You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#151396 - 02/22/12 08:22 PM Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Boston, MA
When I launch the Audio Chord Wizard, the buttons do not have any labels on them. The only way I know which button is which is by looking at the manual.

Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151397 - 02/23/12 06:55 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

Not having the following file present in the following location will do it.

Applications/Band-in-a-Box/AudioChordWizard/ptw2_utf8.rc

Please check for the existence of this file.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151398 - 02/24/12 11:07 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Thanks Rob,

I'm not home right now, but I'll check when I am.

In the event that I'm missing this file, how to I retrieve it? Do I need to do a complete reinstall?
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151399 - 02/24/12 11:51 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

If you are missing the file I will be able to send a copy to you from my Mac. In the event that it is indeed missing you can contact me at support@pmgusic.com and I'll send you a copy of it.

Alternatively it may just be that the file is there but the files in that AudioChordWizard folder are set to read-only or no access and as you probably know in the sharing and security section of the (get info window) for this folder it can be adjusted.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151400 - 02/24/12 08:15 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Hi Rob,

Thanks. Turns out the ptw2_utf8.rc file was on the external BIAB hard drive, but for some reason I had not copied it over to my computer's hard drive, which is where I usually run the application from. This fixed my problem.

Just want to say the Audio Chord Wizard is a great application. I've used it on a few jazz fusion tunes with weird chord changes with great results.

Thanks,
Dana
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Video - Generate a Guitar Chord Solo Automatically with Band-in-a-Box!

Band-in-a-Box has a "Chord Solo" button that launches the built-in feature where Band-in-a-Box will generate a Guitar Chord Solo!

This feature allows you to generate a guitar chord solo for any melody. The program will arrange the melody to a guitar chord solo by inserting real guitar voicings throughout the piece. You can select from among many "guitarists" in order to create your arrangement. You can also define your own guitarists; choosing parameters such as strum speed, types of voicings (Pop/Jazz), embellishments, and much more!

Watch the video to learn more: youtu.be/qxOHUCZkoMU

Studio Guitarist Derryl Gabel - Video Testimonial!

Derryl Gabel has been using Band-in-a-Box for years, including using the program to create backing tracks for his Guitar Tutorial Videos! Watch Derryl's Video Testimonial: youtu.be/pGSK-3b1GuY

Learn more about Derryl: derrylgabel.com

He's also a Band-in-a-Box Endorsing Artist!

There's still time to send us your video - click here for more information.

Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015

One of the great new features with Band-in-a-Box 2015... Now you can save your Band-in-a-Box song composition as a video, that you can upload to YouTube or work with in video programs!

It's simple... Just press the [Save as] button and choose Save as Video. The 'video' portion is the chordsheet in Band-in-a-Box that shows the chords and a highlighted bar moving as the song plays, and the song title and song info displays at the top of the window.

Watch the video that demonstrates this feature in the Windows version here.
Using the Mac version? Watch this video.

#TBT - That Time CMT Magazine did a Spotlight on PG Music!

Remember when the October/November 2013 issue of Canadian Music Trade Magazine included a Supplier Spotlight all about PG Music Inc?

Reminisce here…

New Testimonial Video - Pat Marr!

Forum User Pat Marr submitted his awesome Video Testimonial - and he took a very different approach! Trust us, you'll want to take the 4:10 needed to check it out: youtu.be/XF2ebkIFXnM

There's still time to send us your video - click here for more information.

We Still Want Your Video Testimonials!

We’d still love to see video testimonials from Band-in-a-Box users like YOU (the customer). And, if you’re video is selected, we'll send you a Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK!

Want some inspiration? Visit our Video Testimonials page at www.pgmusic.com/video.testimonials.htm

More information available here

#TipTuesday - The Song Form Maker in Band-in-a-Box

Did you know that Band-in-a-Box offers a Song Form Maker?

The Song Form Maker allows you to define sections of a song (A, B, C etc.), and then rearrange the song by simply typing the form you want (e.g. AABABAACA). You can revisit the dialog to change the form at any time!

Watch the video to see how easy this feature is! Band-in-a-Box Tutorial Video: Song Form Maker

Forum Stats
23494 Members
38 Forums
35222 Topics
281138 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
Abigaiell, Grek, dabvlb, tommydeering, nabuc

23494 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 108
c_fogle 100