Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#153970 - 04/13/12 12:37 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: Robh]
Andy123 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Sussex - UK
Many Thanks Robh - that's really helpful. I'm pretty good with BIAB, but new to RB. It's re-assuring to know it really is the software, not me ! It would be great if RB could be tweaked to work seamlessly with AD, but I still find AD a great add-on. The only significant problem I've found is that to listen to a midi file, you have to drag it into RB, rather than using the 'Play' function within AD. I've always been a RT-only BIAB-user, but AD has greatly increased the variety of usable drums sounds I have available.

#153971 - 04/13/12 07:46 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: funkycornwall]
KeithS Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Mobile, Alabama
Quote:

What do other people this?

Sounds like a lot of PG development funds would get diverted away from adding other instruments which I think would be a priority for most of us. If I ever have a need to get that specific with my drum mixing I can think of ways to do it that would utilize my existing library of drum loops.
Windows 8 64 Bit, SONAR X3, Sony Vegas 12, Acid 7, Sony Audio Master Suite, Waves Horizon Bundle, Izotope Ozone 5.

#153972 - 04/13/12 08:27 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: KeithS]
MikeK Offline
Expert

Loc: Buford, GA (via Germany)
Quote:

Quote:

What do other people this?

Sounds like a lot of PG development funds would get diverted away from adding other instruments which I think would be a priority for most of us. If I ever have a need to get that specific with my drum mixing I can think of ways to do it that would utilize my existing library of drum loops.

I'm with ya there, Keith.

My Music * PC: Avatar FX8366ice AMD FX-8350(4.0GHz) 16GB DDR3 2TB HDD+128GB SSD HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Windows 8 64-Bit. BIAB/RB 2014.

#153973 - 04/15/12 09:19 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: Andy123]
filkertom Offline
Expert

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Quote:

Hi Tom,
I completely agree with you that Addicitive Drums is great. But I find it doesn't marry-up perfectly with Real Band. ie the AD 'Play' button doesn't work at all, and the 'tempo' and 'sync' buttons are unreliable. What's your experience ? Did you find a way to get AD to work perfectly with RB ? Thanks - Best - Andy

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, Andy -- I was offline for a couple of days. What they said, though: RB doesn't do any tempo mapping, which is one of the reasons I don't use it myself. You can adjust AD's tempo to your project in RB, but if there's any variance in tempo you're stuck.
Win7/64 SP1 • i5-3570K • 16 GB RAM
Audiophile 192 • BIAB 2014 • Reaper 4
AKG C1000S • Behringer Xynex1002

#153974 - 04/15/12 03:21 PM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: filkertom]
Andy123 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Sussex - UK
Many Thanks Tom. I wonder if enabling RB to do tempo-mapping would be a big task for the PG tec's ? Best - Andy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Troy Brenningmeyer - Another GREAT Lap Steel Lessons with Band-in-a-Box Backing Tracks!

Band-in-a-Box is a great tool when you're learning to play ANY instrument! Watch as Troy Brenningmeyer uses Band-in-a-Box as a backing track while teaching a Lap Steel Lesson: http://youtu.be/ofrk4lI4Msg

The Audio Chord Wizard - a GREAT Band-in-a-Box Feature!

The Audio Chord Wizard is an amazing feature of Band-in-a-Box that automatically figures out the chords from an audio file! What a great way to learn a song, or create your own version of one of your favorite songs!
Watch the Audio Chord Wizard YouTube Video.

The Italian Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 per Macintosh è qui con più di 50 nuove funzioni interessanti.
http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=it

RealTracks Artist Phil Woods @ The Detroit Jazz Festival!

The Phil Woods Quintet performs Saturday at The Detroit Jazz Festival!

Click here for event information.

The French Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 pour Macintosh comporte plus de 50 nouveautés cool!
http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=fr

RealTracks Artist P.J. Perry - Performs in September!

The Yardbird Suite, Edmonton's Jazz Venue, will have P.J. Perry with Tommy Banks and other guest artists performing on September 19th & 20th!

Click here for complete event and ticket information.

The German Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 für Macintosh ist hier mit über 50 coolen, neuen Funktionen!

http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=de

Forum Stats
21940 Members
38 Forums
29790 Topics
237249 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Sine Nomine, fghijk341703, Ron Dorpsstraat, guitarmanA_1, lissamaccay

21940 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 143