You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#145189 - 01/04/12 05:21 PM Tag endings
Darren Patrick Offline
Enthusiast

I am working on a song that is 25 bars long, 6 chorus's. I want to tag from bar 21-24 to repeat 2 times at the end. The problem is that the tag needs to start on the 3rd beat of bar 21 which I have been told I can't do. I could shift every chord one beat to the left but then the end of the song won't work properly. A simple fix would be, to be able to choose what beat, of the bar you to start the tag and how many times. That's my whish list......for now

Thanks

#145190 - 01/04/12 06:24 PM Re: Tag endings [Re: Darren Patrick]
raymb1 Offline
Expert

Loc: Sterling, Va
You can change the time signature at any bar you want. Just look in the manual. Would that do for your song? Later, Ray

#145191 - 01/07/12 04:46 AM Re: Tag endings [Re: raymb1]
Tommyc Offline
Expert

Ray is right,F5 > bar settings will let you change the number of beats in a single bar. I would select edit unfold to 1 chorus so that bar will only be played when it's needed . Should be easy to do !

#145192 - 01/07/12 08:49 AM Re: Tag endings [Re: Tommyc]
Darren Patrick Offline
Enthusiast

Thanks guys, I'll give it a try

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Artist Kenny Barron Istanbul Performance!

Kenny Barron teams up with Dave Holland for his latest performance in Istanbul! The performance is being held on Friday, October 31st - Click here to learn more about this event.

For a complete list of Kenny's upcoming performances, visit http://kennybarron.com/itinerary/

YouTube Playlist - Tips & Tricks

There's so much Band-in-a-Box can do! Our YouTube Channel: Tips & Tricks playlist takes an in-depth look at many of the features of Band-in-a-Box, offering tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the program!

Video - Woodshedding with Band-in-a-Box

When practicing (or "woodshedding") a tune, it is useful for the tempo to speed up every time the section loops or the song restarts from the beginning. This video will show you how to practice songs or parts of a song at automatically increasing tempos within Band-in-a-Box. Watch the YouTube Video to learn more!

RealTracks Artists “Jump In” to Fight Cancer

The Time Jumpers will be performing for the inaugural Dawn Sears and Friends Benefit for Lung Cancer Research on November 30th in Gallatin, TN. For more event information, visit: http://www.dawnsearsandfriends.com
The Time Jumpers band includes RealTracks Artists Andy Reiss, Jeff Taylor, Kenny Sears & Paul Franklin!

Video - UserTracks Tutorial

A few years ago, PG Music introduced RealTracks - audio tracks that replace the MIDI track for that instrument, and can be controlled just like the MIDI instrument (volume changes, muting etc.). Now with Band-in-a-Box 2014 you have the ability to create your own RealTracks!

To make your own RealTracks, simply record tracks in any DAW, name your UserTracks, and add them to the UserTracks folder in Band-in-a-Box. They are now ready to use, the same as you use other RealTracks! Watch the YouTube Video: UserTracks Tutorial to learn more!

RealTracks Artists Ron Carter and Kenny Barron Team Up!

Check out this great article about the busy year Ron Carter and Kenny Barron have had: The Thrasher Dream Trio--Gerry Gibbs, Ron Carter, and Kenny Barron--Completes Massive Year with Its Second Chart-Topping Recording.

Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac German Patch

Das deutsche Update-Handbuch ist nun in das Gesamthandbuch eingearbeitet worden und wurde auch an vielen anderen Stellen überarbeitet.

Mehr...

Forum Stats
22151 Members
37 Forums
30462 Topics
243299 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
jgottlied, tracywitt, nig, AndyPipkin, jgislason

22150 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 164