You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#150640 - 02/14/12 07:55 AM FAWM #6...Hooray for the Red, White and Blue!
Tano Music Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Charlotte, NC

Always wanted to try to write a "national anthem"...everytime the topic of how difficult the Star Spangled Banner is to sing...this is my attempt...don't know--it sounds more like a commencement march than an anthem..still needs work.

http://soundcloud.com/tanomusic/hooray-for-the-red-white-and

#150641 - 02/14/12 11:50 AM Re: FAWM #6...Hooray for the Red, White and Blue! [Re: Tano Music]
PgFantastic Offline
Veteran

Another fine work! Thanks 4 sharing!

My Music

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Artists Oliver Gannon & Quinn Bachand - Upcoming Performance

May 15 – Victoria, BC St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
An Evening of World-Class Gypsy Jazz & Jazz Music featuring Juno Award winning jazz guitarist Oliver Gannon, World Champion in Digital, Acoustic and Jazz Accordion Cory Pesaturo, Canada's multi-instrumentalist wunderkind and eight-time Canadian Folk Music Award nominee Quinn Bachand with his sizzling hot gypsy jazz ensemble Brishen.

For information on this event, please click here.

To learn more about these artists and to hear their RealTracks demos, please visit Oliver's Bio page and Quinn's Bio page.

RealTracks Artist Kenny Barron - Upcoming Performance!

May 30 – Jazz and the Music of the Americas: Brazil at Jackson Theater: Luciana Souza with Romero Lubambo, and Trio da Paz with special guest Jazz Master, Kenny Barron.

To learn more about Kenny and to listen to demos of his available RealTracks, visit his RealTracks Artist Bio page.

Freebie Friday - Band-in-a-Box App!

Did you know that there is a Band-in-a-Box App available for your iOS (iPods, iPhones, iPads) and Android devices?

If you have Band-in-a-Box on your computer, you can use the Band-in-a-Box App to download songs, including chordsheets and audio (M4A) and play the songs that you download.

iPhone/iPod BB App: Click here.

iPad Free BB App(larger display): Click here.

Android Free BB App: Click here.

RealTracks Artist Jeff Lorber - Upcoming Performance!

Join Grammy nominated keyboardist Jeff Lorber Thursday April 30th in Atlanta, GA at the Suite Food Lounge.

To learn more about Jeff and to listen to demos of his RealTracks, visit his RealTracks Artist Bio page.

Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows - International Versions!

The language translations for Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows are now available in the following languages:
Danish
Dutch
French
German
Italian
Korean
Russian
Spanish
Swedish

Follow Us on Facebook and Twitter for ALL the Latest News!

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and you'll be the first to know about specials, new releases, contests and other exciting PG Music Inc. announcements!

Band-in-a-Box Version 2015 for Windows Build 417 Patch Update

Band-in-a-Box Version 2015 for Windows Build 417 Update is now available for download.

Forum Stats
23037 Members
37 Forums
33534 Topics
268464 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
paul435smith, namder, pqrstu707681, Gus, Jether

23036 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 137
Noel96 129