You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#146224 - 01/10/12 10:25 PM [RealBand] First Post
Sclairfan Offline

Loc: Corunna, Ontario
Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

#146225 - 01/11/12 04:17 AM [RealBand] Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
LynB Offline
Veteran

Loc: Barton-on-Sea,Hants,UK
Welcome to the Forum.

#146226 - 01/11/12 08:54 AM [RealBand] Re: First Post [Re: LynB]
MountainSide Offline
Expert

Loc: Florida
Welcome. You will find much support and a friendly group here. You and your daughters will have a lot of fun with the software.
Win10x64, Intel i5, 16Gb RAM, 2x1Tb HD, 500Gb SSD, BIAB 2017v459, RB 2017v4, MOTU 828MK3 audio, MOTU Midi Express XT, Yamaha DX7II, TX802, Motif XS Rack, Roland Fantom XR Rack, Oberheim Matrix 1000, Helicon VoiceLive Touch, Kontakt 5.6.5 SampleTank 3.6.7

#146227 - 01/12/12 12:23 AM [RealBand] Re: First Post [Re: Sclairfan]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

Just thought I would say hello since I am new to the forum.I have been reading a lot of your posts since early December and have found them to be very informitave. I have had a few different versions if BB over the years but have not used it much. I really like Real Band and I like what it can do. I think it is going to be a lot of fun to use. I purchased a Roland SD-50 to use with Real Band , my fist Sound module was an MT-32 which I purchased new in 1988 and it works fine but not quite like the SD-50. My reason for making another attempt at BB is that I have two teenage daughters that play and sing and I would like to help them put together some backing tracks. I'm sure I will have many questions as we get into this and it certainly looks like this is a good place to get the answers I will need. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing your songs in the User Showcase and also we look forward to hearing what you have to add to the chatter around here!

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® y RealBand 2017 en Español!

Hemos estado ocupados y hemos añadido más de 80 nuevas funciones y una impresionante colección de nuevos contenidos, incluyendo 202 RealTracks, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, Estudios Instrumental, 12-Tonos RealTracks, Notación de guitarra Hi-Q, Re-Discubierto RealTracks/MIDI SuperTracks. Nuevo sintetizador (sforzando), y más de 120 nuevos RealStyles!

www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=win&lang=es

The Download Manager in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows

Downloading your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows order is easy when you use the Download Manager, added with Band-in-a-Box® 2016 for Windows.

The Download Manager automatically downloads and installs all of the Band-in-a-Box® content (mainly RealTracks files) in the background. Access this feature within Band-in-a-Box® by selecting the Help | Utilities | Run Download/Install Manager now menu command. If you've entered the activation code for your purchase, this feature will know what items still need to be downloaded and installed!

Even if you think you've installed everything for your purchase, it's a great idea to run this feature to confirm this - because the Download Manger can also confirm that your installation is complete!

Learn more about the PG Music Download Manager at www.pgmusic.com/tutorial_downloadmanager.htm.

#TBT - The Metronome Pro!

In honor of "Throwback Thursday" (#TBT), let's take a look at the Metronome Pro! This program was released in 2006, and is a great way to keep the correct tempo when you're practicing!

The Metronome Pro can be used as a basic "old school" metronome and includes advanced features to take your tempo practice to a new level. In its basic mode, Metronome Pro will keep perfect time as you practice along while the advanced features provide additional practice tools such as increase tempo, trade 4's, even a song length calculator. All possible time signatures are supported, including composite time. If you need a drummer, Metronome Pro can easily be turned into a drum machine to play the drum track from any standard MIDI file.

Learn more about this program (available for just $19) here: www.pgmusic.com/metronomepro.htm - it's an excellent tool for musicians of any level!

New Videos! RealPAK Volume 13 for Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows!

Now available - detail video demonistrations of the RealTracks & RealDrums included in the Country, Rock-Pop, and Jazz RealPAKs Volume 13 (released with Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows).

RealPAK: Country Volume 13
RealPAK: Rock-Pop Volume 13
RealPAK: Jazz Volume 13

Learn more about all the RealPAKs when you visit www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.realtracks.htm

YouTube Find - Stefan Leipziger - Three - Six - Five (with Band-in-a-Box®!)

Wow - searching "Band-in-a-Box" on YouTube brings up a huge number of videos! Like this one... it sounds GREAT! www.pgmusic.com/?vid=sWFp1ZnTxT0.

Good thing we have our I just heard Band-in-a-Box on YouTube forum to share these videos! If you've found a YouTube video that uses Band-in-a-Box you can share it too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2017 in Italiano!

Abbiamo lavorato sodo e abbiamo aggiunto nuove funzioni e una sorprendente collezione di nuovi contenuti, tra cui 202 RealTracks, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, Studi Strumentali, RealTracks a 12-Tonalità, Notazione di Chitarra Hi-Q, Stili Riscoperti RealTracks/MIDI SuperTracks, un nuovo sintetizzatore (sforzando), e oltre 120 nuovi RealStyles!

www.bandinabox.com/bb.new.php?os=win&lang=it

User Tips - How to Create an Instrumental Melody Line that Follows the Vocal Using Band-in-a-Box®

Forum User Joanne Cooper has an excellent blog on her website, www.joannecooper.co.za/home - including her latest post: How to create an instrumental melody line that follows the vocal using Band-in-a-Box and Melodyne!

Joanne's instructions are easy to follow along with - click here to read the blog post.

Forum Stats
25635 Members
49 Forums
44255 Topics
358006 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
stephan3098, basbeuk, JEE, John Pappas, grietje

25635 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 203
Pipeline 159