You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#146224 - 01/10/12 07:25 PM First Post
Sclairfan Offline

Loc: Corunna, Ontario
Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

#146225 - 01/11/12 01:17 AM Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
LynB Offline
Veteran

Loc: Barton-on-Sea,Hants,UK
Welcome to the Forum.

#146226 - 01/11/12 05:54 AM Re: First Post [Re: LynB]
MountainSide Online   content
Journeyman

Loc: Florida
Welcome. You will find much support and a friendly group here. You and your daughters will have a lot of fun with the software.
Win7x64, Intel i5, 16GB RAM, 1TB HD, BIAB 2014 Everything, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express XT, Yamaha DX7II & TX802, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Motif XS rack, Fantom XR rack, TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Touch Editor

#146227 - 01/11/12 09:23 PM Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing your songs in the User Showcase and also we look forward to hearing what you have to add to the chatter around here!

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Take A Look At What We Found!

Do you recognize one of the programs in this "Meet Jazz Sax Man - Elias Haslanger" video by Dell?!

Video: How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

Replacing chords in your Band-in-a-Box song is easy! Watch our "How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box" video and you'll see!

Video: Band-in-a-Box Medley Maker

RealTracks medleys are special groups of RealTracks that play in sequence. Watch this video to learn how you can make your very own RealTracks medleys in Band-in-a-Box.

RealTracks, RealDrums & MIDI SuperTracks Patch

There is a new general maintenance patch for RealTracks, RealDrums, and MIDI SuperTracks. Not only does the patch includes all of the recent fixes and enhancements for files shipped in 2013 and 2014, we've also added "Simple" variations to hundreds more previously released RealTracks. For more information and to download the patch click here.

RealTracks Compatibility Patch

This patch is for customers who purchased RealTracks Sets that were released after their Band-in-a-Box/RealBand version was released, and are having trouble getting the new RealTracks to be recognized by the program. Download the patch here.

Video - Activating Band-in-a-Box 2014

You've bought Band-in-a-Box 2014 and you're ready to start using the program! After you install the program you will be prompted to activate Band-in-a-Box within 30 days. This can be done over the Internet or by phone. Watch how to activate your Band-in-a-Box 2014 here.

Video - RealBand: Batch File Convert

With RealBand 2014 you can save lots of time by batch converting your various audio files, RealBand SEQ files, or Band-in-a-Box song files to an audio format of your choice. Watch the video to see how fast and easy you can do this.

Forum Stats
21878 Members
41 Forums
28828 Topics
227205 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
PercyJeffries80, accavazos, nestorcuberos, yorkadan, Marke

21878 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Mac 114
dani48 100