Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Pipeline

BB accepts UserTrack @ 48/24 and RB does also now, so that's a step to getting there.

Interesting, I did not know that. But I tested loops of 24/44.1 and they were not recognized (unless I did something wrong). So we need to convert an audiophile RealTrack to 24-bit and try it.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
I tried what you suggested but it just generated up hiss, that's what 48/24 UserTracks/Loops use to do in RealBand until they fixed it.

Size of wav's was
16/44 478meg
24/48 780meg

Last edited by Pipeline; 10/12/16 12:46 PM.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
I just found out from reading another thread that yes, we do know now that the RealTracks were apparently not recorded in a higher quality than CD quality. This observation was made by a member of the PG Music staff.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
"24-bit would be nice, though older RealTracks would not be able to take advantage of the added resolution since they're all recorded in 44.1/16-bit. "

Older ? I wonder how old before higher bitrates were used 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ?

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
R
R
that is not good after spendin mo money on the bundle thinking your getting higher quality samples.

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
S
SFG Offline OP
Enthusiast
OP Offline
Enthusiast
S
"24-bit would be nice, though older RealTracks would not be able to take advantage of the added resolution since they're all recorded in 44.1/16-bit. "

Older ? I wonder how old before higher bitrates were used 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ?

Yes I wonder this also .., there must have been a time when PG considered 16 bit recording too primitive and up'ed the ante to 24 bit..., at least those files would/and could be used as true 24 bit files .., as for the older 16 bit files ..,

Any old 16 bit files can still be up-coverted by PG to 24 bit to suit NEW a re-worked 24bit audiophile PRO plus BIAB (even though quality will still be 16 bit fidelity) .., as it is now - the current 16 bit files are getting up-converted anyway to 24 bit (automatically) .., as soon as they are dragged into your DAW.

..., and any new recorded files would be recorded in 24 bit also ..,

I wish PG would come out and comment on this whole thread confused , and comment about what their future intentions might possibly be and where they would like to be.

Surely, in any logical sense PG must have had serious goals to move BIAB forward / and move away from the 16bit environment well before any of you guys originally made those suggestions to PG years ago . That suggestion (years ago) was a fair call , and was not as if you were asking PG to design people carrying space rockets.

Even myself as a greenhorn gave away 16 bit for 24 bit back when Windows 98 made it's appearance. To see 16 bit files still in use today I feel like i've just stepped out of Dr Who's Tardis

Last edited by SFG; 10/20/16 07:04 AM.

My Specs
Computer : Mac Pro (late 2013) - OS Yosemite 10.10.5
Processor : 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
Memory : 64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
Graphics : AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB
Interface : Avid Mbox 3 Pro
DAW : Pro Tools 12.6.0 (64 bit AAX)
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: SFG
(snip) I wish PG would come out and comment on this whole thread confused , and comment about what their future intentions might possibly be and where they would like to be. (Snip)

I do not know of a time when PG Music has announced future intentions. The only people outside of PG Music that may have a clue are the beta software testers and they have to agree to remain silent in order to become a beta tester.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
I
Expert
Expert
I
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
I can see how some users would like that.

For me I would like to see the opposite, an audiophile minus edition.

Basically it would be WMA files for the realtracks, along with WAV files for the realdrums.

To my ears the WMA files sound fine for most instruments, I can't tell the difference between a WMA and a WAV and if I can't hear it I'm not willing to pay for it.

Drums are different, I can certainty hear lack of high end definition on the WMA file, cymbals etc.

The audiophile version as it stands it too pricey for me, but I would pay more money to get the audiophile version of realdrums.

Hey Blue, if you have any real tracks or packs, PG Music will give you a huge discount for every pack you bought. I was able to get BIAB Audiphile 2015 for about $100-200 because of all the tracks I bought.

Computer: Macbook Pro, 16 inch 2021
DAWs: Pro Tools, Logic, and Maschine
plays drums, percussion, bass, steel pan, keyboard,
music producer/engineer
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
I
Expert
Expert
I
Originally Posted By: SFG
Hi Guys ..,

I have an awesome idea / suggestion / wish ..., for an All new .., B.I.A.B Audiophile 'PRO PLUS' Edition cool

In this proposed suggestion / wish for a NEW Audiophile PRO PLUS Edition .......,

* Id love to see the Audio files offered in a higher bitrate quality of 24 BIT .., instead of the 16 bit format (as they are now).

* I'd also like to see a DRY TRACKS also available (in this proposed new Audiophile PRO PLUS version)

- ie; DRY track versions also offered for the Real-Tracks Audio ..., (DRY meaning - a bare bones audio track with zero FX added / printed with the audio)

- ie; Minus their already printed 'added reverb and compression etc' , thus giving users the ability to instead add their own 3rd party FX in their own personalised flavour via both the BIAB FX slots , or In a DAW

The increased bitrate suggestion to 24 Bit Audio would ...,

Allow these proposed 24bit audio samples a much better better chance of retaining their full fidelity upon final the mix down after they are mangled & mashed within the DAW

Real mixing examples of this are :

- File conversions,
- Time stretching to fit to project tempo's and tempo changes throughout a song,
- Adding FX
- 2 Track stereo Mastering
- Dithering & even more converting

The Dry Tracks suggestion would ................,

Create a better 'all round' end result to your mixes , by allowing the user to sit the instruments in the mix where they like , (and not where BAIB pigeon holes' it to be) ........,

This means ....,

- the amount of reverb also not only creates a sense of space (eg: size , like room, hall, cathedral etc)
- it goes further than that by giving its own uniqueness to what type that space actually is and the materials contained within (wood , stone etc).
- Reverb can be special FX also , like plate reverbs , tube reverbs , reverse reverbs , pre-delay adjustments , Dry vs Wet signal blending (or using FX sends) etc .
- Reverb can also be Taylor made also in many ways including, not just the depth , tail length and decays
.., but other things to like the EQ of the reverb ..., for example you may want to only add reverb effects the high end only ,
.., but not to the bottom end frequencies of whatever instrument etc you are adding that reverb to.
- Perhaps you only want a custom convolution reverb .., Reverb is a powerful thing and colours and adds different moods and feels your mix in so many different ways .., and a DRY tracks Option for BIAB would allow us to control all of this in our DAW mixes.

...,and most importantly by adding your own reverb to a DRY audio track enables the producer to place emphasis on giving the listener an idea (ie; attention or focus) to where the vocal, or instruments 'actual placing is' within the sound field.
- All the above applies to compression FX also.

This placing could be either being up close and personal, through to being further back in the room , and all points in between.

I think it would be a great idea to grant the user the freedom to decide where this space and place and feeling needs to be in their mix

All this can be done without placing a finger on the volume fader.
.., Turning up that fader will only increase volume - and not increase that vocal or instruments presence (ie; focus point) in the mix.

Rather than restricting all your other added elements within your mix into the confines of BIAB's pre-determined mix boundaries (ie; due to BIAB's FX Printed audio tracks) .., much of our possible Mixing power, our uniqueness, and our freedom to mix where our heart takes us is being handicapped with the current 16 bit & Printed FX to Real tracks specifications .

ps ; I had this post in another thread , but I think this deserves a thread of its own smile

Question .., what are your thoughts ..., and who would like to jump on this option if it was available ?

How's is Pro Tools 12.6.0 working for you? Backing on topic.

I would love to see an Audiophile plus version of Band-in-Box, but I see a huge problem with getting dry tracks. We do not have any idea where the tracks where recorded, who recorded them, when they where recorded, how and every how they where mixed for Band in a Box. Did the engineer(s) record the tracks dry? Did they prints fxs durring the recording? Did they reamp them durring the sessions? When mixed, did they add FXs, compression, EQ? Also, how did PG Music recieve the tracks? Did they get a dry version and a wet? It really comes down to how PG Music requested the tracks and sessions to be recorded and mixed. Also, how would PG music convert 16 bit tracks to 24 bit, and would they sound any different? One more thing to take into account for is the studio or place the tracks where recorded in. What was the size of the space? How much treatment was placed in the room? How did they mic each instrument? Last, how long ago where the RealTracks recorded? Does the studio or place still have the sessions on file? If so, can they read the files, or where they created on outdated software and computers?

I'd would love to have every track be a dry track and have 24 bit audio, but you have to understand that there are some issues with trying to accomplish such a huge task.

PS: How do you guys know that the tracks are 16bit?
P.S.S.: I check some of the drum recordings out and it sound to me like the reverb is coming from the room.

Last edited by Islansoul; 10/24/16 07:21 AM.

Computer: Macbook Pro, 16 inch 2021
DAWs: Pro Tools, Logic, and Maschine
plays drums, percussion, bass, steel pan, keyboard,
music producer/engineer
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
* I'd also like to see a DRY TRACKS also available (in this proposed new Audiophile PRO PLUS version)

"If "Direct Input" is checked, the selected RealTracks will use a "clean signal" guitar so that you can add your own effects through AmpliTube or similar Plugins. See the "Direct Input Available" column for availability of clean recordings."

That says it all, there are already dry tracks and the only ones you are gonna get are the ones that are available. You can't get all DRY.

Size of one RT wav's
16/44 478meg
24/48 780meg

"PS: How do you guys know that the tracks are 16bit?"

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=370565#Post370565

Originally Posted By: Mat - PG Music
24-bit would be nice, though older RealTracks would not be able to take advantage of the added resolution since they're all recorded in 44.1/16-bit.

I love the idea option of more dynamics. I know it's used a lot for DVD and Blu-Ray audio. For someone releasing audio on CD, it will be downmixed to 44.1 16-bit and need to be dithered anyway. Even some popular compression formats won't do 24-bit.

Just genuinely curious about the final media format you would use for the 24-bit output.

Note: I'm not the development team, and if this hasn't been mentioned yet already, it should be posted in the Wish List forum if there is genuine interest in this feature.

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
There have been a few other hints, but this statement just cited above is the closest we have to a definitive statement from the company. It mentions CD quality of 44.1/16. It also says "older" RealTracks, which leaves open the possibility that some recent ones may be different. As far as I know, there has been no comment on how many of the tracks were recorded 'dry'.

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
Some electric guitar and electric bass RealTracks have both wet and dry versions. Check for dry input variations.

The "surf" drums also have wet and dry variations.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
One thing we don't know is how the magic behind the smoking mirror happens.
Therefore we have no idea what kind of undertaking it would be.
What if every single 'marker' that BiaB uses behind the scenes is related to the bitrate used? (I wouldn't doubt it).
What if every single Realtrack would have to be manually re-marked for these positions to know what section to use when generating? That would be a lot of rework.

The point is, we don't know how much work it would be to add 24-bit. Or how much benefit we would gain at this point.
My hunch; the original studio recordings are probably higher quality than 16/44 but if it means going back to square one for every single realtrack .. well that's more costly than the GUI rebuild many have been hankerin' for.

I suspect that when a SEQ file in RB is set to 24/48, the program still uses the wma or 16/44 bitrate to generate any new parts, then upconverts afterwards before writing to disk.
That order may be telling us something.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
I re-encoded a RT set to 16bit 48 and 96 Khz and they still worked, it just don't like the 24bit, but I would say that is just the engine. The marker info should be in the other files XT/ST that go with the wav/wma.

Now I just tried a 24bit 48Khz wav RT set on MacBB and it worked !

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
S
SFG Offline OP
Enthusiast
OP Offline
Enthusiast
S
Originally Posted By: rharv
One thing we don't know is how the magic behind the smoking mirror happens.
Therefore we have no idea what kind of undertaking it would be.
What if every single 'marker' that BiaB uses behind the scenes is related to the bitrate used? (I wouldn't doubt it).
What if every single Realtrack would have to be manually re-marked for these positions to know what section to use when generating? That would be a lot of rework.

The point is, we don't know how much work it would be to add 24-bit. Or how much benefit we would gain at this point.
My hunch; the original studio recordings are probably higher quality than 16/44 but if it means going back to square one for every single realtrack .. well that's more costly than the GUI rebuild many have been hankerin' for.

I suspect that when a SEQ file in RB is set to 24/48, the program still uses the wma or 16/44 bitrate to generate any new parts, then upconverts afterwards before writing to disk.
That order may be telling us something.

Hi rhav,

YES .., It is work .., exactly ..., we all have to work - and it's no big deal wink

I am not sure what the point is from your post, other than acknowledging there is work involved ?
There was work involved in making my breakfast this morning . I could have gone the easy route and just made grabbed a piece of fruit
.., or I could have made Bacon & Eggs on toast with Sausages, Mushrooms, Grilled Tomato , with a side of mixed Fruit Salad , Coffee and a Juice grin

My point is .., The more effort = The better the outcome smile

RE: Your comment about Up converting 16 BIT Files ...,
(ie : if PG up-converted it's 16 bit files to 24 bit)

Most get it, but I have sensed some misconceptions about loss of fidelity .., please allow me to reiterate.

..., if ANY current BIAB 16 bit file actually got dragged dragged out of BIAB and them IMPORTED into anyones DAW ...,

- then that BIAB 16 bit BIAB file will get AUTOMATICALLY Up-Coverted to 24 bit anyway by the DAW !

.., So therefore it does not matter one iota if PG does this up-converting 'first' to 24bit (ie; from their PG originating 16 bit file) .
All that means is that when we drag that up-converted (by PG) BIAB file into our DAWS , then no more converting will need take place as its already been converted by PG....,

RE: The SPECULATION .., that some of PG's earlier BIAB files may only may archived in 16 bit ...,
(this speculation suggest there may also be 24 bit files also, so these would NOT need to be "up-converted)

Now that up-converting would ONLY be required for perhaps their absolute earlier Real tracks where (perhaps) NO previous 24bit versions could be found (ie; in PG's Archives)

My point is if you plan to use any PG BIAB file in your DAW , then "as it is in BIAB 2016" .., your DAW is currently up-converting that file anyway (presuming you are going to be using a DAW)

The reason I am saying you DAW will Automatically up-convert the 16bit BIAB file to 24 bit is ...,

- this is because these days 44.1KHz x 24bit has been the 'minimum' chosen setting being currently being undertaken by DAW users (and mostly has been for about the last 15-20 years) .

This is because when a DAW User decides to start a project in 16 bit (not 24 bit) .., then recording those tracks in 16bit results in them further getting 'smashed and mashed' within the DAW...., ie: edited , tempo mapped & time stretched , altered by FX , compressed numerous times , mixed , and then finally spat out of the DAW sounding something like the quality of a low rate 128kbps MP3
(ie: far-far below the quality of what we expect to hear from a purchased CD - which were recorded at much higher setting)

.., To suggest .., that PG should 'maybe' forget about putting in the hard work to re-think & re-evaluate it's product by putting in that extra effort to move forward (even if it means "starting from now" to make everything added from this point forward to being 24 bit) ,
..., then sorry - but I would find the too much work excuse as being really-really lame .

So lame in fact, I think not moving forward would surely result in the eventual demise of BIAB , and it wouldn't be too difficult for 'another company' to come up with a far better similar superior product that could outshine BIAB , thus resulting in no more customers for PG ..., especially as how fast the technology is progressing, plus with computers being as powerful as they are now - making even the cheapest "newer computer" more than DAW Capable.

To me (IMO) .., coming up with a few more 16 bit real tracks to add to the list, and adding few colour changes etc to the BIAB GUI >>> does NOT constitute to 'moving forward' crazy

..., to me that just equates to giving your old car a wash and polish.

Meaning .., After a while no-one will care how shiny your old car will be because by then the paintwork has already dulled , and everyone in then admiring the sleeker,faster, shinier more technologically advanced model (please pardon the analogy)

IMO whistle

- if PG wants to : attract a whole new range / breed of interested customers , (ie: from real Audiophiles, to home studio DAW users through to pro producers)
- if PG wants to : 'not be seen as being stuck in the stone age' ,
- if PG wants to : keep their existing customers interested enough to want to keep re-newing to later BIAB versions
ie >> as they learn new production skills , and want to add those skills to using BIAB with a DAW to get the best results possible,

...., then BIAB needs to be (at a minimum IMO) a 64 bit operating APP with samples @ 24 bit (with dry samples option)

If the world used the "too hard excuse" then we would still be driving around in Model-T Fords (oh no .., not the car analogy again) laugh
cheers smile

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
The 2.5" WD My Passport Ultra Portable 4TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive is around $60 more than the current 2.5" WD My Passport Ultra Portable 2TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive that uses just over 1TB for the wav/aiff including the wma/m4a.

So fingers crossed for BB2017.

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
S
SFG Offline OP
Enthusiast
OP Offline
Enthusiast
S
The 2.5" WD My Passport Ultra Portable 4TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive is around $60 more than the current 2.5" WD My Passport Ultra Portable 2TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive that uses just over 1TB for the wav/aiff including the wma/m4a.

So fingers crossed for BB2017.
$30 extra per Terabyte is good value eh .., anyone would be crazy to buy the 2TB version when that much 'bang for the buck' is on offer.

But as far as PG passing on savings , I am guessing that might depends on "how many' discs had already been purchased in preparation and when they purchased them . I have seen many stores buy up big when they thought they had seen a bargain .., only to see a massive price drop a few months later .

It certainly pays to buy small quantities of discs these days on an 'as needed basis' rather than stockpile at the rates prices keep dropping.

My Specs
Computer : Mac Pro (late 2013) - OS Yosemite 10.10.5
Processor : 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
Memory : 64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
Graphics : AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB
Interface : Avid Mbox 3 Pro
DAW : Pro Tools 12.6.0 (64 bit AAX)
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
P
Veteran
Veteran
P
Well with 800 forum views that's a lot of interest, a release would have to be in the pipeline ?

Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Apprentice
Apprentice
Yes, I am also dreaming of a "PRO" Audiophile version as well, one clearly oriented to pro or semi-pro users, who use BIAB as a way to create tracks to be further processed in a DAW, and need maximum flexibility and quality.
More specifically:

- I would LOVE to see 24bit files, even if it's just for the newer RTs. I fully understand that for many (or most) users 16bit or 24bit makes no difference at all, but for people involved in pro or semi-pro producing, that would be a HUGE difference. I would gladly pay more for higher quality tracks. To me, this would be the one, most important request for the new editions of BIAB. I'm sure I'm not the only one smile

- Dry tracks. Again, this would also be VERY welcome, even it's not possible for all or older tracks. DI tracks are a blessing. Again, pro or semi-pro producers would definitely prefer to have tracks that are as dry as possible (I'm not talking just about reverb, I'm talking about compression, eq etc .,.).

- Drums. I'm sure it's been requested before, but to me it would be a HUGE benefit to have the drums performances separated into different tracks (kick, snare, overheads etc). Once again, pro level producing work requires some flexibility. Of course there would be leaks - leaks are fine, any producer knows hot to deal with that. Even if it's not possible for all RTs, it's fine. Even if it's not many different mics, even just 3 or 4, that's fine. Just provide whatever degree of flexibility that is available from the original recordings.

- please PG, allow a "download only" option for the Audiophine edition. It's not about the money, it's about convenience. Especially for those (like me) living in Europe or outside the US, not being able to download right away is a significant inconvenience. Pretty please? :-)

Keep up the good work guys!

Last edited by Jon Thomas; 11/20/16 12:06 AM.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Veteran
Veteran
If such a thing were possible, it would be excellent if it could be delivered.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Happy Easter! Holiday Hours...

2024 is well underway - it's already Easter Weekend!

Our Customer Service hours this weekend are:

Friday, March 29: 8-4
Saturday, March 30: 8-4
Sunday, March 31: closed

Regular hours resume Monday, April 1st - no joke!

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Video: Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video: Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,400
Posts732,554
Members38,443
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
danielsk, Mark Morgan, zagrajbarke, Ernest J, Izzy
38,442 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 199