You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#152541 - 03/05/12 10:59 PM Bar Settings
WSE1 Offline
Enthusiast

I wish for the ability to modify different beats in the bar rather then the entire bar.

For instance: It would be nice to have the ability of muting instruments at various beats in the bar, or to increase velocity in the same way, and so on.

Also, I wish the pick guitar, of real guitar, could be modified to pluck on the shots and stops rather then strum. The strums at the shots and stops are extremely annoying. Yes I can mute it, but not if the guitar needs to be in it. I find myself having to trade off with an electric dire or something else, then compensate for the difference in sound by doing other things, like getting the tracks in my DAW and then changing using a VST sound in the dire track to an acoustic so there is no real apparent difference.

If I could get it all done in BIB it sure would save me a lot of time.

Thank you for allowing my input

#152542 - 03/08/12 01:03 AM Re: Bar Settings [Re: WSE1]
LynB Offline
Veteran

Loc: Barton-on-Sea,Hants,UK
Suggest you post this in the BIAB Forum for specific help.

#152543 - 03/11/12 08:45 PM Re: Bar Settings [Re: WSE1]
solidrock Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama
Quote:

I wish the pick guitar, of real guitar, could be modified to pluck on the shots and stops rather then strum.....

The workaround i do is where you have a hold, shot or stop on say a C chord C... C.. C. and you want the guitar to keep playing, just add a "g" on the end C...g and in the BB guitar track, generate the track, duplicate it then regenerate another instrument in the same BB guitar track, duplicate it and so on and so forth.
That way you are not limited with just the BB tracks for exemptions:
C...b bass is exempt
C...d drums " "
C...p piano " "
C...g guitar " "
C...s strings " "

You just won't get the realcharts as the BB tracks don't generate realcharts.

Bob..

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Order Band-in-a-Box and DOWNLOAD Your Purchase!

Order Band-in-a-Box directly from PG Music Inc. and you can start downloading the program right away! Of course, we can also send you the program by courier or mail - but you can still download it while you wait!
Order Band-in-a-Box for Windows.
Order Band-in-a-Box for Mac.

Video - RealBand: Batch File Convert

Did you know... in RealBand you can convert audio files of various types, RealBand SEQ files, or Band-in-a-Box song files to an output audio format of your choice!
Click here to watch the video.

Labor Day Weekend - We're Still Here!

It's the last long weekend of the summer, and we hope everyone enjoys it!

Don't let the long weekend fool you though - we're still going to be here for all your sales and tech needs!

Monday - Friday: 6:00AM to 8:00PM PST (GMT -8)
Saturday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM PST (GMT -8)
Sunday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM PST (GMT -8)
http://www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

Purchase Site Licenses and LabPAKs for Band-in-a-Box!

Interested in purchasing Band-in-a-Box to use in your school? We offer special pricing when purchasing five or more installations! Click here to see the options available.

Troy Brenningmeyer - Another GREAT Lap Steel Lessons with Band-in-a-Box Backing Tracks!

Band-in-a-Box is a great tool when you're learning to play ANY instrument! Watch as Troy Brenningmeyer uses Band-in-a-Box as a backing track while teaching a Lap Steel Lesson: http://youtu.be/ofrk4lI4Msg

The Audio Chord Wizard - a GREAT Band-in-a-Box Feature!

The Audio Chord Wizard is an amazing feature of Band-in-a-Box that automatically figures out the chords from an audio file! What a great way to learn a song, or create your own version of one of your favorite songs!
Watch the Audio Chord Wizard YouTube Video.

The Italian Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 per Macintosh è qui con più di 50 nuove funzioni interessanti.
http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=it

Forum Stats
21962 Members
38 Forums
29853 Topics
237737 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
qrstuv156039, defghi762015, Vrinda, OneSothebys, mrjazz

21961 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 110