Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#153970 - 04/13/12 12:37 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: Robh]
Andy123 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Sussex - UK
Many Thanks Robh - that's really helpful. I'm pretty good with BIAB, but new to RB. It's re-assuring to know it really is the software, not me ! It would be great if RB could be tweaked to work seamlessly with AD, but I still find AD a great add-on. The only significant problem I've found is that to listen to a midi file, you have to drag it into RB, rather than using the 'Play' function within AD. I've always been a RT-only BIAB-user, but AD has greatly increased the variety of usable drums sounds I have available.

#153971 - 04/13/12 07:46 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: funkycornwall]
KeithS Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Mobile, Alabama
Quote:

What do other people this?

Sounds like a lot of PG development funds would get diverted away from adding other instruments which I think would be a priority for most of us. If I ever have a need to get that specific with my drum mixing I can think of ways to do it that would utilize my existing library of drum loops.
Windows 8 64 Bit, SONAR X3, Sony Vegas 12, Acid 7, Sony Audio Master Suite, Waves Horizon Bundle, Izotope Ozone 5.

#153972 - 04/13/12 08:27 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: KeithS]
MikeK Offline
Expert

Loc: Buford, GA (via Germany)
Quote:

Quote:

What do other people this?

Sounds like a lot of PG development funds would get diverted away from adding other instruments which I think would be a priority for most of us. If I ever have a need to get that specific with my drum mixing I can think of ways to do it that would utilize my existing library of drum loops.

I'm with ya there, Keith.

My Music * PC: Avatar FX8366ice AMD FX-8350(4.0GHz) 16GB DDR3 2TB HDD+128GB SSD HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Windows 8 64-Bit. BIAB/RB 2014.

#153973 - 04/15/12 09:19 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: Andy123]
filkertom Offline
Expert

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Quote:

Hi Tom,
I completely agree with you that Addicitive Drums is great. But I find it doesn't marry-up perfectly with Real Band. ie the AD 'Play' button doesn't work at all, and the 'tempo' and 'sync' buttons are unreliable. What's your experience ? Did you find a way to get AD to work perfectly with RB ? Thanks - Best - Andy

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, Andy -- I was offline for a couple of days. What they said, though: RB doesn't do any tempo mapping, which is one of the reasons I don't use it myself. You can adjust AD's tempo to your project in RB, but if there's any variance in tempo you're stuck.
Win7/64 SP1 • i5-3570K • 16 GB RAM
Audiophile 192 • BIAB 2014 • Reaper 4
AKG C1000S • Behringer Xynex1002

#153974 - 04/15/12 03:21 PM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: filkertom]
Andy123 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Sussex - UK
Many Thanks Tom. I wonder if enabling RB to do tempo-mapping would be a big task for the PG tec's ? Best - Andy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Artist Artist Rob McNelley - 2014 Album Credits

This year you'll find Rob McNelley's guitar playing on albums by Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, Bob Seger & More! Click here to see a full list of Rob's album credits.

If you're using some RealTracks by Rob McNelley in your Band-in-a-Box and RealBand creations, make sure to share your songs on our User Showcase Forum.

Video - Selecting the Best RealTracks for your Band-in-a-Box Song

Interested in making sure that you're using the very best RealTrack for your song? We have a video that shows how to quickly choose the best suited RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box for your song, available here: http://youtu.be/I3wJYf9qE04

We Put it All Together With The OmniPAK!

Our OmniPAK will transform your PC into a music production powerhouse in a matter of minutes!
This exciting package includes over 40 popular music software titles - Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, PowerTracks Pro Audio, the entire Pianist Series, the entire Multimedia Performance Series, and much, much more - complete with every software Add-on, bonus, and accessory - all of this is pre-installed on portable USB hard drive.
http://www.pgmusic.com/omnipak.htm

Watch the video PG Music: The OmniPAK to see more about the OmniPAK.

Video - How to Activate Band-in-a-Box 2014

You've bought Band-in-a-Box 2014 and you're ready to start using the program! After you install the program you will be prompted to activate Band-in-a-Box within 30 days. This can be done over the Internet or by phone. Watch how to activate your Band-in-a-Box 2014 here.

RealTracks Artist Jack Pearson Performs Sunday!

This Sunday Jack Pearson will be performing in LaFayette, TN!

Click here for event information.

Purchase LabPAKs & Site Licenses for Band-in-a-Box!

Interested in purchasing Band-in-a-Box to use in your school? We offer special pricing when purchasing five or more installations! Click here to see the options available.

RealTracks Artist Chris Nole October Performances!

Chris Nole has a couple performances coming up in Long Valley and Nashville!

Click here for a complete list of his upcoming performances.

Forum Stats
22121 Members
37 Forums
30389 Topics
242586 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Dee, Musico, jehansen, dmcb, J&G

22120 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 205
c_fogle 140