Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#153970 - 04/13/12 03:37 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: Robh]
Andy123 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Sussex - UK
Many Thanks Robh - that's really helpful. I'm pretty good with BIAB, but new to RB. It's re-assuring to know it really is the software, not me ! It would be great if RB could be tweaked to work seamlessly with AD, but I still find AD a great add-on. The only significant problem I've found is that to listen to a midi file, you have to drag it into RB, rather than using the 'Play' function within AD. I've always been a RT-only BIAB-user, but AD has greatly increased the variety of usable drums sounds I have available.

#153971 - 04/13/12 10:46 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: funkycornwall]
KeithS Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Mobile, Alabama
Quote:

What do other people this?

Sounds like a lot of PG development funds would get diverted away from adding other instruments which I think would be a priority for most of us. If I ever have a need to get that specific with my drum mixing I can think of ways to do it that would utilize my existing library of drum loops.
Windows 8 64 Bit, SONAR X3, Sony Vegas 12, Acid 7, Sony Audio Master Suite, Waves Horizon Bundle, Izotope Ozone 5.

#153972 - 04/13/12 11:27 AM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: KeithS]
MikeK Offline
Expert

Loc: Buford, GA (via Germany)
Quote:

Quote:

What do other people this?

Sounds like a lot of PG development funds would get diverted away from adding other instruments which I think would be a priority for most of us. If I ever have a need to get that specific with my drum mixing I can think of ways to do it that would utilize my existing library of drum loops.

I'm with ya there, Keith.

My Music * PC: Avatar FX8366ice AMD FX-8350(4.0GHz) 16GB DDR3 2TB HDD+128GB SSD HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Windows 8 64-Bit. BIAB/RB 2015.

#153973 - 04/15/12 12:19 PM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: Andy123]
filkertom Offline
Expert

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Quote:

Hi Tom,
I completely agree with you that Addicitive Drums is great. But I find it doesn't marry-up perfectly with Real Band. ie the AD 'Play' button doesn't work at all, and the 'tempo' and 'sync' buttons are unreliable. What's your experience ? Did you find a way to get AD to work perfectly with RB ? Thanks - Best - Andy

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, Andy -- I was offline for a couple of days. What they said, though: RB doesn't do any tempo mapping, which is one of the reasons I don't use it myself. You can adjust AD's tempo to your project in RB, but if there's any variance in tempo you're stuck.
Win7/64 SP1 • i5-3570K • 16 GB RAM
Audiophile 192 • BIAB 2014 • Reaper 4
AKG C1000S • Behringer Xynex1002

#153974 - 04/15/12 06:21 PM Re: RealDrums to Different Audio Tracks [Re: filkertom]
Andy123 Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Sussex - UK
Many Thanks Tom. I wonder if enabling RB to do tempo-mapping would be a big task for the PG tec's ? Best - Andy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows Build 413 Patch Available

We've recently posted the Band-in-a-Box Version 2015 Build 413 Update which is a free update for any Band-in-a-Box 2015 customer.

Click here to download the update.

Limited Edition RealTracks in the 20 & 49-PAK!

If you're purchasing Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows during our Special, be sure to check out the additional RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, Artist Performance Sets and Instrumental Studies available in the 20 & 49-PAK which you can add to your purchase!

Video - Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the newest features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to save your song as a video!

Watch this newest feature in action with our YouTube video: http://youtu.be/P07vmLIJCok

Introducing RealTracks Artist Avery Bright - Album Credits

RealTracks Artist Avery Bright has been playing the Violin since he was just four years old! He's been part of a few different albums this year - view his album credits here.

You'll find Avery's work in RealTracks Set 206: Pop String Quartet.

Purchase jBridge for Only $10!

One of the exciting new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is support for 64-bit VST Plugins when you use jBridge.

You can purchase jBridge for just $10 during our special! Click here for more information.

Load and Play Videos with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to load videos that you have already downloaded from YouTube or elsewhere into Band-in-a-Box Video Window. The audio is extracted from the video to the audio track!
Watch program creator Peter Gannon explain this new feature here.

Introducing RealTracks Artist Mike Moreno - Upcoming Shows!

Mike Moreno is a Jazz guitarist recognized as being one of the most important figures in the new generation of Jazz guitarists! He's also a busy man - not only will you find his work in our newest Jazz RealTracks Sets 215-216, you'll also find him performing throughout January! For a complete list of his upcoming performances, visit http://www.mikemoreno.com/shows.html

Forum Stats
22419 Members
39 Forums
31805 Topics
252177 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
ISAAC KELVIN, White rabbit, Michel B., arqmarlon, nrprioleau

22419 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
PeterGannon 284
Noel96 276