You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#150640 - 02/14/12 07:55 AM FAWM #6...Hooray for the Red, White and Blue!
Tano Music Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Charlotte, NC

Always wanted to try to write a "national anthem"...everytime the topic of how difficult the Star Spangled Banner is to sing...this is my attempt...don't know--it sounds more like a commencement march than an anthem..still needs work.

http://soundcloud.com/tanomusic/hooray-for-the-red-white-and

#150641 - 02/14/12 11:50 AM Re: FAWM #6...Hooray for the Red, White and Blue! [Re: Tano Music]
PgFantastic Offline
Veteran

Another fine work! Thanks 4 sharing!

My Music

Psalm 59:16
But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense And refuge in the day of my trouble.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Share Your Song with Soundcloud!

Did you know that there are are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song? Not only can you print out your song in notation, you have the option of saving in a variety of MIDI and audio formats for playback from your computer or an audio CD. You can even upload your arrangement to Dropbox and Soundcloud!

Watch how easy it is to upload your Band-in-a-Box song to Soundcloud here.

Make sure to post a link to your song on our User Showcase Forum!

Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks!

There's so much Band-in-a-Box can do! Check out the YouTube Channel - Tips & Tricks page, which is packed with videos showing off what Band-in-a-Box can do!

RealTracks Artist Andy Leftwich on Tour with Kentucky Thunder!

Andy Leftwich is a member of Kentucky Thunder, the band that tours with Ricky Scaggs! They're starting December off with A Skaggs Family Christmas in Winkler, MB, Canada on December 5th!

To see if there's an upcoming show near you, visit http://www.rickyskaggs.com/tour.

RealTracks Artist Ron Carter - Performs December 4th!

Ron Carter & His Trio are performing as part of the Jazz Giants Series in Palo Alto, CA on December 4th!

Click here for more information about this event.

Video Support Pages - Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks and More!

Whether you're looking for a video demonstration of Band-in-a-Box or Tips & Tricks for all those features, there's a video for you!
Visit our Video Support Page to see all the videos we have to offer!

These are also available on our YouTube Channel.

Stay in Touch With Us on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and you'll be the first to know about specials, new releases, contests and other exciting PG Music Inc. announcements!

Video - How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

If you're looking for some tips on how to quickly replace specific chords or chord types with other chords in Band-in-a-Box, make sure you watch this video: http://youtu.be/XR1YTaKU8QA

Forum Stats
22277 Members
39 Forums
31050 Topics
246797 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
opqrst087243, Nealix, vwxyz{082710, mnopqr709483, alamat

22276 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
PeterGannon 188
Pat Marr 168