You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#127995 - 09/02/11 11:59 AM Starting playback on chord sheet
MARTINT Offline

I often like to start playback from an arbitrary point on the chord window by double clicking on a chord somewhere. Because there is no visible demarcation line between the part marker area and the first chord position in a bar, I frequently set a part marker by mistake by double clicking too far to the left in the bar. It would be helpful if part marker insertion could be temporarily disabled or perhaps an area shaded off to show where the part marker area ends and the chord area begins.

Thanks

Martin

#127996 - 09/04/11 12:49 PM Re: Starting playback on chord sheet [Re: MARTINT]
solidrock Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama
I agree totally, even tho i have been using it for years i still have that same problem all the time,
even when entering chords, in Band In A Box they are smaller 4 digits but in RealBand they have 5 digits
so yes as you said an area shaded off or even an outline to show where the boarder is when no part marker is there.

Bob.

#127997 - 02/11/12 05:47 PM Re: Starting playback on chord sheet [Re: solidrock]
solidrock Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama
maybe this year ?
Bob..

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box: Selecting a Specific MIDI Track

Watch this video to learn how to pick specific parts of MIDI styles, such as bass or drums, and add them to your song in Band-in-a-Box.
Watch video.

RealTracks Artist Ron Carter Goes on Tour!

The Golden Striker Trio Tour starts in a few days - taking Ron Carter to destinations that include Germany, Lithuania, and various cities within the USA.

Take A Look At What We Found!

Do you recognize one of the programs in this "Meet Jazz Sax Man - Elias Haslanger" video by Dell?!

Video - How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

Replacing chords in your Band-in-a-Box song is easy! Watch our "How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box" video and you'll see!

Video - Band-in-a-Box Medley Maker

RealTracks medleys are special groups of RealTracks that play in sequence. Watch this video to learn how you can make your very own RealTracks medleys in Band-in-a-Box.

RealTracks, RealDrums & MIDI SuperTracks Patch

There is a new general maintenance patch for RealTracks, RealDrums, and MIDI SuperTracks. Not only does the patch includes all of the recent fixes and enhancements for files shipped in 2013 and 2014, we've also added "Simple" variations to hundreds more previously released RealTracks. For more information and to download the patch click here.

RealTracks Compatibility Patch

This patch is for customers who purchased RealTracks Sets that were released after their Band-in-a-Box/RealBand version was released, and are having trouble getting the new RealTracks to be recognized by the program. Download the patch here.

Forum Stats
21884 Members
41 Forums
28834 Topics
227265 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Ecommerce, gephil, ghijkl839021, vwxyz{761307, Jensen91

21884 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Mac 109
dani48 97