You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#146224 - 01/10/12 07:25 PM First Post
Sclairfan Offline

Loc: Corunna, Ontario
Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

#146225 - 01/11/12 01:17 AM Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
LynB Offline
Veteran

Loc: Barton-on-Sea,Hants,UK
Welcome to the Forum.

#146226 - 01/11/12 05:54 AM Re: First Post [Re: LynB]
MountainSide Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Florida
Welcome. You will find much support and a friendly group here. You and your daughters will have a lot of fun with the software.
Win7x64, Intel i5, 16GB RAM, 1TB HD, BIAB 2014 Everything, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express XT, Yamaha DX7II & TX802, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Motif XS rack, Fantom XR rack, TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Touch Editor

#146227 - 01/11/12 09:23 PM Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing your songs in the User Showcase and also we look forward to hearing what you have to add to the chatter around here!
3) I agree that other factors beside those mentioned here also apply
4) I have no desire to fight. If my post came across that way, then you probably missed my point
5) Caveat Emptor

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Troy Brenningmeyer - Another GREAT Lap Steel Lessons with Band-in-a-Box Backing Tracks!

Band-in-a-Box is a great tool when you're learning to play ANY instrument! Watch as Troy Brenningmeyer uses Band-in-a-Box as a backing track while teaching a Lap Steel Lesson: http://youtu.be/ofrk4lI4Msg

The Audio Chord Wizard - a GREAT Band-in-a-Box Feature!

The Audio Chord Wizard is an amazing feature of Band-in-a-Box that automatically figures out the chords from an audio file! What a great way to learn a song, or create your own version of one of your favorite songs!
Watch the Audio Chord Wizard YouTube Video.

The Italian Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 per Macintosh è qui con più di 50 nuove funzioni interessanti.
http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=it

RealTracks Artist Phil Woods @ The Detroit Jazz Festival!

The Phil Woods Quintet performs Saturday at The Detroit Jazz Festival!

Click here for event information.

The French Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 pour Macintosh comporte plus de 50 nouveautés cool!
http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=fr

RealTracks Artist P.J. Perry - Performs in September!

The Yardbird Suite, Edmonton's Jazz Venue, will have P.J. Perry with Tommy Banks and other guest artists performing on September 19th & 20th!

Click here for complete event and ticket information.

The German Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 für Macintosh ist hier mit über 50 coolen, neuen Funktionen!

http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=de

Forum Stats
21940 Members
38 Forums
29788 Topics
237239 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
fghijk341703, Ron Dorpsstraat, guitarmanA_1, lissamaccay, mikejmo

21939 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 143