You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#127995 - 09/02/11 02:59 PM Starting playback on chord sheet
MARTINT Offline

I often like to start playback from an arbitrary point on the chord window by double clicking on a chord somewhere. Because there is no visible demarcation line between the part marker area and the first chord position in a bar, I frequently set a part marker by mistake by double clicking too far to the left in the bar. It would be helpful if part marker insertion could be temporarily disabled or perhaps an area shaded off to show where the part marker area ends and the chord area begins.

Thanks

Martin

#127996 - 09/04/11 03:49 PM Re: Starting playback on chord sheet [Re: MARTINT]
solidrock Offline
Expert

I agree totally, even tho i have been using it for years i still have that same problem all the time,
even when entering chords, in Band In A Box they are smaller 4 digits but in RealBand they have 5 digits
so yes as you said an area shaded off or even an outline to show where the boarder is when no part marker is there.

Bob.

#127997 - 02/11/12 08:47 PM Re: Starting playback on chord sheet [Re: solidrock]
solidrock Offline
Expert

maybe this year ?
Bob..

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Italian Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is here!

The Italian version of Band-in-a-Box and RealBand 2015 for Windows are here!
More info...

Danish Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is here!

The Danish Version of Band-in-a-Box and RealBand 2015 for Windows is here!
More info...

French Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is here!

The French Version of Band-in-a-Box and RealBand 2015 for Windows is here!
More info...

Video - Recording MIDI in Band-in-a-Box

There are several ways to record MIDI into Band-in-a-Box. Watch this video to learn more.

Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, and PowerTracks Patch Maps

To access patches on your synthesizer that are higher than the basic 128 General MIDI (GM) patches, you may need a patch map. A number of our customers have generously shared their patch maps. Click here for a list of the available patch maps for Band-in-a-Box, RealBand or PowerTracks.

If you have a patch map you would like to share, please forward this to our support department.

Video - Entering Lyrics in Band-in-a-Box

You can enter lyrics into Band-in-a-Box several different ways. In this video, we look at entering Note-based Lyrics, Line-based Lyrics and the Big Lyrics (Karaoke) window.

Video - Specific Chord Options in Band-in-a-Box

In this video you'll learn how to use rests, holds, shots, or pedal bass on specific chords in your song.

Forum Stats
22889 Members
37 Forums
33022 Topics
264146 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
Gisele, gamboapatrice, Jesús Cano, klmnop655425, Jonnie54

22888 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 198
Pat Marr 161