So, being old school and doing things the way I've always done them.....and having it work....

I was exporting a song. I had previously exported a "mix wave" from BB to Sonar for some scratch vocals. Everything was working fine.

I moved the file to Real Band where I generated several new tracks. I exported them to Sonar. I noticed a new popup and after reading it clicked OK and moved forward with the export.

In Sonar I hit play and ....what a mess. The new tracks had changed key on me. After a few choice words directed towards my DAW and software.... I repeated the process. Same results. Then I figured the term "acidize" might be a factor. It was in fact, the reason.

Two solutions: Change the default key in my Sonar project to the key signature of the song. OR.... export from RB with "Export file".

This new song apparently doesn't want to cooperate because this was only one of a multitude of issues I have had including hitting save in Sonar and losing the entire project... not once.... but TWICE. I figured that one out too.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.