You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#146224 - 01/10/12 10:25 PM First Post
Sclairfan Offline

Loc: Corunna, Ontario
Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

#146225 - 01/11/12 04:17 AM Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
LynB Offline
Veteran

Loc: Barton-on-Sea,Hants,UK
Welcome to the Forum.

#146226 - 01/11/12 08:54 AM Re: First Post [Re: LynB]
MountainSide Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Florida
Welcome. You will find much support and a friendly group here. You and your daughters will have a lot of fun with the software.
Win7x64, Intel i5, 16GB RAM, 2x1TB HD, BIAB 2015 Everything, BIAB v415, RB v6, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express XT, Yamaha DX7II & TX802, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Motif XS rack, Fantom XR rack, TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Editor, Kontakt 5

#146227 - 01/12/12 12:23 AM Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing your songs in the User Showcase and also we look forward to hearing what you have to add to the chatter around here!

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box Popular Hot Keys

There are a number of hot keys for Band-in-a-Box that help save you time. Learn about the most popular hot keys here.

Video - Selecting the Best RealTracks for Your Band-in-a-Box Song

With over 2,000 RealTracks to choose from, how do you pick the best one? This video will show you how to quickly choose the best RealTracks for your Band-in-a-Box Song here.

DIGITech's TRIO Band Creator Wins Best of Show at NAMM

Congrat's to DIGITech. Their TRIO Band Creator pedal won Best of Show at NAMM.

Watch a video of the TRIO here: http://youtu.be/YxstoY_u5vc Look carefully between 0:28 - 0:31. Did you recognize the logo of another product? That's right! The Styles just happen to be by Band-in-a-Box!

Band-in-a-Box 2015 at the NAMM Show

Keyboard Magazine shows Tobin demonstrating Band-in-a-Box at the 2015 NAMM Show! Watch it here.

Share Your Band-in-a-Box Song with Soundcloud!

Did you know that there are are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song? Not only can you print out your song in notation, you have the option of saving in a variety of MIDI and audio formats for playback from your computer or an audio CD. You can even upload your arrangement to Dropbox and Soundcloud!

Make sure to post a link to your song on our User Showcase Forum!

Updated User Showcase Page!

Want to hear what people are creating with their Band-in-a-Box? Our User Showcase provides an excellent opportunity to listen to other peoples Band-in-a-Box creations!

RealTracks Artists Andy Leftwich, Blair Masters and Byron House - Album Release!

RealTracks Artists Andy Leftwich, Blair Masters and Byron House can all be heard on the new album "Long Way Home" by Singer/Songwriter Raquel Aurilia, being released on January 27th! Learn more about this album here.

Forum Stats
22661 Members
37 Forums
32282 Topics
257399 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
Evan Balster, Justbob, JamesSchaper, oldbald, www

22660 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 245
Pat Marr 233
Noel96 181
seeker 162
Guitarhacker 146
solidrock 129
Larry Kehl 115
MarioD 111
ZeroZero 110
c_fogle 108
Today's Birthdays
brassauditions, glauber, Holly, MyZone1958, Tobin - PG Music Inc.