You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#153992 - 03/17/12 08:52 PM [User Showcase] I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop
PgFantastic Offline
Veteran

Loc: Kentucky
Here is a song the Lord laid on my heart early this morning, and I was able to put it together using All Biab Real Tracks. All feedback is welcomed.

Electric Bass,
Electric Guitar Gritty,
Electric Guitar Dreamy,
Acoustic Strum,
Acoustic Double Strum

I Am Waiting For My Father

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

#153993 - 03/17/12 10:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: PgFantastic]
vzudell Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Otter Lake, Michigan
This is a beautifully written song, the lyrics say so much! Nice vocal too!

Val

#153994 - 03/18/12 12:10 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: PgFantastic]
Tim Lawrence Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Long Beach California. United ...
Robert, Pretty darn good song and production for just writing it today.

Tim

#153995 - 03/18/12 09:31 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: Tim Lawrence]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

It wouldn't play for me, but I'll try again later.

Laugh often and love much.

#153996 - 03/19/12 02:57 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: Sundance]
Tommyc Offline
Veteran

Thanks Robert, I'm waiting too! It made my day!

#153997 - 03/19/12 04:46 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: Tommyc]
Steve Young Offline
Expert

Loc: Canyon Lake, TX
Very nice, Robert! I'm also waiting! Good job.

Steve

#153998 - 03/19/12 08:53 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: Steve Young]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

WOW! Robert this is a great song! Well written lyrics and melody, love the arrangement and your singing. You just keep getting better and better. Another one to add to my favs of yours.

Well done.

Laugh often and love much.

#153999 - 03/19/12 09:31 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: Sundance]
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: New York
Robert,

Agree with what everyone has said - you keep raising the bar... Very nice job on this one.

Bob

#154000 - 03/21/12 05:10 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: rsdean]
PgFantastic Offline
Veteran

Loc: Kentucky
Thanks vzudell, Tim Lawrence, Sundance, tommyc, Steve Young and rsdean for the feedback. Thank to everyone who gave it a listen.

My Music

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

#154001 - 03/23/12 01:51 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Am Waiting For My Father / Gospel, Inspirational, Pop [Re: PgFantastic]
SpaceDog Offline
Expert

Loc: Maryland
PgF,
Nice job. Thanks for sharing
SD

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® User Feedback - Thank You!

Take a look at some of the recent feedback we've received from program users just like you:

"I started using Band-in-a-Box October 2016 . It's been money very well spent. I'm now nearing the finish of my first All Originals Cd. I let a local musician hear some of the songs and he was amazed at the quality. Guys it takes time and effort to learn but its worth it 100%!"
-John S.

"Amazing RealTracks I have used these on 30 or more songs! Some even used complex chords that amazed me how well the Banjo still worked. Unbelievable Software! All the backup band you will ever need no matter what your skill level!"
-Tom C.

"Like lots of others I use it all the time, putting in the chords of a tune, choosing the right style and tempo is a godsend, I'm a jazz musician and playing tunes and improvising with chords in front of you is brilliant, less than an hour ago I was playing my tenor sax along with my Band-in-a-Box backing band."
-Barrie M.

"I love Band-in-a-Box! I use it every day to practice, compose, and teach guitar lessons. Keep up the great work, PG!"
-Brian P.

"A Great business....a great program and a fantastic way to easily create your own songs....or backing tracks to play along with.....a program that everyone should get...."
-Leonard A.

"Band-in-a-Box has been one of my favorite programs since it first came out. Wonderful concept, very well executed."
-Doug S.

"Amazing Software. Use it all the time. Makes very convincing backing tracks!!!"
-Paul P.

Thank you everyone!

Let us know what you think! Post a review on our Band-in-a-Box Comments page, visit our Facebook page, or contact us directly.

User Article - How I Write and Produce Songs with Band-in-a-Box®

Listen to the SoundCloud account for forum user Buford, and you'll see that has written and uploaded more than 20 songs!

Want to know his secret? Check out his recent blog post: How I Write and Produce Songs with Band-in-a-Box, which he was nice enough to share to our Songwriting Forum - Thanks Bob!

Another Great YouTube Find - Arpeggios For Dobro - Vol. #2

Troy Brenningmeyer uses Band-in-a-Box backing tracks in his latest tutorial video, Arpeggios For Dobro - Vol. #2 - 7th Extensions:

Video: Arpeggios For Dobro - Vol. #2 - 7th Extensions

Another great example of how you can use your Band-in-a-Box creations in your own projects!

The Xtra Styles Song Contest has Ended - Over 50 Entries!

Thank you to everyone that submitted their entries in our Xtra Styles PAK 3 Contest!

We are listening to all the entries, and will be announcing the Winners on Monday, August 21st.

Good luck everyone!

YouTube Find - There Are No Bad Guitars

The latest video from EricBlackmonGuitar is a great demonstration of the different types of guitars out there, and how there really is no such thing as a bad guitar!

Video: Multi-Guitar Solo Review Of INEXPENSIVE GUITARS

Eric uses Band-in-a-Box backing tracks in his tutorial videos... Just one of the many ways program users can incorporate their Band-in-a-Box songs into other projects!

Xtra Styles Song Contest - Ends August 15th!

If you've purchased your Xtra Styles PAK 3 for Band-in-a-Box® 2017, don't forget to create and submit a song usings one of these new Xtra Styles to our Xtra Styles Contest forum for your chance to WIN $150 USD coupon to use on your next PG Music Inc. product purchase!

Hurry! This contest ends at midnight on August 15th! Complete contest information and contest rules list here.

Good luck everyone!

Hip Hop - Happy 44th Anniversary!

Today we celebrate the 44th anniversary of the birth of Hip Hop!

Learn more about the history of Hip Hop, courtesy of Google: https://www.google.com/doodles/44th-anniversary-of-the-birth-of-hip-hop

Now, you may not associate Hip Hop with Band-in-a-Box, but you should!!! There are over 50 hits when you search for the Hip Hop genre in the StylePicker window, including Sets:
28: Smooth Jazz
32: Alternative Contemporary Rock
36: Rock On! (check out Dance 5 - Rock On)
46: Requested 4
47: Contemporary Country 2 (check out CC_Town)
56: Pop
62: Requested 6
65: Requested 7
71: Urban Pop MultiStyles

Hip Hop specific RealTracks are available too! Check out RealTracks Set 7: Acoustic Jazz Bass and Rock Sax! and Set 272: Rap and Hip Hop.

RealDrums Sets? Yup! Ed (Great Oz) Clare has some great Hip Hop RealDrums with RealDrums Set 16: Urban Pop, Franklin Richardson's contribution of the SmoothJazzCoolSw16^ drums in RealDrums Set 28: Smooth Jazz, and Craig Scott's drums in RealDrums Set 3: Fusion, Hip-Hop and More! are great too!

Forum Stats
26311 Members
50 Forums
47130 Topics
383655 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
j0shbegss, Songlover, Tasso, fed up help, Jazzmonk

26311 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 173
VideoTrack 151