You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#151396 - 02/22/12 05:22 PM Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Boston, MA
When I launch the Audio Chord Wizard, the buttons do not have any labels on them. The only way I know which button is which is by looking at the manual.

Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151397 - 02/23/12 03:55 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

Not having the following file present in the following location will do it.

Applications/Band-in-a-Box/AudioChordWizard/ptw2_utf8.rc

Please check for the existence of this file.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151398 - 02/24/12 08:07 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Thanks Rob,

I'm not home right now, but I'll check when I am.

In the event that I'm missing this file, how to I retrieve it? Do I need to do a complete reinstall?
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151399 - 02/24/12 08:51 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

If you are missing the file I will be able to send a copy to you from my Mac. In the event that it is indeed missing you can contact me at support@pmgusic.com and I'll send you a copy of it.

Alternatively it may just be that the file is there but the files in that AudioChordWizard folder are set to read-only or no access and as you probably know in the sharing and security section of the (get info window) for this folder it can be adjusted.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151400 - 02/24/12 05:15 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Hi Rob,

Thanks. Turns out the ptw2_utf8.rc file was on the external BIAB hard drive, but for some reason I had not copied it over to my computer's hard drive, which is where I usually run the application from. This fixed my problem.

Just want to say the Audio Chord Wizard is a great application. I've used it on a few jazz fusion tunes with weird chord changes with great results.

Thanks,
Dana
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Take A Look At What We Found!

Do you recognize one of the programs in this "Meet Jazz Sax Man - Elias Haslanger" video by Dell?!

Video: How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

Replacing chords in your Band-in-a-Box song is easy! Watch our "How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box" video and you'll see!

Video: Band-in-a-Box Medley Maker

RealTracks medleys are special groups of RealTracks that play in sequence. Watch this video to learn how you can make your very own RealTracks medleys in Band-in-a-Box.

RealTracks, RealDrums & MIDI SuperTracks Patch

There is a new general maintenance patch for RealTracks, RealDrums, and MIDI SuperTracks. Not only does the patch includes all of the recent fixes and enhancements for files shipped in 2013 and 2014, we've also added "Simple" variations to hundreds more previously released RealTracks. For more information and to download the patch click here.

RealTracks Compatibility Patch

This patch is for customers who purchased RealTracks Sets that were released after their Band-in-a-Box/RealBand version was released, and are having trouble getting the new RealTracks to be recognized by the program. Download the patch here.

Video - Activating Band-in-a-Box 2014

You've bought Band-in-a-Box 2014 and you're ready to start using the program! After you install the program you will be prompted to activate Band-in-a-Box within 30 days. This can be done over the Internet or by phone. Watch how to activate your Band-in-a-Box 2014 here.

Video - RealBand: Batch File Convert

With RealBand 2014 you can save lots of time by batch converting your various audio files, RealBand SEQ files, or Band-in-a-Box song files to an audio format of your choice. Watch the video to see how fast and easy you can do this.

Forum Stats
21878 Members
41 Forums
28831 Topics
227215 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
PercyJeffries80, accavazos, nestorcuberos, yorkadan, Marke

21878 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Mac 113
dani48 100