Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#140657 - 12/13/11 01:40 PM User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to....
PeterGannon Offline
PG Music Staff

2011 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2012 Everything Pak ..... check here

Over the past year, we’ve had over 400 compositions posted to the User Showcase. Wow! Many thanks to all that have contributed.

We’d like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the User Showcase Awards...to the top 15 contributors of 2011 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2012 Everything Pak for Windows (including the 20 PAK bonus)

We’ve reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 1, 2011, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- most contributions
- good arrangements/productions
- use lots of BB or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

Don Gaynor
eddie1261
George Nelson
Ian Fraser
jford
Kemmrich
MarioD
Mr_Songman
PgFantastic
Robh
rsdean
Steve Young
Sundance
tommyad
Tommyc

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2012 Everything Pak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Dec. 31, 2011) (attn: Cat Cantwell), and provide details of where you want it to be sent.
If you've already purchased 2012, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2012 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!

#140658 - 12/13/11 02:22 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
MarioD Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Actually Peter the thanks should go to you and the rest of the PGMusic staff. BiaB an extremely useful tool! It has kept me and I’ll bet a lot of other musicians playing and recording. I have learned a lot about musical genres that I couldn’t have explored without it. It is a great learning, practicing, recording and live playing piece of software that just keeps getting better and better.

Then to put the icing on the cake you have set the bar for customer service and satisfaction so high that I know of no other software company can even come close.

Keep up the outstanding work and thank you very much - MarioD

#140659 - 12/13/11 02:28 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: MarioD]
PeterGannon Offline
PG Music Staff

Thanks Mario!

#140660 - 12/13/11 02:29 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
jford Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Pensacola, Florida
Wow, my first songwriting award ever. This is way too cool.

#140661 - 12/13/11 02:47 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: jford]
Kemmrich Offline
Expert

My first thought was that's amazing -- my second thought was that I was on a pretty good list of folks!! My last thought was, what a great product BIAB is and what a great company PG Music is.

I started writing songs back in 2007 and my number one issue was drum/percussion and then filling out the sound with other instrumentation. I finally upgraded to BIAB 2009 and voila, instant better production. I also use BIAB as an actual composing tool where I let the automatic intros feature and the demo songs push me in directions I might not have gone before. (Unfortunately, BIAB can't do a thing about my lead singing!!)

In any case, I am very appreciative of this recognition and mucho thanks to the entire development, production and customer service staff at PG Music!!!!

Kevin

#140662 - 12/13/11 02:53 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Kemmrich]
seeker Online   content
Veteran

Loc: 80 Mi North of Sacramento CA
Peter,

What a great Idea "User Showcase Awards"

It is a very nice thank you for all the work these folks have
done helping the rest of us.
Also nice recognition for their "Music and other efforts".

Great Idea also as encouragement to the rest of us.

Thanks,

Journey To Beyond 6-06-2014
Win7,APU=AMD QuadA8-5500,16GB,1TeraHD,Beats Audio
PG Every 2014,Alesis 12USB, Sonar X3 Prd

#140663 - 12/13/11 03:07 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: seeker]
jazzmandan Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chicago
Congratulations to the winners....

#140664 - 12/13/11 03:18 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: jazzmandan]
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Congratulations winners

That's a brilliant effort and a well deserved result!

Happy Christmas to you all,
Noel

#140665 - 12/13/11 03:52 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: MarioD]
Larry Kehl Online   content
Journeyman

Loc: New Mexico
Quote:

Actually Peter the thanks should go to you and the rest of the PGMusic staff. BiaB an extremely useful tool! It has kept me and I’ll bet a lot of other musicians playing and recording. I have learned a lot about musical genres that I couldn’t have explored without it. It is a great learning, practicing, recording and live playing piece of software that just keeps getting better and better.

Then to put the icing on the cake you have set the bar for customer service and satisfaction so high that I know of no other software company can even come close.

Keep up the outstanding work and thank you very much - MarioD

Yes Congrats & KUDOS to all the winners!!

I would like to strongly SECOND MarioD's above comments about PG (KEEP IT UP)!
Larry

#140666 - 12/13/11 03:57 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Noel96]
Ian Fraser Offline
Expert

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
To say I was surprised would be an understatement. To say I was thankful to have this amazing software to give my songs "life" would also be an understatement.

To have this great forum in which to bounce ideas around with great people is awesome.

Thanks Peter for making all of it possible.

Cheers - Ian

#140667 - 12/13/11 04:00 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Ian Fraser]
John Conley Offline
Veteran

Loc: London, Ontario, Canada
Way to go guys. You too Ian.

Now I'm going to quit crying. Stupid old man.

#140668 - 12/13/11 04:05 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Ian Fraser]
retake Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Congratulations everyone!

Steve

#140669 - 12/13/11 04:55 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
rsdean Offline
Expert

Loc: New York
Hey Peter,

Thank you so much - this was quite unexpected and very appreciated.

Bob

#140670 - 12/13/11 05:43 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Ian Fraser]
Muzic Trax Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
Way to go people !!

Trax

#140671 - 12/13/11 05:56 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Steve Young Offline
Expert

Loc: Canyon Lake, TX
Wow! What a pleasant surprise!

Peter, thank you so much for producing such an outstanding product. And thank you to all the staff at PG Music. Your service is unsurpassed, in my opinion. I am so honored to be included with such a great group of people here.

Thanks!

Steve

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Stay in Touch With Us on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and you'll be the first to know about specials, new releases, contests and other exciting PG Music Inc. announcements!

Video - How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

If you're looking for some tips on how to quickly replace specific chords or chord types with other chords in Band-in-a-Box, make sure you watch this video: http://youtu.be/XR1YTaKU8QA

Share Your Songs on Our User Showcase Forum!

Have you created a song using Band-in-a-Box, RealBand or PowerTracks Pro Audio? Share it on our User Showcase Forum - that way all of our Forum Users can enjoy your song!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows - 13 Languages Available!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows is available in thirteen different languages!

Select the following page for a complete list of the translations available: http://www.bandinabox.com

Do you have the English version and would prefer a different language? Contact us with your request!

RealTracks Artist Artist Gary Smulyan December Performances

Gary Smulyan has some upcoming performances for December!
Dec 1: New Brunswick, NJ
Dec 2: Northampton, MA
Dec 5: Concert with Phill Woods at Syracuse University
Dec 6: Auburn, NY

Visit http://garysmulyan.com and click on tour for more information.

The Band-in-a-Box Mobile App

The Band-in-a-Box Apps allow you to access your computers installation of Band-in-a-Box "on the go" - you can create a song from anywhere you have a wifi connection!
...and they're FREE!
iTunes
Google Play

RealTracks Artist Kenny Sears Performances with The Time Jumpers

Kenny Sears plays with The Time Jumpers this month in Tennessee, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia and North Carolina!

View event information here: http://thetimejumpers.com/wired/196-2/

Besides Kenny Sears, there are more RealTracks Artists that are included in The Time Jumpers:
Paul Franklin, Andy Reiss and Jeff Taylor. To learn more about the band, click here

Forum Stats
22243 Members
37 Forums
30756 Topics
245370 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
Ronster, madm, bcdefg345148, kevinj, niala66

22243 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pat Marr 127
R & AM 110