You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#156581 - 04/11/12 01:20 PM [Other Programs Wishlist] Jazz Pianist Old Version
Israel D Olivieri Offline

Is there an upgrade for the Jazz Pianist 32 bit version?
Im using now Windows 7 and cant run the Jazz Pianist. I also own The Pianist (Classic Music)and have the same problem. I would like to know is there is an upgrade price for the new Jazz Pianist and if there is a Pianist (Classical Music) for WIndows 7.
Also is there another way to put those apps to work in Windows 7 with no need of Virtual OS.

Thanks

#156582 - 04/21/12 10:53 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: Israel D Olivieri]
raymb1 Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Sterling, Va
+1 Would like to see a re-issue of the old Jazz Pianist. Later, Ray

Edited by raymb1 (04/21/12 02:35 PM)

#156583 - 05/11/12 07:40 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: Israel D Olivieri]
stevesteinberg Offline

I just crashed an XP that was doing the classical Pianist and Power Tracks Pro and Guitarist beautifully so I have "graduated" to Windows 7 which we all now know wont deal with these old Atari (yes Atari!) programs, BUT! I have backups of all the Pianist 1&2 Midi files, but I only have track numbers, not the names of the composers and pieces. Many are easily identifiable but many others are not. Does anyone know of how I can get the names of the various tracks in Pianist 1&2? I am going to raise the question with PG Music Support but I am willing to bet the answer will be Sorry....

#156584 - 05/11/12 07:45 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: Israel D Olivieri]
stevesteinberg Offline

I think I answered this but can't find my answer. I have backups of the Classical Pianist 1&2 Midi files but only track numbers, no names. Does anyone have the actual names of these files in an ms word or ascii file they could upload? Would love to have it!

#347945 - 04/30/16 07:38 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: stevesteinberg]
hastoy Offline

Hi Steve, could you find that titles list for The Classical Pianist ? I'm looking for the same. Thanks smile Guillaume

#350860 - 05/21/16 02:33 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: hastoy]
RickyGuitarman Offline

yeap same here, i'm looking for the old version from i guess it was '95?

#435724 - 10/28/17 05:52 PM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version [Re: RickyGuitarman]
raymb1 Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Sterling, Va
Originally Posted By: RickyGuitarman
yeap same here, i'm looking for the old version from i guess it was '95?

+1

PG Music News
RealTracks Patch Update for Windows Users

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows users can download the latest RealTracks update patch (519) here.

This patch includes some RealTracks audio updates we have made since the release of Band-in-a-Box 2018. 2018 users should be sure to download the latest Band-in-a-Box 2018 update patch (519), as that patch includes the bulk of the fixes for RealTracks released with 2018. This is a larger download than typical because it updates the Vocal Oohs and Aahs RealTracks audio files. There is more information and Audiophile patches available here.

Summary of RealTracks Audio updates:
Improved: There were small issues with the tuning of several Bass styles. This has been fixed for both the original mix and the direct input mix. This affects the following RealTracks:
- Bass, Acoustic, AmericanaSlow16thsByron Ev16 060
- Bass, Acoustic, AmericanaSlow128Byron Sw 040
- Bass, Acoustic, RockabillySwingByron Sw 190
- Bass, Acoustic, BluesyPopByron Ev 100
Improved: Audio glitches have been removed from the ends of phrases in the Vocal Oohs and Aahs RealTracks.

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows Patch Update Available!

Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows users can download the latest (free) update patch (519) here.

Summary of changes:
Added: Additional dialog available for detailed information in the StyleMaker (fields for memo, examples, and other parameters). These are set in the StyleMaker (more dialog, a button called "Style Memos etc").
Added: Help Video button Added to the Audio Harmony dialog.
Improved: ABC opening improvements with some accidentals, and leadin bars that occur in middle of song.
Improved: Audio harmonies now used Improved algorithms, and can be easily set using N voices above, M voices below (and have additional functions like duplicate melody, and dup. melody octave below).
Improved: Lyrics will be now read from .mid files that used to be karaoke files (.kar) and got renamed somewhere along the line.
Improved: Support for RealTracks that should be transposed only lower (ie heavy metal guitars) and for future Improved metal guitar comping.
Improved: The Audio Harmony Dialog has been rearranged to be more intuitive when using Band-in-a-Box Intelligent Mode.
Fixed: Audio harmonies might be missing some notes.
Fixed: Audio harmonies would be generated with the wrong notes if selecting a range of audio in the middle of the track.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash on bootup with error "Read Beyond end of file".
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box should show message if the latest VJT application is not installed when the user tries to render videos.
Fixed: File > Open Special > Open Audio was importing audio instead of opening it in a new song.
Fixed: In the Bar Settings window, "Chordsheet and Notation - Start a New Line" should say "Notation - Start a New Line".
Fixed: It was not possible to record audio using WAS audio drivers if "Output always on" was disabled.
Fixed: Misc. RealTracks updates.
Fixed: Quicklist drums picker sometimes showing too many drums in the list.
Fixed: Redundant flash messages were showing.
Fixed: Removing a custom drums from a track would still display Drums as the name of the loop in the track.
Fixed: Rendering audio while there is a region of bars highlighted in the chord sheet might cause a crash.
Fixed: Saving a MIDI file would fail unless saving as type 1.
Fixed: Some 12-key RealTracks were incorrectly set to allow transposition.
Fixed: The Audio Harmony dialog needed some hints.
Fixed: The Audio Harmony dialog was missing the new Band-in-a-Box Intelligent Mode.
Fixed: The VJT application should print out its version number in log files.

Tutorials - How to Install Your Band-in-a-Box® for Mac Hard Drive

When you have your Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac UltraPAK shipped to you on a portable hard drive, there are a few different options for installation. We go over these 3 options with our latest video series:

Option 1: Run Band-in-a-Box® directly from the USB drive only: click here to view.

Option 2: Install Band-in-a-Box® on your computer hard drive, but leave the RealTracks & RealDrums on the USB hard drive: click here to view.

Option 3: Install Band-in-a-Box® and the RealTracks & RealDrums on your computer hard drive: click here to view.

Check out all our Band-in-a-Box for Mac videos here.

Video - Downloading and Installing RealTracks Sets for Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Have you purchased your Band-in-a-Box® package, and want to make sure you're downloading and installing the RealTracks Sets correctly?

Well, we've created just the tutorial video you're looking for! Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac® - Downloading and Installing RealTracks Sets.

Video link:
www.pgmusic.com/?vid=QndXu8H_IwM

Thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 - Mac Power Users Discussion

David Sparks and Katie Floyd discuss a variety of topics in their recent episide of Mac Power Users: https://www.relay.fm/mpu/432 - listen all the way through (and laugh along with them - it was a very entertaining episode!), or jump to 1:37:40 where David shares his thoughts on Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Mac!

Thank you David and Katie!

Polish New Features Video for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows

Our Polish Distributor, Sound Station, has finished their Band-in-a-Box 2018 New Features summary video (in Polish!) - click here to watch.

We hope all our Polish Band-in-a-Box users find this video helpful - thank you Sound Station!

YouTube Find - Love it (with Band-in-a-Box 2018)

YouTube channel EmtpyHallToones uploaded a video of their guitar performance using Band-in-a-Box backing tracks!

Click here to watch.

Forum Stats
27619 Members
50 Forums
52247 Topics
432485 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
LemonStreetMusic, Rich Chapple Sr, jwillans, donbaxter, Jose-Luis-NZ

27619 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 197