You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
#150640 - 02/14/12 07:55 AM FAWM #6...Hooray for the Red, White and Blue!
Tano Music Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC

Always wanted to try to write a "national anthem"...everytime the topic of how difficult the Star Spangled Banner is to sing...this is my attempt...don't know--it sounds more like a commencement march than an anthem..still needs work.

#150641 - 02/14/12 11:50 AM Re: FAWM #6...Hooray for the Red, White and Blue! [Re: Tano Music]
PgFantastic Offline

Loc: Kentucky
Another fine work! Thanks 4 sharing!

My Music
My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

PG Music News
We're Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving Monday, October 12th!

Did you know it's Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday, October 12th? We hope all our fellow Canadians enjoy the holiday!

Fortunately, we only close the entire office on Christmas. Our office has regular hours on Saturday & Sunday, but we won't all be here on Monday...

-Our Technical Support department will be closed, but will re-open Tuesday morning at 10am PST.
-Our Sales & Customer Service department will be open from 8am - 4pm PST.

The Marketing Department will not be available on Monday.

Our hours list here.

Video Testimonial - Jazz Fusion Guitarist and Band-in-a-Box Endorser Jeff Richman

Watch Jazz Fusion Guitarist and Band-in-a-Box Endorser Jeff Richman's Video Testimonial to learn more about how he uses (and why he loves) Band-in-a-Box:

All of the video testimonials are on our website at

Band-in-a-Box 2015 Italian Mac Version Available!

Band-in-a-Box 2015 per Windows è qui con oltre 50 nuove interessanti funzioni.

Abbiamo migliorato l'interfaccia grafica, con un migliore look, e molte nuove funzionali per risparmiare tempo come le etichette automatiche delle tracce (per esempio, invece di dire "Stringhe" si dice "Banjo"), pulsanti video-aiuto tutorial, anteprima istantanea per molti dialoghi, costruzione più veloce di brano /stile, un nuovo font per accordo RealScore scritto a mano e altro ancora. Abbiamo aggiunto il supporto diretto per i plugin a 64-bit VST (utilizzando jBridge, disponibile da noi). Ora è possibile salvare il brano come un video che è possibile caricare su YouTube o lavorare in programmi video. Si può caricare, suonare, vedere e rallentare i video che hai già scaricato da YouTube o altrove in Band-in-a-Box, estraendo l'audio e rallentarlo con grande qualità audio, per imparare o sincronizzarlo nel foglio Accordi e più.

A Look Back - GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country!

Why not embrace the hashtag trend for today, and celebrate the 2006 release of GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country?! #ThrowbackThursday

While announcing the release of this popular program, Peter had stated: "It’s been a thrill to work with an artist of Brent Mason’s calibre, and to feature his unique talents in the GuitarStar program. Brent is an incredible guitar player and a remarkable teacher."

We have continued to work with Brent and offer a huge assortment of RealTracks by him too!

The GuitarStar series doesn't stop with Brent - we also offer:
GuitarStar Volume 1: Rockin' Riffs
GuitarStar Volume 2: Rockin' Riffs for the Beginner

#TBT Band-in-a-Box 12 for Windows - All the Way from 2002!

As you know, Band-in-a-Box has been around for many, many, many years!

Let's take a look back to November 2002, and the release of Band-in-a-Box 12 for Windows... some of the new features released included:
-MIDI File to Style Wizard - automatically converts a MIDI file to a Band-in-a-Box Style.
-"Twice and many instruments" with GM2 Support - this added 129 new instruments to styles and songs, including the ukulele, mandolin, 12-string guitar and more!
-Guitar Chord Diagrams on the Notation - an option for standard Guitar Chord diagrams to be included in the notation display.
-You can now loop any section of the song - handy for looping a full chorus or other section of a song for practice or performance.
-Styles Improved - all of the Styles for Band-in-a-Box are enhanced with new StyleMaker features including guitar and other fretted instrument voicings, consistent volume levels, edited patterns, and more!

Want to see all the new features that Version 12 had to offer? Visit and read all about them!

Video - Using Drag and Drop in Band-in-a-Box for Mac

Want to see how to use the Drag and Drop feature in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac?
We've created this excellent short video tutorial that explains this feature:

We have a HUGE selection of videos available to help you get the most out of Band-in-a-Box. Visit the PG Music Inc. YouTube Channel or our own Video Support page to see them all!

Congratulations RealTracks Artist Paul Franklin - CMA Award Nominee!

RealTracks Artist Paul Franklin (Pedal Steel) has been nominated for the CMA Musician of the Year Award!

We will find out on November 4th! More info...

Paul Franklin's RealTracks can be found in Sets 132, 149 & 182 - listen to demos of these here.

Forum Stats
23632 Members
38 Forums
35712 Topics
285789 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
bcdefg848935, Trygve Larsen, Ian1, glyndwr, usaxikozo

23632 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
c_fogle 153
Guitarhacker 141