You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#127995 - 09/02/11 11:59 AM Starting playback on chord sheet
MARTINT Offline

I often like to start playback from an arbitrary point on the chord window by double clicking on a chord somewhere. Because there is no visible demarcation line between the part marker area and the first chord position in a bar, I frequently set a part marker by mistake by double clicking too far to the left in the bar. It would be helpful if part marker insertion could be temporarily disabled or perhaps an area shaded off to show where the part marker area ends and the chord area begins.

Thanks

Martin

#127996 - 09/04/11 12:49 PM Re: Starting playback on chord sheet [Re: MARTINT]
solidrock Offline
Journeyman

I agree totally, even tho i have been using it for years i still have that same problem all the time,
even when entering chords, in Band In A Box they are smaller 4 digits but in RealBand they have 5 digits
so yes as you said an area shaded off or even an outline to show where the boarder is when no part marker is there.

Bob.

#127997 - 02/11/12 05:47 PM Re: Starting playback on chord sheet [Re: solidrock]
solidrock Offline
Journeyman

maybe this year ?
Bob..

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
We Put it All Together With The OmniPAK!

Our OmniPAK will transform your PC into a music production powerhouse in a matter of minutes!
This exciting package includes over 40 popular music software titles - Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, PowerTracks Pro Audio, the entire Pianist Series, the entire Multimedia Performance Series, and much, much more - complete with every software Add-on, bonus, and accessory - all of this is pre-installed on portable USB hard drive.
http://www.pgmusic.com/omnipak.htm

Watch the video PG Music: The OmniPAK to see more about the OmniPAK.

Video - How to Activate Band-in-a-Box 2014

You've bought Band-in-a-Box 2014 and you're ready to start using the program! After you install the program you will be prompted to activate Band-in-a-Box within 30 days. This can be done over the Internet or by phone. Watch how to activate your Band-in-a-Box 2014 here.

RealTracks Artist Jack Pearson Performs Sunday!

This Sunday Jack Pearson will be performing in LaFayette, TN!

Click here for event information.

Purchase LabPAKs & Site Licenses for Band-in-a-Box!

Interested in purchasing Band-in-a-Box to use in your school? We offer special pricing when purchasing five or more installations! Click here to see the options available.

RealTracks Artist Chris Nole October Performances!

Chris Nole has a couple performances coming up in Long Valley and Nashville!

Click here for a complete list of his upcoming performances.

17 MIDI SuperTracks Sets for Band-in-a-Box

Looking for a Band-in-a-Box Add-on with the editing and control capabilities of regular MIDI tracks, but with the added bonus of incredibly good MIDI sounds? MIDI SuperTracks is the answer!

Learn more about MIDI SuperTracks and listen to audio demos:
MIDI SuperTracks for Mac
MIDI SuperTracks for Windows

RealTracks Artist Mike LeDonne's Groover Quartet Performance!

The Smoke Jazz & Supper Club features Mike LeDonne's Groover Quartet on October 21st!

Click here for event information.

This Quartet includes:
Mike LeDonne, Gary Smulyan, Peter Bernstein & Joe Farnsworth.

Forum Stats
22124 Members
37 Forums
30385 Topics
242541 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Dee, Musico, jehansen, dmcb, Abby Gale

22124 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 205
c_fogle 136