The English text seems to be an abbreviated version of the German text.

English: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concert_pitch
German: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kammerton

In short the concert pitch travels all about from 409 to 461 Hz depending on instrument, time, and preference of conductor, instrumentalist, or singer.

#340434 - 03/15/16 05:40 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Mike Head Offline
Apprentice

Hi all
Just thought I would throw this in the pot before you all go off retuning your instruments..

Now I know why you can’t play along to commercial recordings of a big orchestra
Like the Philharmonic * *

Why are orchestras tuned differently?
In 1936 American Standards Association (and the International Organization for Standardization in 1955) accepted that A would be tuned at 440 Hz (or cycles per second). Yet despite the fact that a standard has been accepted, orchestras frequently deviate from this standard.
The San Francisco Symphony (reportedly) tunes to 441 or 442 Hz
The Boston Symphony Orchestra (reportedly) tunes to 444 Hz
The New York Philharmonic (reportedly) tunes to 443 Hz
and The Berlin Philharmonic (reportedly) tunes to 445 Hz
I know there's a tendency for some European countries to tune to 442 Hz and German orchestras are among others who tune to 445 Hz. But what makes an orchestra choose one of these numbers? Who makes the decision, the orchestra's leaders/committee or the conductor? What is the point of making this distinction? Why, after standardizing a tuning system, go to the trouble of changing it by so slight a degree?
(For the sake of this question, let's not take into account period instruments or ensembles which are famously tuned to anything from 415 Hz to 490 Hz)
Magix Music Maker2014, NI Kontakt5 + VSTs

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/mikesmusic/

#340467 - 03/15/16 10:33 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Mike Head]
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Mike, to partially answer your questions our piano tuner and I had a similar conversation on his last visit. Our upright piano is tuned to 432Hz. I asked him why and he said older upright pianos, ours is over 100 years old, sound warmer at 432Hz. Also it puts less tension on the strings and wooden parts. He said spinets and in house baby grands and grands sound better, a little brighter, at 440Hz. Symphonic orchestras like to tune at 442-444Hz because it is quite a bit brighter than 440Hz. Concert solo grands are usually tuned to 445 Hz or higher. This is the brightest a piano can be but it also puts more wear and tear on the wooden parts and there are a lot of string breaks when tuned that high. He said he keeps a tuning book on his clients so he knows how the piano should be tuned.

Thus the lower the Hz tuning the warmer and less wear and tear on the piano while higher Hz tuning the brighter the sound with the most wear and tear on the piano.

Note he said that he tunes the concert pianos at the local colleges either monthly or bi-monthly depending on the college.

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#340572 - 03/16/16 05:43 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Notes Norton Offline
Veteran

My old Roland MT-32 synth comes tuned at 442Hz. If I want to use it with my other synths, I have to manually re-tune it to 440Hz.

Sometimes I just leave it at 442 and it really doesn't seem to make a difference.

I don't know if I can hear the difference, after all, it isn't even 1%.

We use equal temperament so our instruments a not really in tune with themselves anyway.

I do know that orchestras tune up to whatever the oboe is tuned to though.

So if the orchestra (and the oboe) is tuned to 440Hz and the piano playing the concerto is not (445Hz), is it going to cause a problem? Can anyone really hear the difference?

I also know that sometimes when making a backing track, I'll detune the highest horns in the brass section a but sharp to make them sound brighter (it's like stretch tuning a piano). But are they sounding brighter because of their native frequency, or because they are a tiny bit higher than the rest of the band?

I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Insights and incites by Notes

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove

#340587 - 03/16/16 07:05 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Matt Finley Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hudson Valley & Lake George NY
Most people cannot hear a difference of less than 6 cents.
BIAB 2018 PC Audiophile; [& 2017 Mac]. Software: Mixcraft, Adobe Audition, Ozone, Encore; Win 10 64 Pro. Hardware: custom i7, 16 Gb RAM; Roland Integra-7, Focusrite 18i20(2), TCE Finalizer, Behringer X-Touch, Adam sub & 6" monitors.

#341718 - 03/25/16 01:48 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Trygve Larsen Offline
Expert

Loc: Philippines
I came across this article today and found it very interesting.... Maybe all we need is a bit "deeper" understunding of the whole subject?;

Recreating Balance

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
How to easily convert any music to 432hz and why
"If you want to understand the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"
Nikola Tesla

What do these words mean ?
A vibration is a movement up and down :

A frequency is the number of movements up and down per second, called hertz.
Energy is the ability to move, it is what fuels the movement up and down.

Sound is created by this motion up and down, when our vocal strings vibrate or when the wings of an insect go up and down, it creates a sound. A guitar tuned to 432hz means that when one of its string is plucked it will go up and down 432 times per second. Since frequencies spread in their environment, the body of the guitar will start to vibrate along with this frequency, and so will the surroundings of the guitar, including people.
This is a powerful force, see how a voice can shatter glass.
Many studies have proven the effects of music on our physical, mental and emotional health.

There are several aspects in music : the emotional and mental energy in it, the intention behind it, and the physics of it : its frequency, geometry, etc.
Positive intentions, emotions and thoughts in music can provide healing regardless of its physics, but proper physics can take the healing to a whole other level.

The 432hz tuning means that the middle A note will have that frequency. Then all the other notes will tune accordingly on different frequencies along the scale. So 432hz is just a reference point.
If you watch any orchestra or band, they will always tune together to the exact same reference point frequency. If even just one instrument is out of tune with the others, the whole thing will sound off.

Jamie Burtuff explains that European music before the early 50s, ancient Egyptian music, traditionally made Tibetan bowls and digeridoos, sitar Indian music, and many others, have been tuned to 432hz. I have also measured sounds of Wolves, Whales and Dolphins singing and some Amazonian shamans and they were all using these frequencies.

Around the second world war, the cabal studied which tuning would be the most harmful for humans, and as a result imposed the 440hz tuning via Goebbels (who thought it was the best for war marches), and JC Deagan. Musicians at the time protested against it but it was pushed through anyway. Almost all music has been tuned to that since then.

Since the new age movement, there has also been another tuning circulating called solfeggio, based on a middle C note of 528hz. This corresponds to a middle A of 444hz.
Although the numbers used for these frequencies do correspond to geometrical patterns found in nature, it appears they do not correspond to frequencies : as you can see in this video at the 6min6 mark, these frequencies are not harmonious between themselves, which means that it is not possible to play any music with them. So when you listen to music made with these frequencies, there can only be one note that will be part of this solfeggio frequency scale, and the rest of the music will not be part of it, which raises questions about its validity.

John Stuart Reid has shown the shape created by 432hz with cymatics (the science of making sound visible by vibrating water or other types of particles) :

It encompasses the shape in the center of a tri Vescia Pisces :

This is the basis of so much universal geometry, if not all. This is where the flower of life pattern is born, from which all platonic solids can be derived among other things :

This means that, as the cymatics show, 432hz will create this geometry in physical matter, which include our own bodies.

A very professional 28 pages scientific study has been published showing clear reducing of inflammation, stress levels and other symptoms by listening to 432hz music in Pythagorean tuning only three times, for 35min each time, in a period of 7 days. You can read the whole study here :

http://fr.scribd.com/doc/202351974/Spiritual-Results-

(Note : The Pythagorean tuning (also called just intonation), is a separate, independant and complementary aspect than the 432hz aspect. The 432hz is the reference point, and the Pythagorean aspect is the space between the different notes in the scale. Click here to learn about it)

Scott Onstott in Secrets in Plain Sight has shown how our measurement systems such as miles and meters are not random but correspond to natural distances found in nature. Therefore they resonate with sacred geometry.
In music, the same note on higher and lower octaves is found by dividing or multiplying the frequency by two.
Scott Onstott also showed that the number 432 and its octaves are found frequently in measurements of space and time throughout our galaxy, for example in the dimensions of our Sun (432 000 x 2 = 864 000 miles diameter) and Moon (4320 ÷ 2 = 2160 miles diameter), and in the 25920 years of the galactic cyle/procession of the equinox : 432 x 60, 60 being at the basis of how we measure time. This seems to me to be the basis for the music of the sphere. Additionally the speed of light is 432 x 432 miles per second, there is 43200 x 2 seconds in a day, and our solar system is travelling inside the galaxy 43200 miles per hour. (More info about this here)

Everything in creation, all matter is in a state of vibration. 432hz is in tune with the frequency of nature throughout the cosmos. If humans are out of tune with it, it creates discomfort. Listening to music in 432hz helps us realign with our environment and the natural geometric patterns of the universe, promoting well-being physically, mentally and emotionally.

Here's a song from my 432hz and 'music of the sphere' sound healing CD :

Click here to learn and hear more from it

Now, here is how to convert any music from 440hz to 432hz

(Note : This protocol is to convert music from 440hz to 432hz. If the music was originally made in 432hz then using this protocol will make it out of tune. Almost all music nowadays is in 440hz, except a lot (but not all) of Indian traditional music which is still made in 432hz, as well as some traditional Tibetan or didgeridoo music, and a few other isolated cases.)

Download the free software Audacity here
Then download this little plug-in here in order to be able to save files in mp3

First we need to create a protocol, and then you will be able to apply it quickly and easily to any file or group of files.
Open Audacity, click on the 'File' tab on the top left corner, then 'Edit chains', and then 'Add' on the bottom left corner.
Enter the name you want for the protocol, for example 432, then click on insert. Then double click on 'TimeScale', and then edit parameters.
Then type -1.818 in both (%) boxes and click Ok :

Then click ok again, then click on insert, and double click on 'Exportmp3', and click Ok.

That's it ! Click ok to leave this box, and now anytime you want to convert a file, click on 'File', 'Apply chain', select the 432 protocol, and click on 'Apply to files', select the music files you want to convert and it will be done automatically. You can select as many files as you want and the converted files will be placed in a new folder named 'cleaned', inside the folder where the original file was.

And here's a video tutorial if you need help

You can also use certain music players for computer and phones which will play your music in 432hz automatically without needing to convert the files. However the files will not be converted so if you play them anywhere outside of these players, for example if you upload them on a website or on another device or physical CD, they will be in 440 again. They are still good alternatives as they will automatically play any 440hz tune in 432hz without requiring any work from you.

Edited by Trygve Larsen (03/25/16 01:51 AM)
My tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.

#341724 - 03/25/16 02:11 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
GHinCH Offline
Expert

I'm missing the links in your post (click here), except one.

There are many reasons why we use the tuning that we have now. And I don't believe music will sound the same when one plays it based on the 432 Hz reference point versus the 440 Hz reference point.

If that 432 Hz frequency is that natural -- I don't have neither knowledge nor means to prove it -- I suspect my guitar should sound different when recorded while played tuned to the 432 Hz based scale compared to a recording that was played tuned to the 440 Hz based scale and then the recording would be electronically tuned to the 432 Hz based scale.

#341728 - 03/25/16 02:38 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Hi Trygve,

An interesting article.

Here's an article on concert pitch that you might also find interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concert_pitch

In relation to the above figures in your post...

• Light travels as 186,000 mi/sec and 432 squared is 186,624. The values are of the same order but disagreeing by 624.
  • The sun's mean diameter is 864,938 miles.
  • The moon's diameter is 2,195 miles

It seems like the article's author has bent the figures a little to suit his argument. He is correct with his statement about a 24 hour day.

Here in Australia, we work in kilometres and that means all values quoted will be quite different.

Lastly, I wonder which mile the writer is using as his reference? There are many possibilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile

Regards,
Noel

#341750 - 03/25/16 06:13 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
Notes Norton Offline
Veteran

Since we use equal temperament, I wonder if it even matters?

If middle A is tuned to 432Hz, then most of the other notes are still off.

Just thinking out loud here.

#341751 - 03/25/16 06:13 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Noel96]
VideoTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Quote:
A vibration is a movement up and down

Up and down? !!! Heck, whatever does that mean?

Quote:
It seems like the article's author has bent the figures a little to suit his argument.

Good story tellers can put words together to create any amount of credibly sounding scientific argument, and challenging conventions with separate unsubstantiated beliefs.

Thanks for pulling things back into line a bit Noel. I'm not re-tuning my piano for anyone.

(PS: And certainly no disrespect to you Leo for bringing this to the discussion, only questioning the original 432 author.)
Trev

Edited by VideoTrack (03/25/16 06:16 AM)

BIAB, RB 2018(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Izotope Prod. Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M Studio Monitors, Pioneer Active Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#341793 - 03/25/16 09:15 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: VideoTrack]
GHinCH Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Quote:
A vibration is a movement up and down

Up and down? !!! Heck, whatever does that mean?

It means that a vibration is a movement that doesn't know where it wants to go.

#341828 - 03/25/16 01:17 PM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: Trygve Larsen]
jazzsax Offline
Journeyman

Loc: San Jose,CA
I guess that would make my hi pitch 1889 Bari Sax even more obsolete.

#341927 - 03/26/16 12:18 AM [Off-Topic] Re: 440 hz Music – Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432 Hz ?! [Re: GHinCH]
Trygve Larsen Offline
Expert

Loc: Philippines
Originally Posted By: GHinCH
I'm missing the links in your post (click here), except one.

There are many reasons why we use the tuning that we have now. And I don't believe music will sound the same when one plays it based on the 432 Hz reference point versus the 440 Hz reference point.

If that 432 Hz frequency is that natural -- I don't have neither knowledge nor means to prove it -- I suspect my guitar should sound different when recorded while played tuned to the 432 Hz based scale compared to a recording that was played tuned to the 440 Hz based scale and then the recording would be electronically tuned to the 432 Hz based scale.

Yeah, sorry for that, forgot to put in the link at the end.. But here it is... http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-to-easily-convert-any-music-to.html
My tracks on Soundcloud; https://soundcloud.com/trygve-larsen
The Universe = Uni-verse ie one song.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

PG Music News
A Little Bit Of Me Music Video!

A great music video created by forum user Floyd Jane! https://youtu.be/qPrejgnwb4M?t=3600

This song was featured in a detailed "The Birth of a Song" video created by Floyd Jane - watch the complete video here:
http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=qPrejgnwb4M

RealBand 2018 Build 5 Update Available!

RealBand 2018 customers can download the latest free patch update here: http://www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#2018_5

Summary of Changes for Build 5
Added: When generating the input file for saving as an MGU/SGU SongMode128= is saved to the input file.
Added: Localization support for 2018.
Added: flyby hints to new dialogs.
Fixed: Save As with a filename greater than 128 chars could cause an error 123 plus access violation.
Fixed: Rebooting RealBand after a filename with 128 chars was saved could cause an access violation.
Fixed: Pressing the Change button in the Event List Window could result in an access violation if an event was not a Note event.
Fixed: When running in Win 10, and using BBW or PT to generate audio harmonies, an error would occur saying that you need BB 2011 or PT 12 to generate audio harmonies.
Fixed: Midi Thru Method was not being saved to the .INI file. It always reverting to Track-Specific when booting up RealBand, even if the user manually changed the setting to Global in the Midi Thru Settings dialog.
Fixed: Delete All Notes on This Peg menu item in notation window right-click menu was missing.
Fixed: Potential crash on exit (having to do with the DLL attempting to free up a dynamic array that was passed to it).

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Build 512 Update Available!

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows customers can download the latest free patch update here: www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#512

Summary of changes for Build 512 since 510 (Feb 15 2018):
Fixed: "Load SoundTrack Song" and "Load song with RealDrums Audio" buttons in the Sound Track dialog were not working.
Fixed: After returning Band-in-a-Box to factory settings the File Open dialog would default to the bb\Data\Lib directory.
Fixed: Choosing a custom chord sheet font would ignore any color choice made in the font selection dialog.
Fixed: Drum names were sometimes truncated in the RealDrums MultiDrums and Quicklist dialogs.
Fixed: Exporting a MIDI file might cause the error, "MIDIConv.exe no found".
Fixed: Mixer changes were not undoable, and would not cause user to be prompted to save their song when exiting.
Fixed: Static in RT2438 and other various RealTracks fixes.
Fixed: StylePicker database various updates. Some styles were displaying the wrong feel (swing/even) in notation. A few styles incorrectly showed missing Drums.
Fixed: The audio latency setting would increase every time leaving the Windows Audio Devices dialog.
Fixed: The Download Manager folder name defaulted to 2016 instead of 2018.
Updated: Help file.

PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here!

PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is here! PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 includes many new features and enhancements:

Windows Audio (WASAPI) driver support. This allows for low latency audio recording/playback without requiring ASIO. Note that this supports 1 stereo input plus 1 stereo output at a time. For multiple inputs/outputs, you should continue to use either MME or ASIO.

ABC Notation format support. You can save a track of notation in a popular ASCII text format to import into other programs, or you can paste this format into a user forum as a way of sending the track (usually the melody and chord symbols) to other users without having to attach a file.

The built-in Audio Chord Wizard detection in the Chords window automatically detects the chords of the song, based on the audio data from all non-muted audio tracks. This works similar to the standalone Audio Chord Wizard, except that it uses the current bar lines of the existing song.

Notation Enhancements:
-X/8 time signature support. This is a special method of displaying 6/8, 9/8, or 12/8 time signatures in the Notation window.
-The Duplicate previous chord in notation right-click menu lets you quickly duplicate the previous chord (group of notes on same peg) without having to reenter it.
-Delete highlighted notes in notation right-click menu lets you delete all highlighted notes.
-Delete all notes on this peg in notation right-click menu lets you delete all notes on the nearest peg that was clicked on.
-You can now enter Section Numbers. Previously, you could enter letters (A-Z) only, but now you can also enter numbers (1-9).

...a full list of the new features in PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is available at http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.features.htm

http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.htm

#TBT - The Beginning of Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box®

We released the much-loved Xtra Styles PAKs in August 2016! This release included 164 RealStyles for Jazz, Country, Rock-Pop, and Singer/Songwriter and worked with any Band-in-a-Box® 2016 or higher UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, or Audiophile Edition!

Xtra Styles PAKs were such a hit... we couldn't stop making them! Since their introduction, we've released 3 more PAKs with a total of over 600 Xtra Styles in all!

Want to hear what other program users are doing with their Xtra Styles? Visit our Xtra STyles Contests forum to hear all the songs submitted during previous song contest we've had: http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=102&page=1

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs and listen to their demos at http://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win.

Band-in-a-Box® Customer Feedback - Feel The Love!

Check out some great feedback we've received on our Facebook account from program users:

"I have been using Band-in-a-Box for years. It is the anchor of my music gigs as well as my fun in my studio. I have used other software but Band-in-a-Box is my main go to."
-Jack T.

"Love Band-in-a-Box. As someone who played professionally for 20 years and retired from live performing years ago, I still love music. Band-in-a-Box allows me to create fun arrangements which I can sing over or play over. There are THOUSANDS of different variations plus you can enter any chords you like and create any chart. It's also great for creating background tracks for videos and audio content for websites, training etc. And like everything else in the world . . . it may not be right for everyone. For those who love music and don't have the time to shed five or six instruments it's way cool."
-Vinnie R.

"This program has completely changed my playing for the good. I can experiment with playing chords and leads over various scenarios that I can quickly create and change. Love this program. I use it nearly every day."
-Dave R.

"I bought my first version in 1994 and have progressed to 2018 version. I use it to create backing tracks for live music performance. I currently have over 2,000 songs performance ready. If you can and type, and use mouse it will work for you."
-Roger M.

"The premiere reason for me for buying this program; it has given me the freedom to fully complete the foundation for my songs without the confinement of limited minded musicians. After the song concept is complete, it can then be presented those musicians to play as a cover song. Also writing a song with a band gives them partial ownership of your idea... not cool... especially since they may have fought your idea every step of the way.. Every member of an organized band should own a copy of this program to compose or to even give legitimate composition alternatives to the original songwriter."
-Paul V.

Thanks everyone!

Support for ABC Notation Format in Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows!

ABC notation is the simple text-based notation system used by musicians worldwide to store chords, melody, and lyrics of songs. Now with Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows you can open and save songs in ABC notation format!

To save the song in ABC notation format, press the [Save As] toolbar button and choose Save as ABC notation file from the menu. Once opened, select a track that you want to save and choose your other criteria - The [Copy to clipboard] button will copy the file to the clipboard (that you can then paste it into other programs). The [Save as File] button will let you type a name and select the destination in your hard drive.

Forum Stats
27117 Members
49 Forums
50275 Topics
412588 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Feco, lhh169, Jaco79, MissySchmit, bnytly

27117 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 272
Matt Finley 266