You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#151031 - 02/19/12 10:56 AM 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us)
David Simmons Offline
Enthusiast

Don't forget the Mac users. We are still waiting.... 2012 As the song says "Don't let me down"

#151032 - 02/20/12 04:22 PM Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) [Re: David Simmons]
JayO Offline
Journeyman

Hopefully the "Help!" call for beta testers goes out soon, so PG can "Get by with a little help from their friends"...
Then again, "Tomorrow never knows".

Sorry couldn't resist.

Hopefully it will be soon !

- Jay

#151033 - 03/09/12 10:28 PM Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) [Re: JayO]
stevenz Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Hope its worth waiting for and not just a superficial dressing up.

#151034 - 04/12/12 11:57 PM Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) [Re: stevenz]
stevenz Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Yep, just a superficial dressing up! Nothing to get the Mac version anywhere near the Windows version. After
using BIAB for 15 years, I give up!

#151035 - 04/13/12 07:04 AM Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) [Re: David Simmons]
Svenne Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Pssst! BIAB 2012 for mac
Lots of new features and RealTracks...Yes.....

#151036 - 04/13/12 05:09 PM Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) [Re: Svenne]
nonchai Offline
Enthusiast

So still no plugin support for OSX in 2012 ?

Do we have to export the raw guitar track audio to disk and then import into a DAW to apply the Amplitube CS plugin processing ?

What a bodge....

Edited by nonchai (04/13/12 05:11 PM)

#151037 - 04/18/12 04:25 PM Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) [Re: nonchai]
Lubomir Offline
Enthusiast

I can't describe my frustration!We've been cheated again!I didn't know that there is that BIG GAP between the both versions(PC&Mac),before,while waiting for the video demo for Mac,I browse through the windows one....oh,my goodness.I could never believe it ,until I saw it.So,tell me,mr Gannon,why is so? Why this discrimination for Mac users?Why we are not as good as Windows users?:-((((

#151038 - 04/19/12 11:33 PM Re: 2012 for MAC (Have you forgot us) [Re: nonchai]
Fried Rich Offline

I dunno, I just wouldn't ever think to finish a project in BB. Don't most people export the tracks anyhow to do the final effects and mixing?

What I do do, and love, is get amazing backing tracks from BB. The hardest thing is that there are so many excellent musicians to choose from.

OK, I agree that it might be nice to have all of the Windows featurs, but I don't know if I'd really use them. Seems to me that some of them are just feature bloat after 20 or so great years of BB development. But if you really think you need all of those Windows features, Parallels is only $79.

Anyhow, my glass is at least half full, probably more.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Share Your Song with Soundcloud!

Did you know that there are are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song? Not only can you print out your song in notation, you have the option of saving in a variety of MIDI and audio formats for playback from your computer or an audio CD. You can even upload your arrangement to Dropbox and Soundcloud!

Watch how easy it is to upload your Band-in-a-Box song to Soundcloud here.

Make sure to post a link to your song on our User Showcase Forum!

Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks!

There's so much Band-in-a-Box can do! Check out the YouTube Channel - Tips & Tricks page, which is packed with videos showing off what Band-in-a-Box can do!

RealTracks Artist Andy Leftwich on Tour with Kentucky Thunder!

Andy Leftwich is a member of Kentucky Thunder, the band that tours with Ricky Scaggs! They're starting December off with A Skaggs Family Christmas in Winkler, MB, Canada on December 5th!

To see if there's an upcoming show near you, visit http://www.rickyskaggs.com/tour.

RealTracks Artist Ron Carter - Performs December 4th!

Ron Carter & His Trio are performing as part of the Jazz Giants Series in Palo Alto, CA on December 4th!

Click here for more information about this event.

Video Support Pages - Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks and More!

Whether you're looking for a video demonstration of Band-in-a-Box or Tips & Tricks for all those features, there's a video for you!
Visit our Video Support Page to see all the videos we have to offer!

These are also available on our YouTube Channel.

Stay in Touch With Us on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and you'll be the first to know about specials, new releases, contests and other exciting PG Music Inc. announcements!

Video - How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

If you're looking for some tips on how to quickly replace specific chords or chord types with other chords in Band-in-a-Box, make sure you watch this video: http://youtu.be/XR1YTaKU8QA

Forum Stats
22272 Members
39 Forums
31042 Topics
246699 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
Chris B., Biablo, Wawit, lstruble, Michelle74

22271 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pat Marr 164
seeker 137